All Comments on 'Lessons'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Red Hot neighbor

Great story. The hot neighbor sounds like someone near me and make me want to help her move furniture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice story

Good writing.

Had an experience like this with an older woman whom I had long lusted after. She had me help her move her office desk and update electrical equipment. I told her how I'd dreamed of having her. She said "Let me go to the bathroom -- stay right there." (I was under the desk.) When she returned she rolled her chair toward me and sat down. At last I was kissing her cuntlips. She smelled stronger than expected; wow did she like what I did. Thus began our 12-year affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was 26 when I finally made love to my married 32 year old work mate of my Mums, Karen who had made it known she found me attractive. I sneakily ambushed her when I heard my Mum say that Karen was furious when her husband suddenly had to go away on business the following week when Karen was ovulating (they were planning a family but Hubby preferred golf)- so, on a pretext I arranged to bump into Karen as she was leaving work and asked for a lift home, during which we chatted each other up and she invited me in for a drink As I told her she looked gorgeous in her bank managers business suit ) and reminded me of a younger Kay Burely), she literally started French kissing me and we practically ripped each others clothes off- I ripped her sheer nude tights, pulled her cream Lacey knickers down, entered her and spurted a very voluminous load inside her (she didn’t try to make me wear a condom). On the second go, I did maker her come and we kissed and cuddled for hours. Subsequently, I heard my Mum inform Dad that Karen was going to have a baby and was delighted. We discreetly continued our affair and fell in love. Eventually Karen left her husband and set up home (and eventually married me)- so far we have had three children together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At the wedding party of our eldest daughter held in our huge garden/ grounds, my wife forced me to sneak of to a disused old summer house for a cigarette as it was remote from the main gardens. Just before lighting up I heard approaching voices and hid at the back of the wooden structure which no longer has windows and couldn’t believe my eyes seeing my 19 year old son (back from university), hand in hand with our 42 year old married neighbour, Pauline slightly the worse for wear.

On entering the room, they began kissing deeply and my six feet two son soon had her emaculate white silk blouse undone and was sucking on her wonderfully large breasts and had her tailored beige skirt pulled up where he found the top of her flesh coloured tights and pulled them down along with her tasteful white silk knickers. All the time she was murmuring that this was wrong, she was married but at the same time her voice became husky and then alarmed when she saw the huge penis and balls just released from his trousers, and when he told her that he hadn’t cum for two weeks, he informed him that she wasn’t on the pill and could still get pregnant. He didn’t have a condom and Pauline was too far gone to stop it and screamed when he entered her - he stifled her noise with kisses and it was a sight to see Pauline, a pillar of the community and church lying back with her tights and knickers hanging off her ankles. My son came. Intensely in an orgasm which went on for ages and Pauline’s eyes almost popped out when she felt his potent sperm splash depths her husband could never hope to reach and she had an earth shattering orgasm. Eventually they steadied themselves but Pauline began wailing that she was likely to have a bun in the oven and was shocked at the amount of semen produced. She went back next door for a shower and change of clothing. My son cheekily advised her to retrieve the condom her husband was likely to use that evening and poka a hole in it and then get Stan to test it under the tap as Pauline thought it might be defective- and the water would flow through hence the cause of any little accident.

Soon discovered that Stan and Pauline were proudly announcing they were having a “late” baby ( getting rid of the baby was out of the question for Pauline). Pauline gave birth to beautiful twins. My wife would be shocked if she knew.

I think my son and Pauline still have a nible and I will be watching her tummy closely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Aunty” Carole ( not my real aunty) was my Mums friend and next door neighbour who took my cherry while I was staying with them after my parents moved to Spain. Their three kids had moved out and I became a lodger which was handy for my job as a Chef in one of London best establishments

Carole allowed her husband Jim to go on a lads trip and chose the week, and I took a weeks holiday that same week to spoil Carole by cooking a special meal each night.

On the first evening when Carole returned from work (headmistress at a local school), I presented her with a glass of wine and told her the venison casserole could be served up any time and asked her if I could assist her out of her work clothes- she took my hand and in the bedroom, I removed her boots, skirt and blouse, then bra and pale pink panties and light tan tights. I went down on her, which she loves and then reached for a condom but she grabbed my hand and said she wanted me to come inside her( for the first time), which I did- an amazing pleasure. We both showered and cuddled up on the settee ( after a fantastic meal) and she explained that at 41, she (and her husband) were talking about starting a second family, but they had no luck so far and she loved me as well as hubby. We then went to bed for a slow, more controlled real love making session - we deep kissed throughout and my longer and thicket penis was really having an effect on her. In the morning, I woke first, quickly cleaned my teeth and again went down on Carole for a morning quickie. This pattern was repeated for the remainder of the week and it was amazing seeing her curly dark blonde hair first thing. Our affair continues discreetly and she did become pregnant from that week - she calls our daughter the ‘special Christmas present’ I gave her.

Her husband ( who has no idea about my role) was delighted as were my parents.

Although I have girlfriends ( I only sleep with married women in a stable relationship, some of whom have also had my babies), Carole will always be the true love of my life. My career has gone tremendously, but I have maintained the “ tradition” of staying at Carole’s house 3 or 4 times a year while hubby enjoys a week away; it was in one such occasions that I helped make a little brother to complete the second family, for the now 44 year old Carole. Again I got the chance to suck Carole’s gorgeous milk filled breasts. Our love affair will continue forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This wonderful story evokes memories of when I picked up Mum and her friend from their works Christmas party in my first car, aged 18 and Mum insisted that, after dropping her off home, I stay on Helen’s house because her husband was away until the weekend and her kids hadn’t broke up from University yet and she was on her own. I had often fantasised about her and she had paid me compliments as I am tall, well built and reasonably good looking ( unlike her husband).. On arrival at her home, she poured us each a drink, put on some smooch music and insisted on a slow dance which revealed my errection and embarrassment, which she responded to by kissing me. She took me to her bedroom and we undressed each other - my first time undressing a 39 year old woman - nice black bra, knickers and tights/ she asked me to go down on her and came very quickly; then she gave me a condom and told me she wasn’t on the pill. While putting it on, and I don’t know what possessed me ( apart from primal lust), I stuck my index figure through the condom and when she guided me in, she checked the base and said, thank goodness thats on as she might be in her fertile time. I came one of my biggest ejaculations and Helen was so wet, she didn’t notice until she saw the sheets next morning when half sober. It was all a bit awkward and later, I heard my parents say that Helen’s husband, upon his return from his trip, had been irresponsible and made Helen pregnant with their third child

Helen made me promise to be discreet, felt guilty and sadly never let me give her a lift home again. She’s unsure, but I’m fairly confident that my sperm fertilised her egg that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Mum and her friend Anna returned to our house after a wedding reception quite drunk ( the husbands stayed on), and Mum asked me to show Anna to my room for a lie down- she immediately crashed out in her room.

The good looking 40 year old Anna ( blond hair,lovely figure) started kissing me (I’m 18) and asked me to hug her on the bed having discarded her white high heels)) but then passed out!

I couldn’t help rub her breasts and put my hand under her pale green dress only to discover that she was wearing sheer flesh coloured stockings and white silk panties which I pulled down and started licking her which had an effect and then, while she was still asleep, I mounted her and came immediately ( a large quantity) I was so turned on. I managed to cum once more before doing my best to clean her and put her knickers back on.

Weeks later, I lied to reassure her that nothing beyond kissing took place and was shocked when she told me she was pregnant. They blamed her diaphragm for the “accident “ and new addition to their family. Anna unknowingly took my virginity and I will always remember her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I impregnated my Auntie Carole for the second time when she was 44, her husband Jim was on another golfing week (which Carole chose ( to coincide with her fertile time), we were very much in love and planned the event as best we could. I had free rein all week, and Jim never suspected a thing as he would dump a weeks load into his wife when he returned on Sunday. Unbeknownst to Jim, on the Monday, I had spurted a huge weeks load of baby cream into Carole I had been saving and ejaculated several more deposits as I slept with her that week.

Again, I had the joy watching Carole undress leaving me to remove her satin white lingerie, but leaving on her sheer flesh coloured stockings she wore as a treat for me, and then french kissing as my impressive manhood made her orgasm practically a scream of pleasure and then an “oh my god” exclamation as she felt me splash forcefully into her cervix. Carole was my Mums friend and actually took my virginity while I lived with them, and because we often used a condom until she chose otherwise, she was always in awe at the volume of cum she witnessed in the condom - Carole would say Jim only produced about a quarter of that amount- plus she actually felt full with me.

As a successful Chef, I often cook for the family and always bring a lady friend with me as cover (and Carole encourages me to have my release with the odd girlfriend- always married ladies usually older than me- as we have to be discreet and limit our time together)- and, ironically, Jim always says something along the lines “send her back to her husband with a bun in the oven” - as it happens, I have put quite a few of these married women in the family way. So, me not marrying doesn’t seem odd to Jim or my parents. The truth is I regard Carole as the live of my life and she loves me too but will not leave Jim.

The joys of my Mothers friend remain indescribable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Mum’s friend Sandra gave me a Xmas holiday job at her estate agents in my first year at Uni which was unbelievable fun and I got on brilliantly with the 38 year old buxom and attractive married lady who looks just like a well known bubbly blond BBC weather lady, just that Sandra speaks with a soft Welsh accent. We flirted and Sandra assumed I was a virgin (which I wasn't), but I played along knowing from bits of my mothers conversation I overheard that Sandra’s husband paid her very little attention and was often away in business - sex was so infrequent that Sandra had stopped taking the pill- Dad said she needed a good bunk up, but my parents didn’t know that Sandra had chosen me for that purpose.

Our first date was in London at Sandra’s firms Xmas party where hotel reservations had been made and Sandra asked me to wear my dark suit. My request was that she wore her normal work skirt, white blouse, white panties and flesh coloured tights and high heels. We went to our room at 3 pm with lots of time before the 7 pm dinner and she seduced my and I peeled off all of her clothes and sucked her magnificent breasts followed by her clit ( she was incredibly turned in) before quickly climbing on top and entering her just as she had a second loud trembling orgasm which made me unload a couple of weeks saved virile cum into her fertile womb. Her lovely eyes opened widely as she realised that my decently sized manhood had quite literally spurted several wads of really thick cum into her cervix. Just before our second round she asked me if I was trying to get her pregnant and I said yes which again turned both of us on.

We continued our love affair for years and Sandra took my sperm to pregnancy from that afternoon resulting in twin boys nine months later which her husband accepted was down to a leaking condom. Even after I married I still managed to meet up with Sandra as often as possible and I love her soft “ look what a mess you’ve made there” rebuke as I see her blond pubes matted with my sperm and lumps dribbling from her still opened gash. She loves my urgent animalistic growl that I want to spunk another “late” baby into her married womb now that she’s in her forties- if you do I’m going to keep it she lovingly responds.

My parents have observed that Sandra is very happy now that she’s pregnant again - dad reckons Sandra has a lover who keeps sending her to the maternity ward!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I watched as my 45 year old brunette wife Rachel climaxed as never before as a result of our Spanish friends 18 year old son Pedro making love to her that second time ( the first time was an urgent animalistic fuck), but they slowed down and kissed constantly while Pedro’ s penis and orange sized testicles worked their magic on Rachel, who at one point cried out that she loved him and wanted his baby.

The original plan was that Rachel would take Pedro’s virginity but we hadn’t expected him to sow his wild Oates literally in my wife’s belly.

It was amazing seeing Rachel’s work clothes being peeled of, down to her nude tights and white lace lingerie, then seeing her gorgeous breasts and brown pubes matching her auburn long curly hair, and seeing her mesmerised by Pedro’s equipment, and witnessing the obscene volume of his sperm drop from between her legs and stick to her pubes- but it was the sound of Rachel cumming that will always replay in my mind. Their unprotected lovemaking continued for a few days until Pedro went home.

Having married young, we often fantasised and I accepted the unexpected outcome that a 45 year old married woman who hadn’t completed the menopause could still get pregnant- in this case, very pregnant- Rachel gave birth to healthy twins. Luckily none of our family and grown up kids knew about my vasectomy.

Pedro really did sow some wild oates in a beautiful married woman!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Concealed in our walk in wardrobe I watched as our neighbours 21 year old son was seduced by my wife Sharon after some drinks next door ( I was meant to be away until the next day), and he really enjoyed unbuttoning her pale pink summer dress and removing her cream lingerie and, to my surprise, Sharon was wearing nude stockings and cream suspenders belt which she left on.

The 40 year old Sharon was on heat and clearly fancied the well endowed James and, although he ejaculated very quickly, he also recovered recovered quickly, went down on Sharon and mounted her again , and again. I was both shocked and incredibly turned on, but also concerned that no condom was being used - we use condoms for contraception- she was unbelievably turned on. Very early next morning she made him leave in case I returned early (our two kids were with grandparents for a few days). I was grateful when she left for work and somehow I managed not to cum as I desperately wanted to fuck Sharon as soon as she got in from work- which I did as soon as she stepped into the house- lifted her nice skirt up and pulled her normal tan tights and white cotton panties down in one move, climbed on top and entered her condomless for the first time in ages and just spunked everything I had.

Although annoyed, we went out for a nice dinner, and I decided not to reveal what I’d seen earlier. That night we had sex for a second time ( most unusual) and she agreed to let me bareback her - this time it was loving and she told me she wanted another baby - which is what she got from that day.

A year or so later, the stud James returned home to hide for a while - his Dad told us that he had several affairs in work with married women, a few of whom he impregnated and went on to give birth to his love child and one of the husbands found out and came after him.

In bed I would tease Sharon about how sexed up those married women must have been to allow him to put them in the family way, and wouldn’t it be sexy if we had another baby before it’s too late- this got her very wet and seemed to double the load of spermi I ejaculated into the condom. Sharon warned me that this time, it might be twins!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had sex with my 21 year old wife for the first time on our wedding night, but had to use a condom as Heather didn’t want kids to interfere with her career and made me wait until now for sex. She is the daughter of our next door neighbours- my childhood “sweetheart” and although I love her, I love her mother, Linda even more and luckily for me, Linda and I have been conducting a passionate affair for two years and Linda miraculously gave birth to a late (my) baby two years ago and is now, at 43 pregnant again ( with my baby) and her husband is cursing those unreliable confirms.

Linda is nuts about me and realised I wasn’t getting relief and just after Christmas, Heather and her Dad went Skiing for a week leaving Linda and I alone.

I agreed ti chauffeur Linda ti the girls night venue and before we left she called me into her bedroom to help put on a neck chain and she was standing there in white lacey lingerie and sheer tan tights and I couldn’t help cupping her beautiful breasts which drew a pleasurable sigh and she said we both needed a kiss and cuddle and we deep kissed and I put my hand down her tights into her panties and realised she was very wet and sticky.. I then pulled them down, unzipped my trousers and entered her and came quite quickly. Linda said I had been very naughty as she wasn’t on the pill and her husband used condoms for their infrequent sex. She used the bidet to clean up ( I made a really gooey mess down rhere) and we set off to her destination. She would be getting a lift home and told me to wait up which I did. I was lying naked in their marital bed when Linda returned a little drunk and horny and I slowly undressed and went down on her before entering her again and just spunked a huge amount of built up fertile bollock cream into her unprotected cervix and this time made her cum on my cock.

We slept together for the rest of the week and basically fell in both live and lust. We carefully planned our affair so as not to damage both marriages - not that difficult as we have loads of plausible excuses to be together , usually a quickie in either house or at her office in the evening.

I was shocked and delighted when Linda confirmed that she was pregnant and that I was the father though her husband ( who doesn’t bother with sex much) thinks it was the result of defective contraception and didn’t want sex until after Linda stopped breastfeeding - but I did and was in sex heaven, as was Linda. Linda didn’t take much persuading to allow me to put another baby inside her to complete the second family which was a pleasure.

Some time later, Heather started feeling broody once established in her career and allowed me to put a bun in her oven (with Linda’s blessing). Though I live Heather in my own way, I livevger nither even more and I doubt whether we will ever end our true love affair.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My 41 year old attractive elegant wife Dawn and I agreed that she would seduce our friends son, Miles who was 18 and about to head off for University but had been like a love lorn puppy dog and fancied Dawn who was flattered and, when we played out this in bed was more than a little turned on, especially as Miles was athletic and very good looking but shy and his parents thought he was still a virgin. Dawn has permed light brown hair brown eyes, shapely legs and beautiful tits and an engaging personality.

Miles didn’t hesitate to accept Dawns offer to stay at our house while I was away for the night and realised that Dawn would let him sleep with her the following week and was speechless when Dawn told him to save all of his love cream for her.

To tease me, Dawn laid out the clothes she would be wearing in the guest suite ( not the marital bed), we went for the classic look - light beige dress, beige high heels, silk white panties and bra along with suspenders and very sheer flesh coloured stockings ( which she would leave on during sex). Dawn agreed to put this outfit back on when I arrived home after Miles left at 8am to reclaim her. Just before I left, I picked up the packet of condoms on the dresser and requested her to go bare even if that resulted in pregnancy- she hesitantly agreed.

Miles had the night of his life being seduced by Dawn and taking down her panties and then licking Dawn to orgasm before entering her ( same length as me but with huge balls) feeling those stocking clad legs wrapped around him - he came quickly, a veritable torrent of thick healthy baby cream which surprised Dawn who had not experienced that quantity of sperm before. Miles came another two times before they slept and he left in the morning. Although he hadn’t made Dawn come from penetration he did by skilful use of his tongue.

Dawn and I French kissed and my hands roamed he lovely panties and stocking tops and I felt her sperm matted trim pubs and noticed that the gusset of her panties were heavily stained as were her stocking tops. I mounted her and did make her cum before U did. Dawn was about mid cycle so there was a good possibility that young Miles had put a bun in her oven.

When Dawn’s pregnancy was confirmed, we were nervous but delighted . I had a vasectomy after our second child was born because I was attempting to expand my business which has been very successful but we didn’t know that at the time otherwise I would have put a few more babies into her. The baby is gorgeous.

We’re not ruling out a sibling from Miles in due course.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As I cupped Sue’s breasts by the sink when everyone was in the garden, she moved them down to her tummy and asked whether I could feel anything? OMG I had knocked up my mothers close friend, the 42 year old married Sue the mother of two kids just slightly younger than me and I was informed that she intended to have the baby and her husband accepted that faulty contraception was the cause of their “accident”. Sue said she loved me and wanted a permanent reminder of our secret love.

Although we usually used condoms, I persuaded her to let me bareback her after a wedding reception when she stayed at our house ( hubby was away on business that week) and I sneaked into the spare room and slept with her all night. I recall vividly taking off her cream skirt, white lace panties and sheer light tan tights, went down on her and then just thrust into her and made her come intensely before I put her legs in my shoulder and just ejaculated powerfully spurt after spurt of potent baby cream. The feeling was just awesome. I stifled her orgasmic screams with my mouth and we kissed lovingly for ages afterwards. Just before dawn, I went down in Sue and we made slow love again unprotected.

I am a better lover than her husband and Sue and I consider ourselves practically married so making a baby felt right despite the age difference. The blue eyed blond Sue certainly didn’t look her age. It was fabulous sucking Sue’s milk filled breasts after the birth of “their” third child.

At the sink that afternoon, I was sooo turned on I insisted of a quickly doggy style risky one which Sue reluctantly allowed but complained that I made her leak my spunk all afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At my son’s 18th birthday party, my mind drifted back to his conception in a French field while on holiday with our great friends and neighbours when I allowed their strapping 18 year old son to kiss and caress me, suck on my generous 43 year old tits and slid his hands under my white summer skirt and then under my white cotton panties to get me very wet and sticky- I was giving him a lesson in kissing a woman and thought I was in control. Too much white wine at lunch dulled my senses and made me feel incredibly turned on to the point when he presented his impressive penis, I allowed him to climb on top, pull the gusset to one side and place half of it inside me on the promise that he would not start fucking but would just leave it still while we kissed with our tongues fencing. How naive of me! Whilst kissing, I adjusted his angle slightly so that his hardness made contact with my clit, and as hubby and I hadn’t made love for ages, I found myself desperate to cum though I instructed Mark that he mustn’t, at any cost, cum inside me as I wasn’t on the pill. This knowledge, plus the fact that Mark was a virgin got him excited and as the intensity of our kissing increased, I stupidly started thrusting my hip and just cried out in pleasurable relief as I orgasmed and caused the remainder of his cock to penetrate my depths and all of a sudden our his kiss turned into a primal groan as I felt his hot sticky spunk splash-splashing into me for what seemed like an age.

We only did it the once and I made sure that hubby made love to me thinking I was in my safe time of the month. I got pregnant by my virgin and had “our” fourth child. If hubby ever suspected anything, he never let on and Mark proved to be a man and was very discreet.

I hope my son finds an attractive 40 plus brunette to lose his virginity to one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous