All Comments on 'Jinzōningen: My First Jinzōningen'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting series of stories

this is an interesting series of short stories :-) ... and it follows through on some of the discussions that took part over the past few years on a couple of the "adult" doll sites ... about what could be done with the HRP-4C fembot if it was given to 4Woods or Orient for them to create a soft silicone skin for her instead of the hard shell body she has now ... give her conversational ability using one of the better chatbot/AI programs like UltraHal by Zabaware ... and a few other "improvements" using currently available products .................... it does make you wonder just how close we really are to the first generation of jinzoningen ... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is a disturbing amount of missing words for such a short work; it

makes it a bit difficult to read when you have to stop and figure what SHOULD be there, im addition to what is.

Then, at the end, you set up the scenario where she's an exibitionist with her new owner, but the very last sentence is in the wrong tense, and out of sequence. It was jarring.

If you're going to write half page stories, they gotta be tight; the impact of errors overwhelms the story, otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES