All Comments on 'Finding Rachel'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
So??????????????

I admit I did love this story and the humor and sarcasm. I guess its left up to our own imagination as to what the results will be in the morning. In some way that is better, we can all use our own imagination. Nice play with the old genie in the bottle (lamp). Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great stuff

There are times when an old tale,retold, is a good thing.

This story is one of them, although perhaps a trifle confusing at times.

HP

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
NOOOOOO!

Spend some time together, think about it, come up with the perfect three "wishes" for Rachel to use.

And live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my Fav

I'm sorry, your story was a little too out there for me. But very creative. I go like your other stories. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry this story gets nothing

It's beyond stupid to ask for the biggest dick in the world. That is NOT funny. Most guys are average 5-6 inches as are most females 5-7 inch vaginas. You can stretch a 7 inch vagina to an 8, but it doesn't particularity feel good. Thicker may be better, but longer NOT SO MUCH. Guys want an 8-9 inch dick, but on average those DO NOT feel good to an average female. A guy with a 10inch dick will get as many females to beds as a 3 incher, NONE. Love life OVER! So this dumb ass ask for a 12 inch dick which will ONLY get him whores and they will grip his dick with two hands at the base to keep all but about 7-7.5 inches out of their pussy. WELL the truth be told most females that have experienced an 8 inch dick would rather NOT do it again. IT FUCKING HURTS!

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterover 7 years agoAuthor
Really?

Really, Anon? You are taking this story seriously?! The big-dick wish is about on par with the likelihood of a Genie, but I guess you missed that. Lighten up, my friend, it's all in fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Funny!

But what an idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wishing for a less ambiguous ending.

I love your writing style and i like how tour characters seem to find what they are looking for by the end. This one left me feeling like the story was unfinished. Maybe she had wishes of her own. Maybe he had to win her back in some way. I would like to see him changed by his love and dedicate himself to her, because I'm a sucker for love, through and through. Something to make it seem like fate and love conspired to bring these two together. That's just my opinion. Keep on writing your exquisite work! Thank you for your stories!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Great little fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tiny Tony is a stupid wimp moron

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2741 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.