All Comments on 'Relief'

by subtleperfume

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
jpb531jpb531almost 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Short or no, what a wonderful surprise on a Tuesday morning. Serves nicely as the launching point for something longer if you wanted. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Welcome back!

While I hope you will return to the lush, long-form character dramas at which you so obviously excel, this is a delicious appetizer in the meantime. Please don't stay away so long this time, okay?

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 10 years ago

Mmmfuck, what a delicious little appetizer you've woven for us. <3

NC22371NC22371almost 10 years ago
Whew!

Short, but oh so very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear god

No rust in evidence here. Welcome back.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 10 years ago
Sizzling, as usual

Damn. Freaking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bless your heart!

What a fine piece of writing....A complete story in one page and without a single alien, werewolf, ghoul, witch or warlock...Delicious!

Arago007Arago007almost 10 years ago
JUST HOT!

Perfect little story... My only concern, for those of us that visit a wax salon - will we ever be able to go again without having that vision in our heads? I don't think so :)

mab4664mab4664almost 10 years ago
Soooo good!

As always your story was so good. You definitely have no rust in your writing. I hope this starts a new time frame for you in writing for this site. As I have conveyed to you in the past, your stories are some of the best I have ever read.

Lara_BlackadaarLara_Blackadaaralmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

What more can one ask for than a smokin' hot and well-written story? It was a joy to read.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumealmost 10 years agoAuthor
in response to Arago007's comment...

"My only concern, for those of us that visit a wax salon - will we ever be able to go again without having that vision in our heads?"

This would be a bad thing because...? :D

It's been three years since I've written anything and this is so different from my previous entries I wasn't sure if readers would like it. So thank you to everyone for taking the time to comment. The kind remarks are deeply appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So hot. Simple as that. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ah!

I happened to check literotica today, not expecting much. Then I saw a new submission... Relief...by subtle perfume? That looked awfully familiar. Subtle perfume? The one and only? And it was. I don't think I expected you to submit another story but I'm glad you did. I enjoyed this story but I suppose I prefer some of your older stories with more depth and romance. Still hope you continue submitting stories!

raconteuseraconteusealmost 10 years ago
Holy Mackerel

That was amazing, honeypie. Everything about it appeals to the senses. Wonderfully realised in words, it unfolds like a movie scene so that the reader is completely immersed. Hell, I could even hear their voices. Lively dialogue, by the way. So real that you'd swear you must've overheard it. And the sex of course, is sizzling. I'm so glad you found the time to write this, cos it's a knockout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well crafted

These stories, even when well written, often have inept endings. Your ending was perfect.

janny54janny54almost 10 years ago
what rust?

none here. what a pleasant surprise to see something (anything) posted from you.

your writing is very special whether a long, involved story or something like this.

I loved this and if you decided to do a second chapter, I would not complain.

thank you for giving us another morsel of your writing. I hope to see more in the future.

thank you. you have a special gift!

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 10 years ago
Fabulous

I am so happy you decided to write again. I hope this was the first of many to come. Thank you for the wonderful return. Oh and I saw no rust at all... Just beautiful lust!

SWintersSWintersover 9 years ago
Yummmmm!

That was simply delicious. Sweet and spicy, just like I like it! Thank you. :)

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 9 years agoAuthor
a heartfelt thank you to SWinters

Your stories feature some of the finest writing to be found on this site. What a delightful surprise to receive praise from such a splendid wordsmith and imaginative storyteller.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Thrilling

What a pleasant surprise. I was thrilled reading your words in an artful way of making love. The fantasy of loving seems so real with your words. I know when I return to my saloon I know my eyes will be shut tightly as these words play out in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've missed you

I hope that this is just the beginning of your return. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your stories.

I fell in love with Remembering Ava a couple of years ago and I'm so glad to see you've posted something new. This story didn't disappoint in the slightest.

scarlet_1scarlet_1over 8 years ago
Amazing

I'm thrilled that you found your muse. Hot, sexy and delicious!

Thank you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short and Sweet

Title of my comment says it all really! Nicely done. I've been reading much longer stories on this site so it's refreshing to get a short, well-written, well-paced quickie every once in a while!

GillianBxGillianBxover 4 years ago

The older I get, the more I appreciate a simple, sexy, well-written sketch and this story fits the bill perfectly. Even short stories take a lot of time to put together so my thanks and appreciation for your creativity and effort, not to forget the courage to publish.

PS: Your have a very provocative and delightful biography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🤗😘 Fucking Hot And Sexy,,, Yes!

Hallo Subtleperfume!

Beautifully written, hot and sexy! ... After reading your story "Relief", I was in need of relief 😜

Thank-You... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Yummy Orgasms..

Gay Kat.

LargoKittLargoKittover 4 years ago
Life is a River

Subtleperfume,

This story has all the marbles. It doesn't tease much and I'm curious whether you see this 'getting right down to business' is more or less sexy than these two doing an extended dance until they can't stay apart. I also think this level of juiciness is a male fantasy, but I wonder how many women have the experience of being this wet when turned on. Is this 'poetic license' or more common than most men know?

Nice work.

6niner6nineralmost 3 years ago
outstanding!

i have just finished reading all your stories - in one go.

you are easily amongst the finest writers on this platform.

your work combines superb descriptive skills, deep human insight, sensitivity, and boiling hot sexiness.

i am more than a little saddened that you seem to have stopped writing years ago. what a pity!

if you ever do write again on this site, please do me the kindness of alerting me.

take care,

xoxo

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

"Jesusfuck" that was Hot ;->

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

Short, sweet, and hot. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done especially for a short story.

Bill S.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

Short, sweeet, and hot. I wish more writing here rose to this level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous