All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 01'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Praise

Very good, really like all your stories. Carry on writing them please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

Great Addison look forward tomore. Thanks again. Mechmanas@Gmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I likes... alot lot

Ive been a fan of the Sholan books since I found them ten years ago, this is by far one of my favorite fanfics of the Sholan series. You've done very well in keeping with the original writing style and just the rjght amount of intimacy, the sexual scenes just add the right amount of spice. Good luck on your future writings, I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The next chapter please!

I love this story, hopefuly we get to know what punishment these pirates will be facing and of course another romance with a Sholan and a human lady would not be wrong:)

drmrbludrmrblualmost 10 years ago
Better and better

This journey has all the hallmarks of a great adventure, thank you for letting us share a part of it with you. Like so many other things, it will come to a conclusion, but hopefully not for a bit yet. So far you have kept us captivated with this interesting and imaginative tale. Thank you for your work .

HonourHonouralmost 10 years ago
Powerful

I have never heard of the Sholan books but if they carry half the power this story does they will be worth a read.

Many years ago when I was a traffic warden I was sent to direct traffic at the scene of a city centre fire. The mother had locked her two little girls in the house while she went out drinking with her boyfriend. I remember a big Glasgow fireman walking out of the building carrying a tiny body with tears streaming down his face. The reactions you gave Billy and the warriors was so accurate I flashed right back to that day. Writing doesn't usually affect me as powerfully as this chapter did.

You have a great talent Nurture it and I hope to someday pick one of your books of a shelf in a store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great chapter though i noticed that you accidently called Billy Jimmy and while i can understand making that sort of a mistake since i have made them myself while writing i thought you might like to know, Looking forward to reading more of your stories every laugh,tear,and smiles they cause

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific story!...

This would make a GREAT action movie, too bad Hollyweird would mess it up if they tried to put it on film...

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
High space opera

High space opera of the highest order. Well worth my five star rating and with only a few problems in grammar, spelling and name consistency to detract from the story.

maxd01maxd01over 8 years agoAuthor
@kjohns2001

I know and I have updated some of the spelling and grammar issues but that is on the site in my bio. It is just such a pain to update on this site. You have to resubmit and wait for several days before there is any posting available. If you want a smoother read check the site in my bio and there are far more stories there than here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous