All Comments on 'Room for Mickie'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
that was fantastic

would love to read more about these two. Love that it was not raunchy and was a true love story.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Yeah, He's Pretty Fantastic...

...I could ''read" him all day... but I'd be out of tissues long before that. Another beautiful tale Griff, thanks for sharing... PLEASE write more :-)

Cheers! --- Josie <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Want more !

Loved this story and am looking forward to the continued story of mickie and rick !! Very well written and beautifully told - keep writing !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

please more chapters i love this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
work

You have a lot more work to do so get to it. I really enjoyed the story love and understanding is a rare thing. Love Tom/Tami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy wow

Please PLEASE write more with Mickie. I think I fell in love with her. I am a huge comic book geek, and the catwoman scene had me in an instant, especially since Mickie was wearing the one that's currently in the comics. Amazing story, can't wait to read more of your work.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
Love, compassion, and joy...

It doesn't come any better than that. I enjoyed the story Griffin, keep up the good work. Such a refreshing change from what's been offered lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a sweet story

It's really nice to read such a well-written story about two people falling in love. The story is quite hot despite the lack of lengthy explicit scenes.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

A sweet romantic story. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story, thank you for sharing.

It SEEMS like the basis of their story has been written now, and can very easily stand on its own. Having said that, I'd love to hear more about the these two.

Christi

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 10 years ago
hes baaaaaaak

Like you never lost a step my friend!

sissymidasissymidaalmost 10 years ago
very erotic

omg such a lovely story of falling in love you took my breath away

it would be wonderful if we all could find such love

mida

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
NICE! Really NICE!

I loved the slow pace - the characters - the emotional buildup. I really like stories with well crafted characters.. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Very much enjoyed it!

cliptoecliptoealmost 10 years ago
Nicely Done!

A beautiful romantic tale, your character build up is wonderful and exciting in Mickie's case. Love how the story is moving and the pace in which you let it unfold. Can't wait to read Mickie 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thanks a lot,your way of writing is amazing ,i love your stories.

griffin57griffin57over 7 years agoAuthor
Anon

While I appreciate your comment, this was a fictional story. No names were changed to protect the innocent.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 7 years ago
How the scenario once played out in real life...

Back in the early 90s - shortly after the second Tim Burton Batman film came out - at a convention somewhere in the Northeast, one of the gophers (volunteers, for those not up on fanspeak) working the con had a beautiful homemade Catwoman costume (the Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, of course) and looked Really Good in it.

DC Comics staffers who were at the con insisted she pose for pictures with them and so forth.

Then they found out that "she" was "he" - i'm not even sure if he/she was trans or even gay (I knew a guy in the Southeast who was as likely to be a handsome prince or a hot nurse at SF conventions).

Immediately, they got really nasty about copyrights and demanded the con expel her, because a guy dressed as Catwoman was just perverted.

(Set aside that the version in their comics at the time was a former professional dominatrix who had shared an apartment with an under-age hooker live-in girlfriend.)

Ah - it was 1993, and she was in fact transsexual who worked as a female-impersonator entertainer...

You can read the entire disgusting story of homophobia/transphobia here: http://www.peterdavid.net/2010/07/30/the-con-game/

(The "Jim Balent" referred to was, at that time, the artist on the Catwoman comic.)

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed that quite a bit(even though I usually go for the non-op trans stories). I do have to say I hope you find another term of endearment for them to use; as it seems like they are calling each other 'baby' with every other sentence. Actually I think Mickey even called him 'baby' in back-to-back sentences, lol. No, but it's a good start even if it's not exactly my cup of tea.

DeniseGraceDeniseGracealmost 3 years ago

Great story! Follow-up?

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

Well it took him long enough, ya think? But seriously, I really enjoyed your cool back story idea here, and Mickie and Rick have turned out to be a really adorable bi couple.

This is kind of love story that I never want to end (so I’m going to until bedtime before I read the next part!)

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

@griffin57/gryf57 from the very beginning, if I could, I would give it 10 ⭐, you made me very interested in your story about the beautiful and charming trans girl Mickie and her boyfriend Rick. A wonderful scenario of the two of them getting to know each other and the individual changes they go through from an ordinary acquaintance, to a helping hand extended to Michel and moving in together, a trip to Comic Con in Ohio, a beautiful trip to Rick's family and a wonderful sexy evening at home where Mickie gives herself completely Rick.

And this feeling of love that they give to each other. I fell very much in love with Michel/Micki and I would also like to have someone like Ricki. With great ideas and racing thoughts, I am heading to the next part about the fate of Michel/Micki, Rick and their families, friends, loved ones and what a long road full of turns, ups and downs they have to go. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️🧑🏻👣🌞💕👩‍👩‍👧‍👦.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

📖❤️

@griffin57/gryf57 już na samym początku jakbym mogła/mógł to dał/a bym 10 ⭐, bardzo zainteresowałeś Mnie swoją historią o pięknej i uroczej trans dziewczynie Mickie i jej chłopaku Ricku. Wspaniały scenariusz poznawania się ich oboje oraz poszczególne zmiany jakie przechodzą od zwykłej znajomości, po przez pomocną dłoń wysuniętą do Michela i zamieszkanie razem, wyjazd na Comic Con w Ohio, piękny wyjazd do rodziny Ricka i cudowny seksowny wieczór w domu gdzie Mickie oddaje się w całości Rickowi.

I to uczucie miłości którym się nawzajem obdarowują. Bardzo zakochałam/em się w osobie Michela/Mickiego i też chciał/a bym mieć kogoś takiego jak Ricki. Z wielkimi wyobrażeniami, pędzącymi myślami zmierzam do kolejnej części o losach Michela/Mickiego, Ricka i ich rodzin, znajomych, bliskich oraz jaką długą drogę pełną zakrętów, wzniesień i spadków muszą przejść. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️🧑🏻👣🌞💕👩‍👩‍👧‍👦.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous