All Comments on 'By Night, My Love Ch. 02'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

I'm thoroughly enjoying you story so far. It's a shame that the chapters aren't longer but then it's good reading so I'm happy to get what I can. :) Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Read

Please post more ASAP!

Are you going to continue Gilded in Gold too?

Love your writing style.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Great Chapter 02*****

Hoping the next chapters are just as great, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm enjoying this story immensely!!

Though, just a word to the wise, you might want to at least spell check before you submit. Lots of easily rectified spelling errors going on here! It didn't spoil my enjoyment, but if this takes off like I hope it will, then you'll have countless comments about it...

cissykinzcissykinzalmost 10 years ago
Fiddle dee dee

Let me just say. I love the Gone with the Wind reference. O'Hara and Butler. Fantastic!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
I just read the list of the stories you plan on continuing...

...and this is not one of them! Please reconsider - the energy between the characters is great and the story line is intriguing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please reconsider.

Can I echo what has already been said, please reconsider completing this story. It's such a great beginning and I'd like to see where these two characters will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue this story!

It is too good to be left hanging. Please find the time to continue it - I will be checking back for updates and continue to hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No!!!!!

Arggggggggggggg! Why? Why would you leave such a cliff hanger. Please, please, pleeeeeasseeeee! Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's The Rest of The Story?

I HATE an unfinished story, and this is one!

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

I like the tempo, the slow build. I’m incredibly curious to find out what they’re each running from and I definitely already love that they’ve found each other. Both so desperate. Hoping they’ll be able to help each other find safety.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous