All Comments on 'Cabin Fever'

by Licorne

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AtomicDAtomicDover 19 years ago
This is really good!!

I love stories like this, I am tired of all of the humilation and degradation that goes on in most of these stories. Great story, keep it up!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
A husband that doesn't want a blow-job

from his wife? Now I know that this is a fantasy. Hahaha.

Good job and good story.

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
your kidding right?

A guy who has to be drugged & tied up just so his wife can blow him???...oh please, I know the story is fantasy but come on thats really stretching credible fantasy to the limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a good piece of work

Nice build up to a loving encounter between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish I had thought of it

My husband was this guy. Hated oral and didn't have any interest in sex and took care of my needs just often enough to keep me from leaving. Wish I had thought of this technique before he was gone. We would have had a better sex life

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
On the nose

Honestly, it speaks volumes to me. Sure, I would have loved to hear a bit more of why he wouldn't agree. But as a guy who lives on the other side of that fence (she considers it dirty for her to let me go down on her and visa versa), I do emphathize. I know it would be grounds for divorce if I ever did anything like this story and I know she would not love it even though the one time I managed to do some of this (woke in the middle of the night horny, got between her legs and she did me a bit too), but when she got 'close' she really rejected it all. Deep down, of course, what she is/was afraid of was losing control in an orgasm. And so it didn't happen.

And now, all these years later as I age and have trouble performing, I want to give her this, only.....well, it's all pretty sad, isn't it? SMILE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Problem With This "Story" Is...

...That it involved the use of drugs. This SO dangerous!! What kind of asshole, wife OR husband uses drugs on their mate? The possibilities (and I speak as a licensed medical professional) of death and stroke are fucking enormous, especially when you have no idea as to what you are doing!

I saw a husband brought into our ER not too long ago. The wife had drugged him in order to get him to watch her having sex with her boyfriend. He broke loose of his restraints and tried to get away, but fell down the stairs headfirst and was near to death when he was brought in. He recovered enough to tell us his wife had tried to kill hm and had us get his son.

His son, from his first marriage had come over, heard what had happened and had the wife arrested. It was "supposed to be a kinky scene". It was supposed to "stimulate" her husband. The husband fucking FREAKED OUT and was crying the whole time he regained consciousness (not too long) and said to all who could hear that he wanted to die, that we should kill him.

Drugs. They are bad under all circumstances. That's why it takes a Medical Doctor to be able to give you a prescription. And direct you in the proper usage of the med in question.

As it is, the MD prescribing is now in jail as an accomplice, and the wife, her paramour and his friend who was there to "help" but got cold feet after getting the husband up from the floor and into bed, also! And for attempted murder, felony assault, felony criminal restraint and kidnapping (in this case a Federal crime due to the drugs)and the son has threatened to kill all of them if he sees them, any of them ever again. The husband has a fractured cervical spine and will never walk again and can barely breathe. Some great idea!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
decent intentions

the flow was going to her screwing someone and making him watch for some real or imagined revenge, and it was not that. it was sort of nice that she loved him that much, but her methods ?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Force is never right

The use of coercion and force is never right. So she did it to improve their sex life and he was being a stubborn twit about it. What gives her the right to make that decision and to DRUG him. This is a classic ends justifies the means story. She overruled his will and did it in a very dangerous manner. So the next time he wants something she doesn't he can just do what he wants to, right? For men who want anal sex they can just tie their women down and have at it, right. They know what is best and that the woman will enjoy it once she tries it. The husband in this case could have just as easily had some significant emotional trauma associated with oral sex. In that case she would have just raped him and emotionally screwed him up about the oral sex plus the betrayal of drugging him and tying him up. There are lots of occasions every year of a marriage where there are disagreements about the outcome of things. Is the answer to force your partner to comply?

Even if I loved the sex I'd still be really pissed off. Sex doesn't just make everything OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Turn it around...

wife doesn't like to give blow jobs, so husband drugs her, ties her up and forces her. It's rape and most would not agree that it was ok. This is no differnt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anon02/07

Saw something similar as a paramedic. Wife wanted to swing, husband didn't. Her boyfriend convinced her to put x into his beer and wile the boyfriend screws the wife, the boyfriends girl, would get it on with hubby. Well hubby was on nitrate and beta blockers due to a heart condition. They gave him twice the "normal" dose of x. Hubby broke free by breaking the headboard from the bed and charged out of the room, at the top of the stairs in the brownstone he had an MI and fell down 24 steps. We got called, hubby was DOA as wife and boyfriend thought that they were having a jolly good time, right up to and including when the cops broke the door down due to a noise, then domestic disputes call from neighbors. All three went to jail different sentences, and his kids sued their own mom and got over 94% of her trust fund. This is after she had disowned them for whatever reasons.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FELATO

He wouldn't have agreed to it if she hadn't done what she did (maybe a bit extreme) but with her love she wanted to show him that it could be pleasurable and he did find so, and will want it again now.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I was played!

5*****

You built the usual betrayal story and then turned it on its head! Well done. Not very probable, but well done.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Did not

After she tied him up, I expected the usual LW garbage. What a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

okay its over ,but still needs to divorce her ass ,she can;t be trusted , next time she drugs and ties him up a fucks his ass with a strap on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Maybe this is the reverse psychology trick of the ages to get a wife to...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No hidden lover that comes in to cuck him while he's tied up. Alright you got me, that's what I was expecting. It's a sad day when your wife has to drug and tie you up so she can get you to give her some sexual release. Though I suppose it beats her whoring around to get it elsewhere. Well her methods seem to have worked so I guess they'll be OK in the end.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 2 months ago

He must be insane. I mean what man in his right mind doesn’t crave a blow job?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous