All Comments on 'Denise Humiliates Me'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey chytown,

Before I read an author for the first time, I protect whatever sensibilities I might have to their material by checking out their profile and the list of their submissions, to see if I can glean anything about the nature of their stories.

This author's profile clearly states that they are into very extreme behavior:

"Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly tries to shock me with her brazenness. I will willingly submit to ANY sexual act with any sexual partner she demands."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Little Cock

Humiliation of a small cock excites me and I stay rock hard, I do have an extra long tongue and all the ladies love it and enjoy my lesser cock too.

Many comment on the size of my cock, but love sucking it for they deep throat without choking. I get hard when they tease me in front of their friends boy male and female.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
So cuckold is bi slut

That is the way I like cuckold's to be. She should have put you in chastity so she knew you where not jerking off behind her back. Just leaking and dripping your goo from your blue little balls. Did she make you wear panties? Fuck your tight pussy with a strap on? Let some of her bi lovers fuck and breed you like the cum slut you are. Good boi cuckold.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
devilspy....

Thanks for reading and commenting on all of my stories...you must really get off on this sort of thing. And as a matter of fact, Denise offered my ass up to several of her lovers and she went crazy strapping me as well! She had an anal fetish, so we both got ass-fucked a LOT! I am SO glad you get off on my stories! You have made my "Little Boi" all tingly now!

hbcpl2015hbcpl2015about 9 years ago
Wow

Fasntastic story, thanks for sharing

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 9 years ago
I AM a cuck

For almost 7 years I've been a cuck. My wife has cuckolded me on several occasions simply because my cock is only 2 1/2 inches long. I have a cuckold certificate signed by her, that she shows to her friends.

Yes, I enjoy the degradation and humiliation. And, like other cucks, I wear panties. She threw all my men's underwear away. I don't have a choice.

So, yes, I can relate to this story. As far stretched as it sounds, Its close to my own life.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
Old but good !

I'm commenting and voting a 5 on this story about 2 years after it was posted.

I know for a fact that as this story suggests, cuckoldry is not always characterized by abuse, humiliation and denial of orgasm.

It can in fact be a beautiful relationship based on the mutual desire to see one's loved one achieve the ultimate in sexual gratification....But then maybe that's just true love, not cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who writes this shit

OMG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 7 years ago
Love it

The sweet humiliation of being outed as a little dicked man who sucks cocks is addictive. Great story and I hope it's true. The Anons who disagree and harp are probably in the closet.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years agoAuthor
Eviltwin52

Every word of my stories are true. I don't have enough imagination to write fiction. I'm trying to write all I can before my memory fades. LOL.

Thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If that crap is a real story then take a bullet!!!

Its better to end glorious then live like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epically funny!

He finds pictures of her with other men? PERFECT! Take the pictures and file for a divorce. Get her to leave with just her clothes and nothing else. Or threaten to share the pictures with all her family, friends and co-workers. She slinks away and you share the pictures anyway. And if she humiliates you? Just bitch slap her and tell her that if she ever talks to you or about you again, you're coming for her with a baseball bat. The end to the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another queer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Denise compares me to ex

My wife denise loves to tell me how I have tiny dick. She calls me needle dick and says she needs a real mans cock. Then she brings up this guy Thad who we both know wants to fuck her. He is supposed to be 3 times bigger than me. Denise usually gets wet thinking of Thad. Thad has said to my face he wants to fuck denise and knows I have a little dick. I love thinking of denise and Thad fucking

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
A TYPO IN THE STORY

by your own actions and words You Humilated Yourself With Forethought and Acceptance Self Inflicted, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Give Me a Fucking Break

What a fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If That's Your Thing

How is this a Loving Wives Story? I wish they would break the groups into more specific fetish subjects. Cuckolding is one thing but humiliation and domination don’t always go together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

get some balls and leave the bitch

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
I too love being humuliated by my wife and her family and friends

I must be a thing with males who have tiny baby like weenies. At least we know they find some use for us and that is something. Besides women deserve have a mans cock in them and men deserve having wimps like us waiting on their every need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Yes he was stupid to marry the whore and stay married to the whore. I wonder how many diseases she has? But she's even DUMBER than he is. Why would she marry a man she KNOWS has a small dick? Can you say STUPID??? Awful story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Every word

Every word is true, says Tcs. If this is true, go shoot yourself because you are useless. By the way, we all believe it's true.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

You appreciate my feedback? Well let me think, first this was a purely fetish story about cuckoldry. That's a FETISH. It should have been properly categorised as such. Secondly, after I read this pile of cuck wimp crap I thought, this writer can't be serious. Then it dawned on me. What a fool I'd been. This "writer" is nothing but a troll; this piece of crap story is just troll-bait, designed purely to rile up offended readers. You are nothing but an attention seeker. The best response I can make is to ignore any of your future posts, and to encourage others to do the same.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this and sharing it TCS 1956. It has everything that I love. Please don't listen to the negative responses. I don't understand why some men get so angry and upset about stories of small penis humiliation, female domination and cuckold shame. Stories like this are so important to me as they mean I don't feel so alone and my painful experiences become erotic and valuable.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Dave, take the advice that I gave the author 2 years ago. Put yourself out of your misery , you poor SHPOS.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

26thNC, if you hate my writing so much, why are you a repeat reader? Why do you even care about these comments? Put yourself out of your misery.

You’re gonna really hate my next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will.... you sir are a fucking fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get help.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Sorry for your loss, Tcs, it must be very embarassing for you.

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

To me this was still a hot story. I personally would have liked to see those photos of his wife. But under those circumstances, I don't know if I would have done things much differently than the author did. He loves her, really really loves her, she is his wife and he doesn't want to loose her. If he is willing to put all jealousy aside and just watch her being happy and enjoying herself (which is what most men want for their wife's) then do it. She sounds like she is very sexy, beautiful and horny all the time. It would be like watching live porn every night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
590 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...