All Comments on 'Good Girl'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one of the loudest orgasms I've had

that was so intense, i orgasmed so loudly that I had to cover my mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Oh my god this is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Always your good girl

I love being your good girl and as long as you keep making these audios I will always be your good girl. You are amazing and sexy and I ENJOY cumming with you. I can't wait for your next audio. In the meantime, I'll be playing this one over an over again. Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3 times!

Omg! U made me cum 3 times. I listened to ur audio all the way through and had a massive orgasm and then I kepted re playing the last part 2 more times. Your great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You're so fuckin good at thIs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was incredible! You made me cum hard. You have a new fan in me, I'll be sure to follow your work.

EirannEirannalmost 10 years ago
Oh my!

I have to say Monsieur,....you definately have an effect on me that is rather disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn yo!

I've listened to you before, and my most favorite part (aside from your accent, which I'm a total sucker for) is how cheeky you are. The fact that you crack yourself up, is hot in and of itself. Well played sir ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Daddy

I think we would be dynamite together. From your videos I know exactly the things you want and need. I know I could satisfy you in every way. With every one of your videos I cum at exactly the same time as you and it's quite out of this world. You take me to another place. Who needs a boyfriend when I've got your audios and my vibrator..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love the growls, they give me such shivers! Be sure to keep hydrated love, dont want you falling ill!!

Amazing, everytime!

Xoxo

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Floweralmost 10 years ago
Whew!!

So hot!! Loved it. Made my commute! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking hell!

This fuckin guy...he's a fucking FUCK GOD!! I should stop saying "fuck" so fucking much...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes!

Your voice is so beautiful, and I love it when you growl that made me cum so much baby. I will for sure be playing this over again!

NaughtyKate14NaughtyKate14almost 10 years ago
Wow..

You are incredible... You have no idea how hot and wet you make me. I adore your accent, and your growls are ridiculously sexy. You are definitely my favorite author on here. This little American girl is most assuredly a big fan! Mwah! Kisses darling!

babyface4ubabyface4uover 9 years ago
Sexy!

I love how you say that I am such a good girl for touching myself and teasing. I love the praise for wanting to be so naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love being called a good girl and I love touching myself for you thank you for your cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn!

I can't believe how good that was! And I'm a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
O_O

Holy crap. You sound just like the English teacher I had last semester. Kind of hard to ignore that. Not big into the teacher fantasy. But holy crap, you are so damn fucking hot. I love your laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmmm

I LOVE being called a good girl and your accent and growls blow my mind. I'm going to have to find me a Brit now ;)

MadameBloodMadameBloodover 9 years ago
Replay

You know what my favorite of this audio is? Your orgasm. Your growls are just so fucking hot. I have a voice fetish amd your growling just…-grunts- I love it so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puppet master

Just like that your voice takes control of my body, I felt you in the room with me touching every inch of my body.

I want more

Shylittlekitten21Shylittlekitten21over 9 years ago

I think my favourite thing about you is your laugh, to be honest. :)

Spaz7790Spaz7790over 9 years ago
God damn!

So fucking hot, I love your voice!

threpennythrepennyover 9 years ago
Perfection

That was so lovely, as always. Funny, intimate, sexy, and just so delicious. Your tangents are almost as hot as your moaning and growling. Please keep these recordings--and yourself--coming. And be sure to keep hydrating, lest you dry out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy shit

Amazing. Embarrassing to admit but I came for the first time ever. Thank you.

GrindOnMeGrindOnMeover 9 years ago
Fuck me!

You've done it again!! Making me cum soooo hard for you;) Mm i just want you to fuck me! i can't get enough of this audio ive listened to soooo many times. And ive realized this is your most recent audio. I hope this isn't the last time we hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
💦😩

This made me cum sooooo hard😌😩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck

Made my pussy so wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sex God

Even if I were to have actual sex with someone, it wouldn't give me even half of the arousal you give me. Your voice, accent, your stories, oh my god you send shivers down my spine. Simply the best erotica I've ever heard. You have a gift, sir. Please do make more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More whispering, please...

Am I the only one who gets turn on when you whisper? I kept replaying that part where you said 'And I'm thinking about you'. Fuck, it just feels sooo intimate, like you whispered it directly to my ear, that it had me whimpering and clenching like there's no tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go through all of your audio files here just to hear more of your whispering. Didn't know that hearing audio files like this can bring more explosive and erotic orgasm than just reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I honestly don't understand how someone could be so sexy and get me so turned on. Your laugh is sexy as hell too and I loved how casual this was. It was intimate in so many different ways. <3

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesalmost 9 years ago
I Am Definitely A Good Girl But...

You are just so perfect, lol and I like a guy thats a little older. More experienced is excellent and you are definitely hitting all my buttons. Also you always sound so fun to me and intelligent, lol Humor + Fun + Intellect = A BEAUTIFUL TURN-ON for me. Qualities every man needs and you are caring as well. Like I said I am a Good Girl but I wouldn't mind ravishing you until your speechless. My favorite part was you almost losing your voice.... its very sexy! Much Hugs and Kisses. OH... yes the audio was exactly what I wanted; Passionate!!!

DixonsMamaDixonsMamaover 8 years ago
Another Favorite

This is defintely another one of my top favorites. Your laugh and random thoughts always puts a smile on my face, which is just as appreciated as the other things you do to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are amazing

I came 5 times

I never came that many times before

Now I can't stop replaying this

EineKleinePrinzessinEineKleinePrinzessinabout 8 years ago
Rein. Raus.

Du bist Das Ritter, ich bin Das Ross.

mailaaamailaaaalmost 8 years ago
Omg

You're so adorable!!! Lol probably the least sexiest comment ever but you actually had me smilling cause that was the cutest thing! "I'm a lefty" hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well. . .

Spurious and fantastical experience, genuine orgasms. Cheers.

TartanslutTartanslutover 7 years ago
Definately a treat!

I very much liked this one. This was the first of yours I have listened to and I really enjoyed my treat ;-)

I love the natural nature of your audio.

Thank you

Firefox55Firefox55about 7 years ago
Wonderful mix of the erotic and reality

If that's what the good girl gets I definitely want to be your bad girl. You have the perfect voice and I hope to be listening to it more. Bravo sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love the part about shea butter and coconut oil can u do an interracial one please with a black girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Don't ever stop growling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree... I fucking love the way you growl. There is something just so inherintly dominant and masculine about it that it drives me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's been a while since I came that hard. Still haven't quite gotten my breath back. Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

I normally don't post comments here because I'm really shy, but all I can say about this audio is WOW! ✨💦 There's something about a British accent that just gets me all hot and bothered... plus being called a good girl. 😍 I literally came so hard to this it's not even funny—I think I might have made it to the half way mark before I was too sensitive to continue. Thank you! You're super talented and I appreciate you sharing all your work with us! P.S. the tidbit about the shea butter and coconut oil was so so so CUTE 💗💗💗

- your Latina good girl 😘💗

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloody brilliant!

Ok so of course I love your audio's always have. (always cum hard ✌🏾️)

I also just find your voice very comforting and lovely. Honestly after listening to to for a while I tried to find some other audios but I always find myself cumming back to you (😜). Also the Shea butter thing got me because kid you not use it every day.

ColorMeCurvyColorMeCurvyover 6 years ago
More than meets the eye

This is the first audio of yours I have heard. I stumbled upon it randomly. I'm a bit of an anglo-phile so your voice is warm and relaxing. You weave a picture of warm, deep, delicious serenity that relaxed my entire body. I'm a sucker for kink, and good girl is the magic phrase that sets a sub/bottoms heart a flutter. The build up was beautifully done. What really gave my body a visceral reaction that sent me over the edge was your growl. It's such a contrast to your speaking voice that for me this audio became the perfect combination of gentleman and wolf. :) Bravo. And thank you very very much for the sticky thighs and sated cunt. ***ColorMeCurvy***

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Thanks

Glad to know I fit into the good girl category. Loved the praise. Great stress reliever! I needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Growl

Fuckin hell, that accent and that growl. I love that phrase, "good girl." As someone else on here commented, it really speaks to us subs. ;) This is the first audio of yours I've listened to (the first audio ever actually) and damn you know what you're doing. I'll be sure to keep your audios in mind. Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"...and I'm thinking about you."

I never stripped so fast in my life I swear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Gets a bit rapey with the BJ without consent...

LittleMissssLittleMissssabout 1 year ago

When you have a voice kink and a praise kink 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....