All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
America's hero Steve Hammer.

I enjoy reading every chapter of this completely unbelievable story. Please hurry with your next chapter since you left off with another huge cliff hanger.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Wow...

Wow... what more can I say. This is such a great chapter and very easily worth 5 stars. This story just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for sharing.

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Another great chapter! Thank you, HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only in America

This is a real hoot but don't let those of us who are not US citizens spoil your enjoyment. You do the hard yards for us all.

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 10 years ago
Another cliff hanger

Loved this chapter as well as all the others, but these cliff hangers are killing me. Keep up the good work and write faster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Snort

"No midshipman would be allowed to go on a combat mission, ever; so, I am giving up on the story."

HDK - You have got to do a better job of fact checking. Mistakes like this really detract from the realism.

Anonymous Andy

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
fun story

it is a fun story. you did warn people to suspend their perception of reality to read the story. it is like reading a comic book where people achieve impossible feats. rated it a 5, cause the point of the story is to be fun and it fulfills that role for me.

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 10 years ago
Thank you

This was worth waiting for. out of curiosity since Steve has now been in the Navy five years what rank is he now that he is a seal? I would doubt that he is still a midshipman. This was one of your longer chapters so I understand why it took so long. Please keep it going.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what happened to HDK

and what did you do to him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Someone mentioned that Hammer was a midshipman, but the only reference to him being a midshipman in this section was the football portion while he was at the Naval Academy in which case he was a midshipman. It is hard to judge time in this story and I don't know the Navy's promotion cycle or the effect of SEAL training on promotions but he is probably an Ensign or perhaps LTjg. Who knows? It is an excellent story HDK and I am looking forward to more.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 10 years ago
Suspend belief...

in anonymous, read on and enjoy,

Thanks for sharing HDK,

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why arn't they married?

They have graduated from high school and college, have money, what's the hold up on marriage? Starting to look immoral. It's one thing in high school, it's another after college. Need to man up and uphold social standards, make a commitment.

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraover 7 years ago
Oh dummy

Go back and reread it. She didn't finish her schooling yet.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
while entertaining, swiss cheese has fewer holes

Does anyone remember the controversy when a member of Seal Team 6 identified himself and his companions? No one, no how, at any time, ever, and I mean ever divulges the name of team members. To do it during an OP would not happen.

He is still a midshipman, a student at the Naval Academy, he would not be a participant in an active duty combat mission. Nor would have gone through Seal training.

sorry

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Small mistake

There is no timeout for a two minute warning in college ball

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost tackled in end zone

If Steve had been tackled in his own end zone, it would have been a safety, not a touchback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed

Full of flaws as usual.The Rangers would not have been there Inthe first place and even if they were it would have been another Rangers team that would have sent to extract them,not Seals.As for Steve killing five cartel members with his knife without any of them being aware of his presence,get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fame

Because of his fame,Steve would never have been near enough an active Seal team to join them,in time for this rescue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why did Steve not take the truck after killing the cartel thugs.?I find it hard to believe he could kill five men without any of the them realising.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
People are fucking stupid

Just take this story for what it is. It's fun and unrealistic dont like it then fuck off and stop reading. It's a fun story and very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The courage, hope, bravery, love, suspense and loyalty in this chapter is unparalleled. Simply stunning and beautiful. HDK is THE best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7114 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES