All Comments on 'Your Naughty Girl'

by SweetSam42

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Perfect, thank you.

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 10 years ago
Beautiful

So Sexy and Erotic! My Cock Throbbed and Oozed throughout that story! You are a Lucky Girl!

memphisjmemphisjalmost 10 years ago
Better & Better!

Wow, sam, you have found your calling : ) That is so hot and sexy, as always, more please!

HornyProfHornyProfalmost 10 years ago

very hot! your audios get better and better ...you got my cock rock hard!

bcbigbadwolfbcbigbadwolfalmost 10 years ago
Delicious

You do know how to get naughty. I loved it and now I need to have you, OVER and OVER and OVER.

Circadian6Circadian6almost 10 years ago
Naughty girl

Sweet Sam ,

You really do turn up the filth on this....... it sounds and looks so good on you. I believe you when you tell me you want to be the filthiest little slut whore for me.

I could listen and cum for hours........... I need more Sam...... so much more :)

Horus_rulesHorus_rulesalmost 10 years ago
Naughtiness x2

Imagine what two naughty people like us, could do together,,, we could reach new levels of Naughtiness! Kisses

dylan_tdylan_talmost 10 years ago
Fuck!

That was very hot! Deliciously naughty! Very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn baby!

You had me throbbing from the very first minute! If I had not been driving, I would have been stroking with you!!

pornaramapornaramaalmost 10 years ago
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HOT!

Hi sam thank u so much for this incredibly sexy recording. u are my dream dirty slut. I wish it was me fucking u hard and deep in ur slutty ass my big heavy balls slapping ur pussy every time I push my cock all the way up ur dirty asshole till I was the one to fill ur dirty ass with my cum, then have u suck my cock dry. great story please do more.xxxxxxxx

thdreamerthdreameralmost 10 years ago

trust me it was so vivid and real. I was starring at your wonderful ass, in that recent picture wearing the polka dot panties. your hot moans and sexy voice were driving me crazy, I grabbed your hair and fucked your perfectly shaped ass. I've heard you crying to fuck that most beautiful ass and I had no choice but to fuck you in my dream and cum really hard. mmm thank you my dear :)

SweetSam42SweetSam42almost 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your feedback on this and my other audios! I don't always have the time to thank each of you individually, but I love hearing from you and read each and every comment and email. Also, I'm open to suggestions for future stories!

campswampycampswampyalmost 10 years ago
Over the top sexy

Wow Sam, great audio.

I use Literotica audio to go to sleep.

So just imagine me drifting off to sleep with you in my mind.

Sure helps with sweet dreams.

It must be exciting for you to know that so many men are sharing your personal erotic moments.

Please continue, and I'll continue to sleep with you.

Skip

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
sweet sam by name and by slut nature!

I love how much of an anal-fuck whore you are! Complete masturbation adoration all over you! Thank you Goddess! It was a pleasure to hear you cum from an anal orgasm!

Rocky_CockRocky_Cockalmost 10 years ago
more anal

loved it. please post more of your anal sluttiness

Anonymous_strangerAnonymous_strangerover 9 years ago
Fucking fantastic

What I love is that you have such a classy, mature voice and yet you sink into such depraved moans and whimpers, begging for it up the ass.... I LOVE that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and sensual

It's the sensuality of your voice combined with the naughtiness of the story line that takes it over the top for me. I look forward to hearing more of your escapes.

seafrontmanseafrontmanover 9 years ago
Wow

Im a 1st timer, very very sexual, big turn on, you have me hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The perfect blend of sweet and naughty

Sweet Sam,

Listening to you beg for my cock in your slutty little ass and hearing you get off made me cum twice in one listen. Thank you for your perfect submissions!

HornyProfHornyProfover 9 years ago
listening to this again..

totally love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My Naughty Girl

You are good! I came hard right when you did! Please more and the naughtier the dirtier the better. Push those limits!!!! I always like the nasty side of sex. Your partner is a lucky person!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wishing and wanting you

This story was so hot! You are so sexy when you talk that I close my eyes and dream that I was with you! I came so hard listening to this story! I shot the biggest load for you! Thank you and keep the stories coming! xxooxx

Ribeye91Ribeye91about 8 years ago
Dirty, naughty, secret seeet Sam...

First time listening to you, but now I have become a new fan of yours. I drive a truck throughout AZ, and I gotta tell ya, it was extremely difficult not to pull m6 cock out to jerk myself while hearing your wet pussy and moaning... begging me to fuck you! I will be adding you to my favorites. Looking forward to hearing more.

tazboytazboyalmost 8 years ago
Naughty Girl.

WOW! Just WOW! That was awesome, you can be my naughty girl anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for helping me get my cock off. You are truly a dirty little cum slut. I love that. You have a very sweet voice. I'd give you my big cock anytime you need it, in your cunt, asshole, or mouth. I'll be listening to the rest of your audio's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my..

What a naughty, naughty girl... So arousing, so erotic and oh so orgasmic... MMM how I love a naughty girl...

jaymasters45jaymasters45over 7 years ago
wow

just listened to this for the first time. this is unbelievably sexy!

mark4455mark4455almost 7 years ago
nice

very hot love that voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a note

to say WOW!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

That sensual sexy voice just so erotic. Got me all hot and horny. Liked that you were so naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm Wet

Thank you :). I am not in a spot where I can act on it, but that just makes me squirm all that much more. Very sexy with the right amount of slutty. I see this is from a few years ago...you should keep going! In a few hours, I will be revisit this while I can actually touch my cock and I should probably thank you in advance for such a righteous orgasm. So...thanks, F_A!

ova9bbcova9bbcalmost 6 years ago
Thank you....

as a HUGE fan of anal, i enjoyed listening to you describe being fucked in the ass. i love shove my dick into a welcoming rear end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. That was fucking incredible. SweetSam42 has THE hottest script and a REALLY sexy voice.

I was browsing thinking none of what's available in the audio stories here would make me cum but damn was I wrong. I'm pretty sure I've found 'my thing' that drives me crazy every time.

I'd really like to hear about it if anyone has any other recommendations of other audio stories with similar themes. I don't like when the acting is too contrived. Part of what I'm so turned on by is the realism and the authenticity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous