All Comments on 'Voodoo Girl Pt. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 10 years ago
A Very Special

chapter for a wonderful story full of action, surprise, and great story telling. The description of a knife-gun-hand-fight is alone worth five stars. It is clear, taut and a pleasure to read for its clarity and excitement---so rare in story telling.

The story has everything from tender love to a near rape to horror, mystery and a traitorous surprise, all told with verve and pace.

This story is worth much more than the five stars this reader was able to vote it.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 10 years ago
Good second part

The atmosphere, setting and emotions - all outstanding. Keep up the good work.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 10 years ago
How

And why are you not winning awards?

I nearly kicked myself for missing this update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!! This was unbelievable!

Usually I skim through the stories hoping not to hate it to much and then I read this. You're freaking amazing! I didn't want it to end and now that it has, I'm for Ed to read the other crap here than pales in comparison to your abilities.

Thank you for writing. 5 stars isnt enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh, amazing.

Broke my heart. Your writing makes me feel too much but it's too good to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing!

That was utterly amazing. I could not stop reading it. Now on to your other stories. Thanks. I rated five:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

When will the next part go up ): I keep checking every month but you seem to never go back on this story ): please continue it! It's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE I NEED MORE! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Voodoo, of the literary kind.

The spell was as potent as it could ever be. Every word laced with magic of the highest order. Each scene, a painting with words.

GITM is the one & only, true voodoo girl.

I' m charmed & hypnotized & mesmerized & enchanted & bewitched & ..... probably going over the top. :-).

But then, you're that good.

An obvious 5.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dang that was deep........sad ending to pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please, please, please write more. My heart can't handle it if you don't write soon.

Xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Encore

More please. Do you still write?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Damnit, this was so incredibly heartbreaking & horrible. But it's the truth of how we will fail to survive. Depressing as hell, but in this day & age, this story is prophesy & truth.

Five stars you amazing Girlinthemoon.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuyover 4 years ago
Wow

You do a masterful job of juggling a large cast of characters while keeping them all memorable and unique in both their actions and dialogue. Fiona, Zach, and Wendy feel especially well drawn and leap off the page (screen). In post-apocalyptic fiction, the characters often struggle with needing to close themselves off from emotions and human connections in order to survive, but, in doing so, they are forced to obliterate the very thing that makes survival worthwhile in the first place. You do an amazing job of conveying that struggle with your characters, especially Fiona. The plotting and pacing is also top notch throughout. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
2282 Followers
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Voodoo Girl Series Info