All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 15'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep 'em coming....

short chapter...but it's sweet... especially the part about cassia floating in the lake and pietro holding her... :)... eagerly waiting for your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fun ride

It has been a nice ride. Love the way you write. :) How many more chapters till the end??

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
This is going to be BIG! LOL

The build up is killing me :-0). I love your stories and I can't wait for more. Seems as if folks are "maturing" due to circumstance and others have yet to trust all aspects of their being. I want a cure found, I just am not sure if it will be chemically manufactured or if someone will be a "healer". Hmmmm. Fun stuff!

googoominagoogoominaalmost 10 years ago
caught....

Once more another chapter has caught me asking what next?? Even more wondering how long till I read the next chapter? For now I'll just wonder away...

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 10 years ago
Can I be brutally honest here......

TOTF for me (!) is not on the same level as your other stories. To confirm my theory, I re-read FTI again y'day and couldn't sleep until I finished. I really felt nostalgic for the good ole days when the guild (or ....league?) you, mokelle,mazuri,jaisen (?author of Talon) used to regularly set my innards on fire!!!! If one has to troll Samuel X's stories for entertainment, then you know how low one can go, lmao. It's also telling if I prefer Siochan to TOTF. Just saying,pls take no offense!!!!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
can i be brutally honest??

I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is it just me?

Am I the only one who puts an Antonio Banderas voice to Pietro? Lol, I kinda imagine him looking like Banderas too!

~Ms.Kiki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the poison

the poison kills vamps not were's. vamp bites kill were's, but were bites don't kill vamps. why not have were's bite vamps and give them the were gene. will that make the poison unharmfull to the vamps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
D+K

Please let them be mated

Its kinda said how all the kids are jaded for their upbringing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

The passage between Pietro and Cassia was so beautifully written. I'm in love with the picture you painted between them <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
captivating

I so love these two Pietro and Cassia. I love how you show the faith and trust they have developed. Please write more about these two!

I also want more of Elian and the second in command of the praetorians

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
where is the story?

i hope Pietro kills theresa, would finaly get som story that way.

your 'love' scenes are way to long and nothing but corny shit. this story started out way better than what it is right now.

i expect it to become worse though.

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
oh

and the whole theresa liam thing is bordering on rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lit-erotica...

Crawler - if you want to read straight fiction...go somewhere else.

Just because Jaz's writings aren't your cup of tea doesn't mean others might not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Crawler cracks me up, bitching about how awful they think the story is... on chapter 15. Why the hell did you bother reading all the way to chapter 15 if you dislike it so much? That's quite the time commitment and fucking ridiculous. Also, how is the Liam/Reasa storyline anything close to rape? So far they've shared a single kiss. I can't roll my eyes hard enough. Aside from being a dick and harassing the author, thanks for the entertainment, Crawler.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Re-reading all the series after so many years and it's just as good, absolutely love it. One small thing that is such a pet peeve. I understand Pietro has Latin roots but his nickname "Niña" is so incredibly creepy... It does translate as 'little girl' but that is never a term to be used romantically. It's makes my eye twitch every time I read it and freaks me out, super gross. If you choose to publish, would you consider changing it to something like "my Reina" which means my queen for how you describe cass to be graceful and beautiful? This is definitely appropriate and used in Spanish romantically. Just a thought other than that, amazing world you've created Jazz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES