All Comments on 'Mom's Panties'

by BadWriter69

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story , i just came as hard as you did i hope you have more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wow is all i can say us with a fetish and having somebody especially mom understand and help is the ultimate u have done a great job hope there is lot more in the future well done

ap2techap2techalmost 10 years ago
Bad Writer?

I don't think the name fits. I like the build up and hope to see more of this. I hope they don't jump in bed too quick. There could be many scenes to be played out. Mom could tease him many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

hot one . waiting for next part

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
You're not a bad writer, BadWriter ...

... if this is a typical example of your work! It certainly seemed pretty good to me, in fact I loved it! Five stars and more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
and the son says " How do I love thee"

Let's count the chapters.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"I couldn't believe it, my hand was cupping my mom's panty covered pussy. The warmth of her sex and the moistness in the panties was too much for me. I moaned loudly and wanked myself through an incredible orgasm."

No surprise there. Nothing gets a boy nearly as hard and stirs up his young balls nearly as much as feeling up that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. Maybe not all boys are into it, most are too timid and cowed anyway to even try it, but certainly lots and lots of them are like the hero of this excellent story, they really dig the idea of playing around between mom's legs. This young guy (wish he had a name though) is still too shy to admit his deep attraction to his own mother. He thinks, "I didn't take her panties because they were her's, I took them because I like panties and her's are the only ones I can get." Come on, kid, maybe you can fool yourself but don't try to fool us. You took your mother's panties because of what they covered--your own mother's cunt--and because they were aromatic with your own mother's cunt-smell and wet with her cunt-juices. You're a lucky lad, your mom is an understanding and sex-savvy lady. She lets you feel up her warm wet twat as she watches you whack off and blow your balls all over the place. These are both things plenty of boys'd give anything to experience. Now for the next and crucial step. Real soon the two of them are going to realize that there's a much better place for him to blow his young balls. Not on his chest or stomach or mom's leg, but up his own damn birth canal. The boy'll be sticking his big hard cock up his own mother's cunt, fucking the shit out of it, and unloading his balls and shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Please, BW, tell us in excruciating detail how he does that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

I love where this is going!

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
great start

loved the story. wish it it kept going. look forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun story

Many young guys in similar situation have jo with mom's panties. Quite a few mom's know and leave son gifts. They get a thrill knowing what son is doing and playing along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what tha

you lil shit wheres my finish...i wanted a big blast off when she finally let him fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD STEADY FUN

Nothing over the top and crazy. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You got a good one going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep this one going , at least one more chapter. It could get real good. It was a good read thanks>.....

franklarkinfranklarkinalmost 10 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed this - not totally unbelievable, and well put together - can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hoping for more..

I hope this story continues to progress! Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot.

Thank you. Loved it. (& chapter 2) More of the same please! Can't wait for chapter 3. You should change your name to GoodWriter69!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
Straightforward, simple, sexy

and to the point: get the reader horny for a wank. It did to this reader anyway. As for believability, no porn story is entirely believable, but apart from the fact that neither mother nor son had the slightest idea about privacy (which I believe is inborn as far as sex is concerned -- it takes a considerable amount of training before you can perform sex acts with a public other than your sexual partner), nothing here struck me as so incredible that I couldn't pretend to believe it.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot and a great read !

Is one of the best I have read for the size. Please continue !!!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
good fun story

but it would be nice to know a bit more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOAR

Actual sex!!!! Would be awesome!

Also, did this really happen?

maxwellqmaxwellqabout 9 years ago
Good One

Mom, son, panties, masturbation, all in a pretty well written story. It was a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very u nderstanding mom

I think it is so hot to think Mom and son get together this way--especially when he son is a virgin and probably has never seen a naked lady before and mom gives him the very first peek or feel........or as in this story her in panties wish I had had this chance ....lucky boy

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 7 years ago
Oh Mom..!

This hot story of a young man horny as Hell for his Mothers Panties drives me insane. How I would feel to be gifted with the sight of my mother wearing a pair of her sexy, sheer panties and modeling them for me as she watched me masturbate for her as she gave me words of encouragement until I shot my warm load of boy cum onto her legs and toes... This has always been one of my all time favorite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I pulled my mom's panties down

She was only wearing her bra and panties which made for easy access. I bent her forward, pulled them down, then entered her from behind. She didn't mind because she kept saying, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My mom used to parde her panties for me when I was a kid...then I started wearing them, sniffing them, such a turn on,,sadly, no sex, but she had a great bush....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You lucky twat

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Great story lucky young man but did he get to fuck mom or eat her pussy

maybe she stroked his cock then took it in her mouth down her throat

Mom still fucking him

BTW you a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love wearing my wife panties and spunking infront of her

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Great story for us panty lovers, just stopped too soon. Would have been nice to know if their incest went further or not. I used my mothers panties a lot when I was living at home but made sure I never shot cum into them. Don't think she would have been so understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I personally think the story was fantastic. Not everything needs to end with banging and leaving it open for the minds eye is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I don't get fetishes

Well maybe I do, I have a pussy fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous