All Comments on 'Found Out Pt. 01'

by Theta_Welt

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Sally's A Keeper For Sure...

...Such a beautifully written story of trust, always there but exposed during crisis, becomes one of hope and love. No one suddenly becoming a Dominatrix and blackmailing their spouse, just a pleasant change of pace, with a bit of sexually charged fun thrown into the humdrum of daily life experiences. Actually very erotic when you see the overall reality of these two, wish we had more background on them, maybe a second chapter huh? Thanks for sharing, and I hope this will not be the last we see of this lovely, and loving, couple.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
That was a fine story

It isn't often you find a story about CDs that doesn't end up with forced homosexuality and cuckolding. Your treatment of a theme that probably occurs very often was refreshing, believable and loving.

Thank you for writing this for us, and especially as a first submission; I think you have a great talent. Welcome to Literotica and please keep writing so well - and don't take any criticism you might get too much to heart. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NEW LIFE

Would come-out if wife would treat-me this way. Could be alot more crossdresser this way FUN FUN FUN

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
I agree with Joscelyn!

Nicely done, a loving couple sharing and enjoying the thrill of a new experience. No coercion, no humiliation, just the joy of discovery and acceptance. Wouldn't it be marvelous if all our relationships were this open and accepting. Humans are such interesting and complex creatures I'm so glad to see that some of them, albeit in the world of fiction, celebrate our differences. And yes, Sally is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice tale

this is a nice tale. no one got hurt and no other people joined in. a little role

playing maybe or maybe just a little fem side of him. his wife sure got hot

after the shock wore off. maybe she likes to be in charge at times.

NancyPanNancyPanalmost 10 years ago
Every CDs fantasy

We all crave and wish for this acceptance. It seems to be so, so rare--which makes for a pleasant fantasy story.

CrazyCrystalTSCrazyCrystalTSalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed reading this, I can relate to a lot of it. I actually tried getting caught by leaving clothes and makeup out but never got a response. I finally just came out and told her. It caused a lot of problems and confusion but it had to be done. It's been almost ten years since I first told her and we're still together and in love. If it's meant to be, it will work out. If it isn't, then at least you know you've tried. We still have bad moments from time to time, but the good moments are what make it all worth while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

They don't all have to be x-rated...

There are some great stories about the fun aspects or role reversal that can be very well done,. By all means revisit this theme. You did a great job here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meh...

No strap-on when they go to bed? What about Sally calling a male escort to bang his fem hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

I just love your story. As a cd hubby who's wife helps me dress I really related to it. I can't wait to see your next one!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 10 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

I am also a married CD whose wife is fine with my dressing, though I was nervous as hell at first but twenty years later I dress almost 24/7 and my wife and I shop for our clothes together. Love the way you presented his outing and you might think about him(or her) outing himself to close friends they can trust. I did and was fully accepted. Can't wait for your next tale.

BTW: recently joined a CD website and found out CDing is fairly common as when I searched a 10 mile radius for other CDs 84 profiles came up.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 10 years ago
It's a start

Very nice flowing read and nice introduction to a continuing story. I'm sure other readers are wondering what Sally has in mind with upcoming parts to the story

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
well written and sexy

Very well done, more please... I could really see being him.. I dress to feel comfortable and am really envious of the beautiful female body and life..

horny4itnowhorny4itnowalmost 10 years ago
found out pt 01

i know where this is going.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good

I had expected more of a reaction, and questioning. very glad they found one another.

satinshawnasatinshawnaover 9 years ago
Great! Keep writing please!!

I love your story....please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wishing!

Wish my wife was like Sally!

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
My approving wife

Well I wonder what is wife has in mind will she take it further, to see where it leads. I'm very curious to see what happens will she bring somebody else to please them both.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
my dream

I wish my wife would react this way if and when I come out to her as her sissy CD husband. I haven't told her yet because she probably won't understand. Maybe one day she will and I can then tell her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my wife

I really enjoyed this story and wish that would happen to me. I love dressing and wish my wife would catch me and be so understanding and let me dress all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lucky man to have such a sexy wife.I am a widower and for me this story is a real turn on

Clarissa

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaalmost 2 years ago

Well written I loved it ..,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous