All Comments on 'Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 01'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see more!

FantasticJackFantasticJackalmost 10 years ago
Good to be back!

This is definitely my favorite of your series. The cornball dialog was great! Keep 'em cum...er, coming! Sorry, couldn't resist.

warnoswarnosalmost 10 years ago
Great

Great Story as per usual cannot wait for your next one and I cannot wait to read that Alex finally fucks his sister and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm so glad

that you are back to continue the story! I can't wait for the incesuous orgy of happy times waiting for him (and us)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's great to have you back

I love these stories and this is just as good tho the only comment I wanna make is now that he has accepted it, it seems every chapter with be as sex filled as this one not that it's a bad thing just that the build up was a big part of the story.

Now you will have to replace that with maybe more of the story to captivate us and fill in for what made the first series so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good but the same

This was really well written and entertaining but now it's just like your other two family series. What I loved about Alex was the tease. Oh the tease was good! Especially when at the end he ended up getting some. Keep Alex unique.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@FantasticJack - - more cornball dialogue coming up!!

@warnos - - you're welcome!

@Anonymous - - "the build up was a big part of the story" & "What I loved about Alex was the tease." - - after teasing readers with 7 chapters of the first Pornoland and the last chapter where they figuratively ripped my nuts off, if I didn't deliver some sex in this series, I think they'd hunt me down and do it for real!

There might be some teasing but face it - - Alex is going to get his mom and sister into bed soon!

NamelessOne616NamelessOne616almost 10 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait to see more..can you add bra sizes..mmmm so hot

LamppLamppalmost 10 years ago
Happeh

I'm damned happy that it's being continued so soon! Keep up the good work. I'm hoping something happen with Daphne, something fun ;), and something very bad happens to the guy in black... :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good work

this story is really nice... the plot build up was even more amazing

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

He is in Heaven for sure...

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I'd beat the shit out of the men in black!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3552 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES