All Comments on 'One Full Moon Night Ch. 02'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

I liked the happy ending and lack of wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
needs major rewriting?

things that make no sense to me:

1. Liela got 'drugged' into being a slut, but recovers from drugs within a a week of going whore for George. she leaves George - but stays a prostitute!

why? millions of women in LA who do not have great job skills find other work. but she had to STAY a whore for 3+ years? she clearly desired to do it.

2. the emotions do not fit - they were 'drifting apart', seperated on his part without too much pain, years apart, and then they leap into each others arms like newlyweds on meeting? i couldn't swallow it. the author set it up poorly.

maybe if there had been WEEKS of dating and romancing, or if we readers had some indication that ex-s had been pining away and keeping in contact. but as it was written, the whole get together felt forced, out of left field.

3. in part 01, the husband was strong. now in part two it is 'marry me. i know you have needs i cannot satisfy, i will be a cuck, you can slut around.'

she doesn't take him up on it, until Beth comes, but it still ruins the ex-husband - it is like he had a noodle transplanted for a backbone!

and then the hypocracy - they can't live together, hubby thinks it is wrong, but they can be re-married and the ex-wife gets to slut around for her 'needs'. huh?

this had possibilities, but the holes are too big for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT!!!

Absolutely Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful, love happy endings like this, and NO wimps allowed here MAN!!!!

The man is the MAN, with imperfections, the woman is the WOMAN, with imperfections as well...LOVED IT!!

Will read more of your stories.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Really Great Story

Yes a Great Story i wouldnt mind that kind of loyalty.

with a slave like Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I made my comments about taking a whore to live

with on the previous story. If I overcome my objections to the previous story and just read this one it is a good story up to the point where she choses to bring in a whore for them to have a threesome with. People are who they associate with, she choses to stay with whores and identifies with them. Trash is trash. You could very easily improve the story by having the slut madam close her business and move in with them as both of their lovers but women into the escort game are really into money being power over men, not sex. They somehow equate making money from men, and sometimes women, with being sexy and successful. They are like the very rich people who could never spend all they have but feel the urge to make more and more. It is actually a form of mental illness of some type, being driven into such obcessions. So it would be very hard to get, was it Beth, to give up her all important business for something so basic as love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I was Wrong

Three losers, counting the kid, plus one Double dumb loser...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp

Stupid Wimp Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another "Pretty Woman" Story

Just a fairy tale like in the movie "Pretty Woman" but without the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was really bad ! ! !

I thought the other one was bad but this was much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another cuck

He deserves to eat cum out her cunt... This writer has a guys name.. But he is nothing but a bitch...stupid fucking cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

ignorant stupid cuck of an author. negative stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
4*

For a humorous fantasy about a disgusting whore and the man who loved her AFTER she was a whore for three years having left him for big dicks.

Hahaha! Stupidity reigns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just plain bad

Sorry, but this story was just plain bad.... Woman turns paid whore leaving family, yet he bends over backwards to bring her back???? Garbage that this author even had the husband apologize by end of this garbage.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey people

if you read part one you had a damn good idea what part two would be like. If you had a problem with part one don't read part two MORON.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4*

Like the story alot. The ending was a little off. Would have like it end with just them. MoreMore please.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
life is good....?

fucking 2 women who have screwed 100's if not 1000's of cocks....shit

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Didn't

Didn't think it as possible to be worse than part one, but you did I it.

FseriesFseries3 months ago

Worse than the first one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous