All Comments on 'Boob Geek'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Amazing piece of work. Reality with a hint of fantasy. I loved it. Great writing. Keep writing I've read most of this author's stories and they are all amazing. Keep it cumming! ( I had to do that dumb joke lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Good stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't like it

I couldn't finish it, but i guess it's what some people like. I have to say, however, that I like your writing style. For that, I'll give you a 75

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My favorite story on Lit

I love this, it's definitely the story I'd most want a sequel to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What happens Next????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me neither.

Didn't like it. She was not even mean when he didn't deserve it. I was waiting for a punchline or a morale or a happy ending in terms that he bails out, but... nothing. I was hooked until the end though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part II please

and let's give Marty a little 'respect' this time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

Martin doesn't need to be treated like shit. Do something to give him respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continue story?

I'd like to see what happens next. It's such a naughty story with plenty of options as to what happnes next ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please more

I liked the story. When are you going to finish the story? I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

This is my all time favorite story and I would love to see you continue it please.

DrewauDrewauover 4 years ago
Pretty lame and inaccurate

1. He really needs a telescope to just see next door? Anything but a toy would show her buttons, or thread count.

2. Most telescopes don't have zoom, particularly of that standard.

3. He declares himself a hacker, and she lets him on her computer?

4. Supposedly a hacker, but needs mom's CC to get just view access?

5. Then he does get full access to her website!?

6.... I'm bored of this now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ughh ... fun bags

"Bethany then moved forward, her huge fun bags jiggling slightly as she moved ..."

I had to dock you one point for using the idiotic term "fun bags". It's dumb and unsexy.

If you want to do a sequel, how about this: it turns out that of all her videos, the Boobgeek one is by far the most popular, and she's buried in requests for more videos of Marty getting off on her. So she has no choice, and Marty is suddenly found to be a super-talented pussy licker, and sucks her to the first orgasm she's had since she started doing porn. The requests for more Boobgeek continue, so she needs to hire another girl for variety's sake. She hires Kelly, who is surprised and pissed off that she has to fuck Marty. Everything's good, after Boobgeek licks Kelly's pussy and gives her the first orgasm ever, followed by multiples and squirting! Go Boobgeek!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story but a 44DD doeesn't make sense unless she is a bigger women. 34 would make more sense for her body type.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

Martin is a sexual predator and a wanker. Don't be like Martin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please take advantage of Literotica's volunteer editor program. Their they're two help.

Tags are intended to help people find similar stories, and to find stories by keyword. Your choice of tags: "face marty" "wow breathed"... It's like you are actively trying to provide the worst, least useful tags possible. "webcam girl" "horny nerd" would be much better and more useful choices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous