All Comments on 'While on Vacation...'

by dsrow87

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty Good

You built the story up so well. I was so excited, but then it seemed like the sex scene was so quickly put together. There were so many sexy routes it could have gone.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Any story that gives me a stiffy automatically gets four stars. I gave yours five. Nicely done. Although it was perhaps a little shorter than I would have preferred, I enjoyed the realism of the story. Congrats on your first submission. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot, but

it ended too soon. Will be looking for a continuation.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
WOW!

Not one cheap shot! You have accomplished a miracle! Seriously, it is a very good story.**** If the stranger had gotten the full course I would have made it *****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

Fuck...when's part 2 coming out?

sharemewithabigcocksharemewithabigcockalmost 10 years ago
Great start but...

I really enjoyed your story but like others that have commented it left me wanting more. My wish would have been for him to stay the night, or part 2 lets open this wife up with some huge cock!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Most Interesting Man

Good and Hot ...

BUT

the most interesting man in the world drinks Dos Equis (when he drinks beer) and he is NOT finished after a blowjob, no matter HOW good it is!

4*

Richy47Richy47almost 10 years ago
nice

Loved the story just a shame you didn't go all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Losers

The punks who read these stories then attack the content in misspelled posts are the true "fags". If you don't like this shit, why are you here? Fucking losers.

droogedroogealmost 10 years ago
An Original...

I enjoyed the story immensely. There were no 10" dick lovers, no gang bangs, no prostitution of the wife, no humiliation of the husband in fact non of the cliches that generally make up a literotica Loving Wife story. And yet the comments are all asking the writer to push his characters to over the top sexual excess. This story is about a couple who are in love with each other and are secure in their feelings for one another. One gets the impression that this is a one off for if it were to go further the tremendous respect the wife has for her husband would soon dissipate and the marriage inevitably destroyed. Thanks for the story it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Agree with other posts that this story was right on the mark with a "proper" wife sharing. Fits the category beautifully. May I have another, please?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sharing

This story was not so much about sharing, j ust watching, Nevertheless it was still highly erotic. Thank You.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Great start!

Hope that you write more stories soon! I love red heads to boot!

boraddaboraddaalmost 10 years ago
HOT

Nice story for a start, but the wife should have been fucked,

More stories please, think you have a vivid imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah......good

Seemed a bit rushed towards the end but other than that I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
first time delight

very hot...erotic....similar to our "first time"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Very sexy, loved your perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eat shit dear annony

I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good work

My wife is very hot, but devastated she didn't get fucked lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mature Yoga Wofe

I too enjoy watching my 51 year old wife go down on other men

Very hot to observe. She loves younger hung and must be uncut.

She has her own yoga studio in the basement of our home near Toronto Canada. She loves to suck cock while doing nude hot yoga.

And it is hot to watch her. Swallows every drop too.

meraenameraenaabout 5 years ago
It would have been great...

It would have been great if the story went into a longer scenario and Alex also fucked her after she sucked him. It left me wanting more. I fantasize a lot of a situation like that and of wanting and having a strangers huge cock in my mouth and inside of my tight pussy fucking me making me squirt all over his big hard cock. I'm multi-orgasmic & squirt when I'm made to cum and can be made to do it over and over. Your story excited me and left me wet and wanting more.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well

You got all the usual suspects spouting platitudes, so it has to have swinging or cheating. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Are they still be in high school?

Why does Alex leave after he gets only oral and before the MC has had a single orgasm? Why don't they fuck? Was this an agreement he worked out with Ryan while the MC was freshening up?

I thought she was looking forward to taking Alex's big hog for a ride. Alex may not be cut out for the life of a bull. At times he clearly suffers from premature departure syndrome.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Ahhhh another enriching story about a homosexual husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A really stupid little part of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now you need to be a good girl or boy and add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

one of the most rewarding thing you can do for your wife is being her cuckold. Most wives love it and are thankful that you love them enough to do this for her

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 2 months ago

Very believable and filling a wish list of many of us long term husbands. Just how do these guys who please our wives always seem to have big or huge cocks! I could understand this happening in a nudist resort or beach setting but at a bar pick-up! It seems to happen so frequently and the percentage of guys over 8" in length is not that high.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous