All Comments on 'Gilded in Gold Ch. 03'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

This has gotten even more compelling. I hate to rush you but I certainly hope to see Chapter 4 SOON!

Is there anyway for you to post this in Sci-Fi too? There are definitely some steam punk elements here which I think would have an automatic fan base in that category.

Thanks again for posting.

SinfulLittleNothingsSinfulLittleNothingsalmost 10 years ago

Found this story today and have read all three installments that you have so far and I'm enthralled. So let me say first that you've created one very amazingly, beautifully complicated world and I really, really love it! I was actually really surprised to find this gem in Romance though. To me it reads more like a SciFy/NonCon but meh, I'm not that picky.

With that said though, I do have to harp on some of the spelling/grammar mistakes. I think it's probably cause you're pushing out stories like a mad person. I'd say either find an editor or just let them your chapters sit a day before reading through them again before publishing and that should take care of a lot of it. :)

silverangel621silverangel621almost 10 years agoAuthor
Grammar mistakes

Hi guys, thank you all for leaving some really helpful comments. Your comments keep me writing. I initially just posted some chapters to get some feelers out there to see if I should keep writing because I literally have a million (more like 376) stories that I started and never finish. So the ones I posted are very unpolished but I promise the next chapter will be much better edited since I just put the previous three chapters up from my old writings without really looking them over. Also I will be posting this under sci-fi so thanks for the advice. Keep the comments coming and tell me about anything else I can improve on :). Again sorry for the grammar mistakes cause I know they totally jerk readers out of the momentum of the story and I promise editing on the next chapters so don't give up on me yet! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous