All Comments on 'Lisa Plays'

by sharkeez

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

That was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Gay Husband

Just another gay husband waiting to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hiding the Truth

The story is enjoyable and typically the wife is hot, sexy, sensuous and riske'; however, she couldn't have been letting guys feel her up, playing with their toys and then escaping with her husband without having been taken a few times. He lets guys get their fingers in her, her boobs out, kissing and doesn;t consider that as fornicating? The parking lot blow job(?), right, that guy woukd have stuck it in her while she was still coming down from her orgasm, and then getting in the SUV with that scene, Hello!

OK you said that she finally said that from then on she would want threesomes and as long as he agreed, she would be what...faithful?

Realistically, it was over long ago, either they join a swing club together or she starts (maybe already has) going out on dates, late dates and sometimes not back until Sunday afternoon. There should have been a sequel or an Epilogue to this story. I would like to have met her and fucked her.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Lisa is 38 years old and has three grown daughters. She looks extremely good for her age

But no attractive man under 50 would give some 38 year old hide a second look. Therefore, 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You don't have

a mind to lose or to be open.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good to be an open minded, happy cuck, she you marry a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous