All Comments on 'Being Bad: Bi-guy Erotica'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK

This was ok. The more interesting question to me is why "being bad" is a thrill, not just that it is. Could it be that our prevailing ideas about proper sexuality are anachronisms, a remainder of our fading puritan and suppresive sexual heritage that longer apply in the imaginations of a lot of men and women?

Also you don't say if you have taken it in the ass or given it. Have you tried it? Did you like it?

I'm not saying bisexuality is or should be the norm. But it is in the realm of normal sexual behavior. Don't try it if the desire isn't there and don't risk your more important relationships if those could be at risk. But if those conditions are met and you are still curious then go ahead and explore.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Yeah, sorry, I probably should have mentioned that was written from a bi-guy perspective. I've never taken one up the ass, though I've used mine a couple of times. I'm more an oral guy. You give good advice, too. Thanks anon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why so apologetic?

Bisexuality is a given, just as Gay is. Some wiring in our brains makes us so. We have to be extremely selective in our fun, and hide our bent from public knowledge, because most bisexual men are more straight than bi, and exist in an intolerant society. I can cut a cord of wood too, and beat the hell out of men my size and have done so twice. Still, being bi is something I have to guard very carefully. My bi activity is very irregular, seperated by months or years, but when the opportunity does come my way I enjoy it immensely. I have done it with my macho man dopelganger, and with soft gay boys I trust, and enjoyed both. Because when I do bi sex I am in fact "gay" for those few hours. The next day I am "straight" again in all behavior and inclination and women are my primary sexual drive again. "Women" being my wife. She gives my bi side her full blessing and understanding. That is a trade off we established when I gave her my blessing and understanding to fuck other men on occassional flings as irregular as my bi activity. We have a perfect marriage. She gives me my bi needs when they sneak up and prod me every 18 or 24 months, I give her freedom to pursue her strong attraction to another man, which is about as often as I want a man.

wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Good opener for an ongoing conversation...

There's nothing wrong with being bi! But there is danger in our society of being discovered to be bi! Most people collapse under the pressure from our redneck, Arayan, puritan, Calvinistic peers! The microcosm of the macrocosm in our society is how Adolph Hitler started out. He'd get on his Nazi soapbox and start his rant and perhaps attract an audience of a hundred or more. A few big, tough Brownshirts would cruise the crowd and when somebody would protest the Nazi line they'd beat the crap out of him.

We're held hostage by the lowest common denominator of society; those cowards who have the lowest self-esteem and try to enforce arbitrary, hateful beliefs in the hope that no one will notice that they are simply rats acting as a mindless pack. If all men and women were real human beings in this country and this world they would stand up not only for themselves but for the rights of everyone else. Rush Limbaugh would have no audience because every one would see him for the sneering sociopath he is, a jerk who capitalizes on fear and prejudice and hate.

And being a "real man" doesn't have a damn thing to do with splitting a cord of wood or working out or beating somebody up. It has to do with being honest, true to life and helping those who have lesser gifts than you do!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
The added bonus

Your stories--and particularly a well written 5 star essay such as this one have the added bonus of attracting a number of interesting comments.

It appears that the thrill of breaking the social barriers and flaunting the taboos is not uncommon--a good thing--and more power to the free thinkers among us.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
You are an excellent writer.

And a very interesting man. This was a fun read (and hot too!).

pixyduestpixyduestalmost 10 years ago
livejournal?

Whatever happened to your work at LJ? You had some excellent stories that I'd love to read again!

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 9 years ago
well said

Thank you for this well written piece

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
My thoughts

I've been there, and yes split the wood too, still do. I remember my first time. My now ex wife was the witness. I remember being the first to go down. I leaned in as he pulled his hard dick from my ex's pussy, I hesitated, then said the hell with it. There would never be a better time. First impression, when he started thrusting his dick into my mouth, relief, I was afraid I would be rejected. Other impressions; his cock was hard, felt big in my mouth, couldn't believe I was doing it, he was hot and lubricated from her tight warm pussy. Most lasting impression, even tho I had not completed my first time, I knew I would do it again. One rather ridiculous thought that night, I didn't want to be too good, so he wouldn't think I was gay. Yeah, I really thought that, but I'm over it now. So many years ago, I think of it as my golden age, my wife, my best friend and I. The adventures were many and varied. With only two exceptions, it was always a hand job or oral, in all the various forms we could conceive. Mostly in the presence of the wife, and only with two guys, each man at a different time in our lives. Though as the years went by, the second gentleman and myself enjoyed our sex in many ways, many times, just us, no women. It was very satisfying, and if I had any guilt, I lost it over time. We came to an interesting conclusion, that, for us, it was more fun, and more naughty, and more exciting to be the sucker of cock. We never determined the reason for that conclusion, didn't think it was important. I'll always think of my "Bi Time," my "Golden Age," with great fondness.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Literotica Double Standard

There is a double standard on Literotica concerning. Some folks think that any story with male/male erotic action needs to either be relegated to the "Gay Male" section, or contain huge warnings. Female characters can erotically interact any way you like, oral, fisting, strap-ons, pegging. Lesbian action is fine. But if a guy gets rimmed or pegged, even by a girl, naysaying comments can pop up. And if there is man to man erotic action, I've seen some trolls give those stories one-star ratings, regardless of how well written the story might be.

I haven't read any of your bi-male stories yet. I'm just scratching the surface. I've read two mother/father/daughter incest stories by you. There has been some light lesbian action in those. I would be interested in how you might handle a father/mother/son incest story, with some light bisexual male action.

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69about 7 years ago
Double standard is not the way to accept sexuality

I've been an active bi-sexual or poly sexual man since 1980, when I fucked my first guy, a while after he had sucked me... Didn't feel strange or taboo to me, Several years later had my 1st 3some and that is where I was first bottomed, which became a turning point since for years I was the Alpha top male. After a few more 3somes with Matt and Beth, I eventually came to realize I loved sucking, rimming and getting fucked far more that topping. Living here in Vancouver affords me several bathhouses as well as a great site in Squirt. Excellent points on all cou ts. Keep up the fine stories, short and not so short. 😎

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
What a Forum!

I haven't checked, but this series of remarks and the story theme needs full representation in Lit Forums. I have rarely noticed a more consistent fan following on a theme validating Bi-male activity as a commonly welcomed expression of acceptance among willing and knowing humans. Not one reviewer is a 'troll', jerk or nerd; just intelligent readers who fully understand, accept and sometimes shared the positive aspects of "Sharing with others for the common goal ... enjoyment". This aspect of life was hidden from my supportive bride (of 53 years) and I until a few years ago. It simply never entered personal or social discussions ... and Now I R 1. Bucky, your open proclamation continues to be a beacon for many the cautious 'curious', and not so curious anymore, players. You have helped level the playing field. Thank you.

Tony C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally agree

I’m a fit, straight-looking, straight-acting - and big-cocked(!) - guy with a secret bi side, definitely more bottom than top. Yes, I love watching straight porn imagining that I’m in the woman’s place sucking the guy’s cock or, better still, being fucked. My wife knows nothing of my secret. And, to be honest, I rarely find the time to indulge in it. My wife also doesn’t know that I strongly suspect she’s had some extramarital cock from time to time too. Again, those occasions have been few and far between. But as long as she doesn’t get pregnant or catch a bug (the no STDs rule of course applies to me too) I don’t mind, in fact I find the idea of her being fucked by another guy a turn on. I wish I could tell her about my secret side - and what I suspect about her - but I don’t know when or how to do it: a pity as I’d love if we could be open about our mutual love of cock.

smoke717smoke717about 5 years ago
Well said

I too believe that I couldn't have said it better.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 4 years ago
Me too

Your opening paragraph is so similar to my own experience. Instead of "Your turn," my present wife simply said the magic words that turned me from straight to bi. "Suck him."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thoughtful words

My gf's words to me as we knelt naked between her friend's legs and she held his cock and prepared to suck him were "watch closely, you're next". She knew this was going to be the first time I had sucked a cock.

lynnandandylynnandandyabout 4 years ago

Very profound and enlightened words of wisdom.

I have just started following you and admit to having become interested in the Bi experience ,

but never had the courage to go exploring. Dam.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Gay-Bi-Straight Scale Not Helpful

There are a lot of men who say that we are not "gay" because we have little emotional or romantic attraction to other men. We love women; we stare at boobs. We enjoy sex with girls. We just want to have other men pump their sperm into our bodies once in a while.

Then there is all the static about "there's no such thing as 'bi', just gays in denial," or "there's no such thing as straight, cuz we're all 'a little bit gay'."

I've stopped arguing with other people online about whether I am straight, bi, or gay. I think that's the "wrong" scale because it seems not to measure anything helpful. Instead I think I'm somewhere in the middle on the scale running from male to female.

My male persona LOVES women, has a hard time in the real world not imagining them all naked. [There was a great photo spread in one of the magazines many years ago that totally rang my bell - a naked female figure skater. I imagine all women, whatever they're doing, doing it naked.] And truth be told, I don't even like most men I meet. My best friends have always been women. OTOH, the female part of me yearns to make other men ejaculate into my body.

Don

copfuckercopfuckeralmost 4 years ago
Walk lightly upon this earth

"Embrace your sexuality, people. Walk lightly upon this earth and be tolerant of those different than you." Very well said. I will add to that: let's dare to be different. As a bisexual man with a strong fetish for leather I have spent most of my life with gay men, for lack of women to share my fetish with, and in that sense my experience is different from yours (and many others who have commented on here). But I recognize your fixation on cocks and cum, and I find that thrilling, considering you are an alpha male who knows how to satisfy a woman (and can split a cord of firewood in an afternoon too!).

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent! Thank you for your well written stories and this piece describing bisexuality.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

GrantLeeStone Is Right!

There is an obvious double standard on Literotica in regards to bisexual behavior. Girl on girl action is not only accepted, but almost mandatory, whereas boy on boy is rare except in the Gay Male. Although I’ve never understood the average hetero male’s desire for girl on girl, despite numerous ex boyfriends’ demands, yet it seems unreasonable to exclude boy on boy action. Why is one considered mainstream while the other is not?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Another person had included in their comments a phrase that I've never heard from a heterosexual. But I have heard it quoted by lesbians many times: "there's no such thing as 'bi', just gays in denial." I had an ex girlfriend who had had massive orgasms with me when I was making love to her throw that same phrase at me some ten years later and I challenged her on it. "So every time that I made you cum, you were just faking it." She said, "That was then, I'm not that girl anymore. I'm a lesbian now." "BULLSHIT" I grabbed her and kissed her. Thirty seconds later she was moaning into my mouth. I made love to her for the first time in a decade and she came several times again. The next morning, I demanded that she claim again that she was no longer interested in men. When she didn't speak, "There's my answer. You need to accept that Bisexual is a valid orientation. And you, my dear, are not a lesbian. You're bi." It was probably about 8 months later that my future wife confessed to me that she was bicurious. I told her that I had the resources to place at her disposal if she ever wanted to test herself and decide once and for all if she was. I gave her my ex's phone number and let them take it from there. My ex became my future wife's first girlfriend and my wife decided that yes, she was Bisexual. My wife brought her girlfriends home to me and decided that she really liked to share. It certainly kept me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m married, Jamaican, living and working in Glasgow and bi. The fact that my Scottish wife is taller and much heavier than I has made me the target of ridicule sometimes but my diminutive size has also led to thrilling foursomes where more manly men treat me like just one of the bitches. As such I fluff, clean pussies and cocks and generally serve the sexual and social needs of the others. I’ve always been the submissive one when it’s just my wife and me, but her seeing me sign over my manhood to “real men”, sucking cocks and getting fucked has upped the ante on my deference to her. I’m wonderfully bi.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 2 years ago

I have an observation that I have pointed out on one or two of your stories. Frequently in your stories once a "bi-curious" male character has done or is performing a male to male sexual act the other characters begin to humiliate him. Why, if you believe paragraph 5 above do you insist on doing this? If you truly believe a "manly man" can be bisexual then why are your characters otherwise?

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@JustSexual_4321 - There's a combination of reasons starting with dramatic license. It simply makes the story more interesting. Another reason is that I believe most bisexual men struggle with identifying as bi. Many of us older than thirty were raised with the attitude that being gay (or bi) was a weakness. You were somehow "less of a man" if you got a thrill out of having sex with another man. If you're coming out of the closet, you need to be ready to face the taunting. And, finally, I happen to enjoy a bit of humiliation at times. When done right, it's fun. I don't think my wife is a cocksucking, slut whore because she enjoys multiple partners, but she sure enjoys being teased about it under the right circumstances. The same as how I might enjoy being called a cocksucking, cumslut f-word. Thanks for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: “ I’ve never understood the average hetero male’s desire for girl on girl, yet it seems unreasonable to exclude boy on boy action. Why is one considered mainstream while the other is not?”

I asked a straight girl this at a party once. She drunkenly slurred, “Because it’s all a huge, fucking MESS.”

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Like the story.

I consider terms like straight, bisexual and gay/lesbian more of an indication of relationship preference than a description of sexual activity.

In the context of a threesome, foursome, or other activity with a woman involved, I do not believe in labels. Sex is nothing more than body parts, body fluids, and pleasure.

If I top a husband, or suck a cock, it does not make either of us bi, or less of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an interesting statement. I think sadly that most gay/bi/(and even transgender) erotica is not of particular high standard. Maybe it is it tend to focus on the sex acts themselves and there is a lack of storytelling and emotions.

People can discuss that interest in transgender women is because they are interested in women - but I think it is much more likely that this tends to be the place where people are testing their bisexuality.

Overall - I think the situation is that when you are open for ensuring your partners have a good time enjoying the sensations it should not matter.

So - agree about your thoughts. Please continue writing your great stories!

Ambient4190Ambient4190over 1 year ago

Hi there.

Thanks for sharing.

Where you stick your body parts or what you put in your mouth makes no difference to me. None of my business.

My concern is for the wives/girlfriends of the many males who express bi curiosity on this site. In the US, gay males do not have to hide and marry women. Bi sexual males I would hope are transparent prior to marriage or a committed relationship.

It is a shame you have chosen to remove many of your stories. In the working world, even if the boss is a jerk, a person doesn't treat their clients or co workers the same. The ones who miss out here are the readers...

Happy Trails

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6345 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...