All Comments on 'Jill Gains The Upper Hand Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This has to be the biggest load of bullshit

The "I'll do anything" to cum comment is so full of shit. Never have I heard so much crap. It truly is hard to believe that any many worth a shit would fall for this. Just dump the bitch and move on. There are more women in this world than men. Keep searching your EQUAL partner is out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope there is more

Good start...totally love it!!! If could find a guy like that...mmhm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Equal Partner

Hey, this is the BDSM section. Equal partners, hell no, we're into slaves and masters/mistresses, both tops and bottoms, men and women. In a truly sane, safe, and consensual relationship here's the point: the bottom has all the power, they can stop the relationship at any moment. So I hope she keeps on spanking the shit out of him, he deserves it and he needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: This has to be the biggest load of bullshit

I think you miss the point of a piece of FemDom fiction. What's the point of writing such a story where the man doesn't fall under the woman's control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear RE

You're right. If he doesn't fall under her control you have no story. But that's the point. This story is so badly written that not even a moron would believe that he falls under her anything. His personality is setup in the early part of the story and then we're supposed to believe he does a 180 and suddenly wants to accept anything from her including abuse and humiliation? Sorry but the writing does NOTHING to convince anyone that he'd make that quantum leap, completely change his personality and do anything but laugh in her place. That's the problem with most of this fem-dom crap. No one ever writes anything convincing. You always have some shrill, psychotic woman that's one step away from a mental breakdown and some hapless, spineless man that totally lacks any pride or self respect. And we're supposed to believe he just rolls over and lets her walk all over him. I'm still laughing at that scenario. This was simply another failed story and it wasn't even completed. Just awful.

RobsoundRobsoundabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story. I'm glad you held back and didn't rush to the conclusion.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
nicely done

I have to remind myself it's a story. So the office knows he is tamed, and by who. I certainly don't agree with the real life situation, but it is entertaining. She was looking for a Jeeves, a slave, a cuckold, what a wonderful woman, to have as a wife(NOT).

I believe that this type of thing happens in real life than anyone would admit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When he left?

He never went back. When she called him, he laughed at her and hung up. She never saw him again. He had both pride and self respect and he wasn't going to let a bat-shit-crazy woman change that. Laughably bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
After she spanked him?

He went right to the Police. Where upon she was arrested and went to prison. End of a really stupid, unfinished story.

labrysuklabrysukover 6 years ago
Brilliant story

Now where do I find my very own Jill...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was one for the real brain sick perverts - they will applaud to that crap!

But be aware - monkeys will also applaud if you train them long enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Monkeys

Don't be silly. Monkeys aren't allowed on this site. Does it look like a zoo to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another Wimp of a man, being lead down the Misguided FLR road. She's just another cruel man hating bitch, looking to control a Weak wimp. Next thing she'll be doing is putting him in a chastity cage and denying any orgasms, while he's required to orally service her daily..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Despite the rude comments by several soreheads, this story is quite good. In FLR or other stories about a dominant woman, I always look for genuine consent on the part of the man. Mike did consent; he is besotted by Jill and she knows it.

They are not married, but I was troubled that she is already thinking about bringing in other men. Mike’s acceptance to that idea was way too fast. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1003 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...