All Comments on 'Tali Ch. 06'

by litmoir

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So glad that you are back. Looking forward to the next chapter. Wonderfully done as always.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Oh happy day!

So very very happy you are back. This unique story is so deserving of all the struggle you put into it. Sometimes the best things just take time.

Readers: If you are new to this story, you must go back to the start. And it will be worth your time to give it time to unfold. It is a story for the organ between your ears, not between your legs.

litmoirlitmoiralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much for all the encouragement! I definitely don't think I could get the drive to complete chapters at all without it :)

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 10 years ago
Yes! It's back!

This is one of my all-time favorite stories, and I almost forgot about it. Thank you for picking it up again. I hope your muse sticks around and helps you finish this story and I'll be happy to give you cheers the whole way!

(Actually I haven't even read this chapter yet; I was just so excited to see it that I had to comment. I'll have to save it for a long plane trip this weekend.)

MiramiraMiramiraalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for bringing this back, really missed it. Looking forward for the next chapter

spearishspearishalmost 10 years ago
More Kein ?

would love to see Kein enter the story again .I loved the way he tempered Miros sometimes misguided thoughts on Tali's feelings.

litmoirlitmoiralmost 10 years agoAuthor

There will definitely be more of him! It just took me so long to write this chapter that I felt I should submit it instead of trying to finish out the whole "day" or two that it would take for him to make another appearance :)

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19almost 10 years ago
This story!

Yes! I'm so glad to see another chapter of this story.

What youv'e written through this series - there's something so powerful about it that it resides at the back of my mind every single time I write. I will probably never write a slave story entirely because of this one. Because what you show here - this complete stripping on one's self - this feels so incredibly real and sad.

Please keep writing - I'm so, so excited to see this story back.

opiliaopiliaalmost 10 years ago
Yes! !!!!!!!

I had pretty much given up on this story getting a new chapter. I can't even begin to pit into words how happy I am to read this! I can't wait to read more, this tale is one that makes me feel happy and sad deep in my heart. I am dying to continue it. This chapter, this continuation, has made my whole day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous