All Comments on 'Luke and Lelia Ch. 03'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well, what can I say!

I guess different is a nice change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It Rob

Rob you keep up the great writing i want hear more of your storie please.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well now a whole county controlled and run by

priors. Sounds great until you wonder why people such as Sean and Tyrone were there in the first place and allowed to do their shit.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEMPER FI

and brothers in arm stay close. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a load of badly written shit

I got up to the line about him being a multi-billionaire and sheik and nearly pissed my pants I was laughing that hard, not only that but the big stud that seduces married woman and takes all their money is a ginger! Are you fucking kidding. That is some grade a comedy right there.

Thanks for the laughs but this was terrible one star only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So you have no life

To the previous commenter. This story is nine years old you idiot. Is it your practice to leave inane comments on stories that are almoat as old as this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the previous commentor

Makes a good argument to:

a) Remove all stories older than 3 years if author no longer active.

b) Remove all stories with scores of less than 3.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
More to come -

But so far I still enjoy it all -

Working through somethings is HARD - so it should be work and you should get something - credit - a break a chance - if you do it -

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I will add this comment.

I have really enjoyed this story, this is the second (possibly the third) time I have read it. The next chapter gets a little funky, it is "different" but I am going to read it again. Not as good as the first three but still good work. Thank you for writing all four chapters, Rob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Just a continuation of chapter 2. Only now the original lover is caught. What happens next? Oh my I can't wait.

preposterous

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"MY WONDERFUL WIFE"?.....

You mean the cheating skank, whore? Yeah that's the one. Why would he remarry this piece of shit. Maybe help get her back on her feet but put his dick back into that fetid swamp she calls a cunt would be completely out of the question. Especially if he was as rich as you're trying to make him out to be. He could have any woman he wanted that didn't need to be surgically restored and injected with god only knows how many antibiotics to kill all the diseases her cunt was carrying.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
And hill

The ant hill for Mr Woo was a good, new for LW, touch. If I remember my feet cord experiences, it detonates, not burns. Guess that would take his junk with it. Guess wife had enough of the "big" ones, and is now happy with our heroes little one. Can't wait to see what is in store for Sean.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Over the top

OTT for sure, but still a lot of fun. I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous