All Comments on 'The Waiting Room Ch. 01'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
captainmojocaptainmojoalmost 10 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

A fun read

keptsissykeptsissyalmost 10 years ago
more

I love this theme. Love the white hot fantasy of a pretty lady going home with her panties full of a total strangers cum. I have always LOVED the thought of a woman, a MARRIED woman in particular, being sent home messy and soaked. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking brilliant

I was stiff as a poker as soon as she came off the hockey field. I hope there is a lot more stories to cum. Cant wait.

Horny Man

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 10 years ago
Very nice

I love the innocence of this story, and lets face it: we all wish we could be in that situation.

Beautifully described and very, very hot.

I'm off to read chapter two now, hopefully it will make me just as aroused.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 10 years ago
A Lovely Start

A fantasy almost every man can relate to. Meeting a stranger somewhere quiet but public and letting your desires take over. Well Done Mary. Looking forward to the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice and horny. . .

It is so nice to find two agreeable people in a waiting room. I liked how helpful Wendy was helping everything move along.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I thought this story was beautifully done. I there are a lot men who yearn to have a similar fantasy in a waiting room. The idea of the student teacher in a hockey outfit was definately a turn on for a lot of men and I include myself in that. I do hope we have more from the author, in fact, I'd encourage it. Well done!

MarkCaneMarkCanealmost 10 years ago
Thank you for a lovely, sexy story

I always enjoy MaryR's stories and have been a fan for some time. Mary's skills at writing erotic stories have increased over time. The Waiting Room is a little different in style to her earlier stories and is all the better for that. It is very sexy and I got a nice thrill thinking how nice it would be to meet such an accommodating young lady in a Waiting room.

VictoriajohnVictoriajohnalmost 10 years ago
Naughty, but nice.

A well told story, with just enough naughtiness to make it an erotic read.

nickitaylornickitayloralmost 10 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait to read part 2. This was a real thrill, Mary, thank you!

amoroneamoronealmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Brilliant story, so well written and so naughty.

MichaelPetersonMichaelPetersonalmost 10 years ago
Masterful story telling

This story captures your imagination immediately by presenting a young fit woman in sweaty hockey kit. It unfolds into an erotic encounter that many of us will have fantasised about. Mary's style of story telling is superb and it is enjoyable and calmly erotic to read.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 10 years ago
Lovely as always

Mary.

Thanks for the email hadn't heard from you in ages LOL x x

Loved this start. so sensual yet dirty at the same time..

I've told you have a great style and are a very accomplished writer...bitch! LOL x

Look forward to reading the next part, knicks to one side obviously LOL x x x

phobosukphobosukalmost 10 years ago
Welcome back Mary

Missed you and great story

AussieKev1AussieKev1almost 10 years ago
Love your panties

Great comeback Mary. Keep up the good work and you'll keep a few other things up!

JohnMavJohnMavalmost 10 years ago
Excellent read

thanks for the mail regarding your new submissions Mary, great story and very erotic. Keep them coming.

FrankW54FrankW54almost 10 years ago
Nice, nasty one Mary!

good to see you still writing Mary.

Nice, wet knickers . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the notification that your back.

Great story Mary, So happy you took the time to let us know that your writing again.

bobbipink53bobbipink53almost 10 years ago
Sticky Story

Great new story and really worth waiting for. I'm now going to read Ch 2!

AaronAardvarkAaronAardvarkalmost 10 years ago
What ever next?

Not quite Blake, but a delightful song of innocence and experience nevertheless

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

A nice story, a very erotic chance encounter. Well done.

mw0212mw0212almost 10 years ago
Well done

Good solid structure, detailed and descriptive as always Mary... Well done!

JRobJRobalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

Wonderful tale. Loved reading it and enjoyed immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spunk for others

Mutual masturbation is always great fun and a turn on even for married or committed couples. It is even a turn on for gays and lesbians.

I have had such fun on trains standing close to a woman who could feel my erection against her ass, and she just pushed back.

She adjusted her skirt and open my fly with one hand. I just hung on we pushed back and forth until I came on her panties, she again put me back in and zipped me up readjusted her skirt and never looked back, but did lick a finger and smile. I rode that train hoping for a repeat. Never happened but the memory of anonymous masturbation is always exciting.

MythsMythsalmost 10 years ago
Wow!!

Loved it, Mary. Now on to chapter two!

tony090909tony090909almost 10 years ago
Beautifully described

It may be a fantasy but it's been done very skilfully, so it actually comes across as rather credible. Well written, nicely paced and not too long - I give it full marks.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 10 years ago
Damn, that was great

Another great story by Mary!

I loved it, only at a railway station

in England Could Mary cum up

with such a hot story about a young

woman and an older guy having a

very pleasant time waiting for a train.

PaulsomPaulsomalmost 10 years ago
Sexy dialogue

I loved the realism of the story. The dialogue between the two was nervous, cautious and hesitant, which made the description of what they were doing all the more erotic. Looking forward to reading part 2 now.

yardmarker11yardmarker11almost 10 years ago
Oh this was wonderful

Thank You Mary and know i will read all of Your work, i hope it will be as exciting. i would love to speak with You

bobsknickersbobsknickersover 9 years ago
Gym Knickers

What a fantastic story wishing every minute I could be 'John' and hoping that Wendy's knickers were navy blue, my favourite colour. Looking forward to part 2

42154215about 9 years ago
Realistic

Loved the pure natural real feel to this story . The nervous start the fact that they both had a lot to lose if things weren't as they appeared . Brilliant !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot encounter!

I love the story of this encounter! It unwinds in a very realistic fashion. I wish that I could be him, shooting my load into her panties and then taking a call from the wife!

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Wait till you read this-it's wonderful

This is perfect MaryR. I'm really lost for words. Old England lives again thanks to your wonderful talent.I love the fact that there is never the slightest hint of threat or coercion. This is wonderful thing for a young woman to do when it is safe, it gives a girl such confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Love the reticence , the slow build up of tension. Look forward to reading all yours. Thanks from a slightly older gent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the sex/masturbation happens much too automatically and is lacking in details.

OK, his cock was big. What else did she notice about it? Think about it? Want to do to it? Why didn't she ask him what he imagined doing while he was masturbating? Did he like doing it fast? Slow? Did he like to be teased? How? Should she tease him?

OK, she pulled the gusset of her panties aside. Was it shaved? Hairy? Groomed? Why didn't she ask him if he liked it? What did he like about it? What would he like to do to/with it? All that could/should have happened before he used his tongue on her.

Gave it four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous