All Comments on 'Girls Night Out'

by Bivouac

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cute, where's scoobie-doo?

Adding the dog would have been interesting

sunb3rstsunb3rstabout 9 years ago
Group shot

I wish there was a full frontal group nude shot of these three (minus the strap-on)

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago

I always thought Thelma had junk in her trunk. And who knew she had big boobs with pierced nips hiding under her baggy turtle-necked top? ;-)

I would have pictured Daphne as the sub. Thelma has the intellect to be the Domme.

Until I saw the caption, I was thinking the third girl was Veronica (Ronnie) Lodge from Archie Comics. There's a strong resemblance, except for the white stripe on black "skunk" hair-do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hey! first of all her name is "Velma", not Thelma...and while she's a genius, she is sexually naïve, and Daphne has taken advantage of this. The other girl is Alexandra Cabot from Josie and the Pussycats. A real bitch. And you know just WHO is going to be talking every inch of that strap-on whether she wants it or not.

Bivouac

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:-)

Like it

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Bad

find another passtime

spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
Scooby Do!

Love To See The Girls Enjoy Each Other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why...

Why are Velma's nipples the only ones that are pierced? I would think Alexandra would have such piercings also, as she is such a slut to bring with!

Annie Nonomous

MrBhereMrBhereover 6 years ago
don't listen

Don't listen to anyone who says this not a great drawing....wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms! _ 5&5 all the way..

Hallo Bivouac!

Daphne, Velma and Alexandra have some late night fun... Yes they are! And I know exactly the fun their having,,, I've had a lot of that kind of fun,,, Yes..

Oh and I think your drawing are lovely! So pay no attention to (screedbear) his just a big shit-mouth,,, or maybe that's the answer for old shit-mouth here, draw one of your lovely ladies taking a shit where it would do him the most good,,, hmm now that's a drawing I would love to see,,, :-) ..

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very cool

Great pop art!

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 3 years ago

I've always thought that Velma was the naughtiest of the bunch,!!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Oh yes That is a FUN night out with the Girls. :-)

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

My favorite caricature is still Veronica from Arche Comics. Close second is Kim Possible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous