All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules of Sex & Marriage'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
curl4evercurl4everover 17 years ago
Nice job!

Good advice, wittily delivered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good !

Thanks for the care and the humour with which you treated this difficult matter. How many good advices and observations! Oh, if only we would not wait so long before taking measures, when the red light has turned on!

bikedude66bikedude66over 17 years ago
Thanks

Very well said. I can absolutely relate to so many things you said. Good timing too. This weekend I'm stating my case and making my requests for some big changes in our sex life. I've been putting it off for years. Your article just reaffirmed what I am about to do. Here's hoping it goes well. Keep up the good work.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Marvelous

Superb, thank you. If just one couple benefits from your article, it'll been have worth it. God bless.

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
Score should be a perfect 10!

You are an amazing writer - and you may hopefully have just saved a 22+ year relationship! You adeptly decribe everything that is so easily taken for-granted! And your suggestions for reviving old flames are superb! I'll be letting my partner read this one for sure! You should think seriously about publishing your work - you truly have incredible talent from all the pieces I've read on the site! Thanks for sharing your wisdom, humor and straightforward common sense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Your wife is one lucky woman! Wise, gorgeously playful advice, and incredibly well written. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well said

Thanks for taking the time to write this. have been wondering why we always have an excuse not to have sex when we do its amazing mind blowing but we wait a week to do it again. we are only punishing our selfs. Not anymore time to go to the adult store and buy some toys and have some fun again. Greatly apreaceate

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDabout 13 years ago
Thought provoking

Lots to think about & try. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Another solution to to the problem which I intend to try is to give a copy of this article to her for her to read.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wonderful artical, Must of your advice I was already doing but there was a few things I had stopped doing and didn't realize it until I was reading your article.

The 15 minute sex was an eye opener.

TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

I just really hope my husband can read this and realise a good sex life takes effort.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Not Helpful

While there are many that feel this is advice is good, I feel, it is not. From my perspective, I found it to be anecdotal and terminology based on colloquialism. At least for me, I would have preferred it to less casual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

what a wonderful article! It is informative and gets to the heart of the issues, but it does so in a lighthearted comical way. I have found all of your how-to articles to be this way but I can really relate to this one. Thanks and your style of writing is very enjoyable to read.

tatbtatbover 11 years ago
thank you!

for writing down what so many feel. My husband and I will b married 12 yrs and we have 3 kids in elem. school. We r always tired,busy, and some days we just don't like each other. Thanks for discussing the 15 min rule, and the rest for that matter. U have such a comfortable way of discussing sex...not what I'd expect from a Jersey guy. Ur wife is very lucky.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
if I ever get married (hey, I'm young here)

This will be one of the first things I show to my wife, with the caption 'Think of it as... and inoculation.'

I really wish that liking sex wasn't so openly taboo in our society. (Because maybe then more people would read stuff like this.) It's the one thing that EVERY generation of humans shares, and it's been that way for the past few million years. And for our species to survive, it ain't gonna change.

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Thank you

for the advice and the comic relief. I laughed so hard I woke my lover (of 18 years), who fell asleep 10 seconds after we hit the jackpot. I went to Literotica for some more entertainment. And found it! Did I say thank you?

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 8 years ago
Is the Doctor in?

Seriously, do you make a living in an office that has a couch? Is one of your work lines, "Please sit or lay down and make yourself comfortable? So, what's on your mind today? or When we last met, we left off with you..."

If not, maybe you want to think about it. It's a fantastic living. Plus, you have the added benefit of being able to say, "I am kink and BDSM friendly...so please, come in."

Again, I enjoyed your writing and your story/article. I feel a little sorry for your wife though...I hope she enjoys your sense of humor~! I did really crack up with the line (paraphrasing)... marry/date a Jew, we're programmed/taught to please our women...PRICELESS~!

legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
What she said...

Apple of Eden said it all. Funny as hell, and so wise. Hmmm... need my checklist. Where did I put that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comment

Best thing I've seen on this subject for a long, long time. Too many sad lonely half-a-couple people getting no help - or terrible, useless advice from "professional" idiots. So, thanks much, for taking thought and time to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hits much closer to home than expected

I didn’t know that I needed to read this... pretty sure my husband did, though... you need to write it all out... this is a New York Times best seller in the making.

jwolf69rjwolf69rabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Great read, enjoyed the humor. Thank you for sharing this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hilarious read until you realise how close to home this is. Thanks for the advice and making me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good advice there. There's many a true word spoken in jest. Well worth a 5 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous