All Comments on 'Hard Hats Ch. 02'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Once again

Interesting and fun to read. Makes me want to write about dirty construction workers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
gang box

26 years hod carrier has some points

No need for alarm...once you hit 40 you are awake at 3am so you can get in 90 minute workout including Pilates...need to keep flexible

True about those 15 minutes over for which you never get paid but just try to leave five minutes early.

Funny how contractors watches are 10 minutes fast at start of day five minutes slow to begin lunch ten minutes fast for end of lunch then fifteen minutes slow at end of day...

Only reason stayed with contractor is my little girl is at home in his wife's belly...

Been going on since first kid five years ago.

He was big shotting it with fellow contractor on hunting trip so she came by site to hand out checks....job was up in hills rich guy vacation home...I was only one on site, had shirt off, tanned and glistening...contractor had gotten fat and had bad ticker. He had pissed me off a few weeks earlier by badmouthing me in front of crew for his fuck-up...I held my tongue but started putting out feelers to competitors...then she showed up...asked me what I thought I was looking at as I stared at her breasts in halter top...I asked her if she was through drooling over my muscular chest...then said I'll bet you panties are even wetter...she siad I was fired and so I unzipped pants and started urinating on her tire...she was furious until She saw my length and thickness...next thing she knew her top was off shorts were down and full batch of mortar was being churned up in that furry red thatched baby mixer of hers...found her cell phone and videoed her cleaning off my shaft...funny how it ended up in my pocket...but only after I had numerous footage of those 34Ds bouncing all over before she massaged my cock between them for final shot of day.

Best part...her daddy set husband up in business so she has pursestrings so he can't do a thing when she gets home on payday with nipples all red and tender and she walks around bowlegged.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
And

That’s pretty good description lol.

I got my guys to agree to skip the morning and afternoon 15 breaks. We added the time to give them 1 hr for lunch. They love it and you are right, 70% of the work gets done before lunch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hard Hats Previous Part
Hard Hats Series Info

SIMILAR Stories