All Comments on 'Pretty Kitty'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT!

I'm a cat lover, esp big cats, and sometimes i wish i was a cat so this is like a fantasy cum true. Please write more like this. Everything i have read of yours so far is the best and when a author is this good i read their works in the order that they made them. All of the stories i've read seem like they could use at least one more chapter b/c the story is just so well written. I just cant wait to read the next one.

Freshly wet and waiting for more, aln.

LitaholicLitaholicabout 14 years ago
Weird

Fun, interesting and kinky. Not to sure that I would like a steady diet of this type of story but for a one off it was kind of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i liked it,,

its different, thats for sure,,erotic,sensual,,not really sexual,, and yet it is,,hhmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have always loved the big cats.

From this kitten owner, I love the imagery you used in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I came so hard

Mmmm I came so hard and started rubbing my kitty, who, was next to me at the time. I love cat/human stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Different

Yes that was a little different for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2228 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...