All Comments on 'Jinzōningen: Fuck Puppet'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Celibate1Celibate1almost 10 years ago
Great start

I think that this is not going to end well for Ken....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

You kept refering that it seamed like she showed emtion, but it was impossible because she was a machine. I could understand if this would lead to something being revealed later on, but you story ended short, thus it made most of your details unnecessary. This story was the equivalent of a quick bathroom jerk durring school hours, you really should have expanded it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Instead of titling this Jinzoningen, you should have called this Schizo: Teen.

You set this up as an eager, hard working kid in the days of robots, and 'good for nothings, who wouldn't know a days work...' who has been eyeing an older sex robot. Then when he gets it, he turns into this asshole. Sorry, it doesn't work, you didn't invest the work needed in character development.

I guess you never mowed lawns as a kid, either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1344 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES