All Comments on 'Susan Loves Anal Ch. 01'

by susanlovesanal3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

that was great , really like the casual nature of the story , the idea of play when you feel like it , please write a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really cool

Love that casual/intense idea. Nice change up, very hot.

wickedchicken84wickedchicken84about 16 years ago
waste

horrible, not only was there redundancy in the writing and the descriptive words, but the female character is unbelievable. (not in a good way) no woman would be that nonchalant unless they were a porn star. trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ass fuck

Great story ! Every mans fantasy to have a woman who lets him use her butt for anything he wants. I would be having her sit on my face for extended periods of time. I love to have my tongue up a womans asshole ! She sounds like she would sit on my mouth while reading a book, letting me tongue fuck her asshole for as long as I want !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
poor

the female character is too ridiculous and the language you use is poor at best. The intense/casual idea is a sound one but is badly used. Far below average.

susanlovesanal3000susanlovesanal3000over 13 years agoAuthor
Face Sitting

@Anonymous - "Ass Fuck": Thank you for the feedback! Yeah, I think your fantasy is a wonderful one that many men have. I have been working on that theme in a couple of stories and would love to share if you are interested in reading them. I'll post them under the same "Susan Loves Anal" series.

susanlovesanal3000susanlovesanal3000over 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is Available!

@Anonymous - "great": Thank you for the feedback! If you are still interested, please feel free to check-out Chapter 2 in the "Susan Loves Anal" series. Both Chapter 1 & 2 are loosely based upon true events. Susan is a wonderful sexual partner and I consider myself very fortunate to have had her in my life.

susanlovesanal3000susanlovesanal3000over 13 years agoAuthor
Susan is Real!

@wickedchicken84: Thank you for your feedback! I completely understand your apprehension about believing that any woman could be so nonchalant and casual about taking a hard cock up her ass so intensely. I think you're right that many women could simply not do that. Most either do not tolerate anal well or love to assgasm too much just to "stand-by" as a piece of furniture; they need to be an active part of the ass-fucking! lol

Please believe me when I say that Susan is very versatile, spiritually and physically. There were many times that Susan allowed me to continue to "have fun" with her heiney while she went to sleep. Obviously, these were fantasies that she was kind enough to let me live-out, but she was wonderful in being accommodating and fostering a great sexual relationship.

Please let me know if these sorts of stories interest you. I'm always happy to share! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanlovesanal3000@susanlovesanal3000
33 Followers
If you want to view pictures that accompany the stories then click on my "Website" below and follow each episode. I hope you enjoy the pics!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES