All Comments on 'Divergence'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A touch of Reality

Would that she had had the courage to discuss her problems long before the cheating. But you portrayed a lifelike situation very vividly with great talent, depth of emotion and background.

And now that we know you can be this good in a story of cheating with reality and consequence anything less entertaining regardless of theme would be be below your ability level.

Cuckolding is weak and anyone who wanted to write it could do so. Leave it to them please. You can entertain through your talent and choice of themes without compromising your credibility and talent - and our respect.

One last point - look at your scoring - when it falls off it is usually marital without consequence - not entertaining to many of us based in the simi-realities of life who come here to be aroused and entertained. Many of us are married or were or are again. We have personal knowledge of whats fair, balanced and respectful - and what isn't close to real. Some of the crap here just angers us who seek fairness and arousal. The sickies don't give a shit but to get off on humiliation, or fuck/suck without ryme or reason.

You are better than that - this I know - if you choose to be as you were in this story. Thanks with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
she was a whore for another man

and come home and tell hubby its' his fault.look she fucked and betrayed her hubby.she is a evil slut.a tramp is a tramp how you try to clean it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a woman who strayed and committed adultery

the story was good,but the plot of a good woman want sell. she was a slut for another man,while she was married.

NucleusNucleusabout 16 years ago
Good plot but ...

... the narrative structure is dissonant because you switched POV's all too frequent. I also think that the characters are somehow stereotype. Sorry but after reading your story, there are too many questions unanswered because of deficient character developement.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good old fashion slut wife.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Off goes the whore.

she is a slut. Instead of working on her marriage she becomes a push over fuck. Her new man will be finished with her in a year or two but before then she will be looking for something new as they have grown apart. A standard, I'm not a slut and its your fault, excuse. No, no you cant change a marriage if the partner that is unhappyt never tells you. But then as a shrink he knows she is in a depression and mentally unstable. To keep her means years of misery, better to be done with her.

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
Very well written

Tragedy. Sad, but true. Her life will be forever encumbered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

He still was willing to take the slut back. What a wimp. Very lame ending too. it seemed incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic

Just shoot yourself and the cunt too....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Dave is a wimp

He was prepared to take her back. Just pathetic really.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
I really liked it

Very real. In a marriage, people change, needs and wants change as well. They diverged, in this case, both changed, until the two who had joined to be one found themselves as two. And all of the kings horses and all of the kings men couldn't put them back togeather again. How cruel would law, or the diety be to deneigh them their freedom to start again.

Supurbly written story

Chilley

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Don't let the door hit the adulterous bitch on the ass on her way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For a writer with a so called PHD his characters and stories seem the same

Who cares.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

A great story, very well written. The author doesn’t explain why David and Julianne hadn’t had children after 15 years together. By the age of 35 most women without children have biological clocks are screaming at full pitch. I’m also glad that the author didn’t descend into the classic BTB scenario. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that sucked. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my beliefs regarding love between a man and a woman is never - ever - put the other into a situation where temptation overtakes conviction. This story supports that - and of course other variables in the marriage relationship factors in as well. Anyway, I know all too well about infidelity and the pain associated with it; lingering, hurtful pain. Nevertheless, the story reads well and "says" it all regarding lust and whatever the definition of love is. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another CUCK WRITER...PATHETIC

Pianist01Pianist01about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but a pathetic ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Typical range of comments from five stars to one.

Personally the end was a huge let down.

I kept looking for a next chapter or an epilogue. I know it could easily happen this way, my ex has been gone 44 plus years with no real closure but I thought you could have done better.

Still four stars

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

The story should have been published in Loving Wives where it would have received a much larger audience.

The story is missing an adequate explanation of why wife dissociated from her husband, but maybe there is no answer. However, the story is excellent. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ugh! A cheating whore right from the beginning all the way to the end.

Unfortunately, if real life was not like this.

As I told a man once with tears in his eyes as his love was leaving him, "she's doing you a favor. You don't realize it now. But you will." And later he did. So will David.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

La Donna e mobile....

It is SO unfortunately true.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad story. The destruction of their love, lives, and future for what? A little strange. Any sequel (if ever written) should be titled "Someone was tired of fucking him".

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

""""""'She stood allowing the skirt to fall. Reaching behind, she unzipped the dress and let it fall from her hips """"""'

That is a miscue, eh? Did she really wear a dress AND a skirt? This was a well written tall tale, but David's offer to keep her fell on deaf ears? Really the MC was a Harlot, and deserved to be divorced, ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous