All Comments on 'I'm Going Out'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Another cumbucket

What is with these cumslut/whore total wimp stories? Do you actually think that is sexy?

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Help her out.

Help her out the door and file the papers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From beginning to end.

The story has no merit.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
waste

Waste no husband would do allow his wife to do this its not even erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'd help her out forever

I would love to actually see a woman who was married have such a night and tell her husband what she did when she returned. And then tell him she wasn't going to fuck him anymore because her boy friend wouldn't like it. Her ass would be sitting on concret curb 30 seconds later waiting for her boyfrined to pick her up. And her ass would be red and filled with my cum. I would rip her open and leave her laying on the sidewalk. This bitch needs punishment bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no way no how

she would be sitting in a hospital with divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story sucks

This story is terrible. The plot is stupid and the ending is horribly sick.

TALON69TALON69over 17 years ago
If I were you

I would take this as an indication to keep this shit to yourself. Maybe we need a new site: Girlymen-R-Us.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
SOmeone had it right below.

We do need another category.

datadyndatadynalmost 17 years ago
Vacinations

Shame, another author who suffered serious damage in the great mump epidemic that is raging through America at present. The mere thought of all those destroyed testicles is enough to send shivers down my spine. Ah well, I believe Arabia is recruiting eunuchs by the boatload for the harems, so all is not lost.

Can I please beseech all present and future authors to get vacinated as soon as possible to prevent future stories like these

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot!

Those leaving negative comments are obviously in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Words fail me

Constantly amazed by the sick and warped stories some authors come up with. I can't imagine what type of person would delight in the degradation of another...certainly no man, no REAL man would, and no person with any sense of decency would either. Maybe the story is intended for the author to release some sick fetish, though I can't understand how any sane person would enjoy the story. I'm not going to dump on the author..that person obviously has enough problems already, but to the few supporters of such trash, I'd remark that if you find any redeeming characteristic in the story, you should take it as a sign that you have a gaping hole in your head where self esteem and common sense normally exist....get help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick people do sick things.

The people in this story are all sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hrrraaaaaammmmmph

For the commenter who wrote "Those leaving negative comments are obviously in the wrong place," I'd remark that this is the loving wives category, not faithless, cheating whores and wimp husbands category. The STORY is in the wrong place, and if you like that sick shit, YOU are in the wrong place. Go bugger yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hasn't Written

In over two years, could be the wifey really did cockold him, might not have been as hot as he thought, might even be living alone now. Well, we can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This story sucks & is the typical www garbage!

Glad this idiot quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ech

Had to fast forward through, it was too sick and fucked up to withstand a complete reading. I'm starting to think there aren't enough psychiatrists in the world, and in some cases, the therapy should be forced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHY

Why do you fools feel the need to write.It bad enough your family knows your sick why do you want the whole world to know.

YusakuYusakuover 14 years ago
Definitely one of the best!

This story really captures the erotic excitement of being cuckolded. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haha. Brilliant.

You fucking pervert. Very funny and I love stories that make the twatty taliban squeal with indignation. Fucking get over yourselves you slimy creeps. THIS STORY WAS A PISS TAKE but you just won't get it, so fucking wank off. You are the real wimps.

ScotsdudeScotsdudeover 14 years ago
I don't get why...

There are always such strong negative comments to cuckold stories. At the end of the day, we're all perverts to some extent, otherwise we wouldn't be seeking refuge on a erotic literature site.

If I don't like a story, I just don't read it. The point of these comments sections should be about assisting the writer in his skills, grammar, etc, and also encouraging ideas; it's certainly not meant to be a place to criticise his fetishes and turn-ons, just because it doesn't line up with your own.

It's very easy for you to say to someone, "Go fuck yourself you sick pervert" when you yourself are here reading porn.

Why not come up with something constructive instead?

In terms of this story, I enjoyed it. It was maybe a little rushed, and there are quite a few inconsistencies, such as the Adam's apple thing - what with women not having them as men do, but other than that an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a Chance

I gave you a 75 because you wrote well and the story was different and erotic; however, they already had children(?), she abused him regularly by screwing with his brain (closing the door and using the dildo) and he submissively enjoys this abuse. You didn't say, were the kids his? He'sick, she's a slut and you need to write one more chapter, go ahead, bring the new guy in and totally show the cuck for what he is, a Wimp! Know this, I hate cuck stories, especially when you go to all the trouble to describe how hot and beautiful the wives are! I'd rather you just whore the bitch out for what she is, separate and divorce them and let the cuck die a slow death from physical self-abuse.

Note, if she pulled that on me I would have been in the driveway and kicked his ass and screwed up his face and not for screwing my wife but having the unmitidated gall to sneer at me in my own driveway, I'm a man and he is one sorry smart-ass SOB! Her, I would have slapped silly, no marks, bounced her off every wall, threw her out in the morning, naked, for all the neighbors to see, had my car alarm blazing and yelling at her for all to hear what a cheating slut she was.

Why, did this article make me angry? You had them married with children, supposedly somewhat a normal couple, loving and teasing and all of a sudden she is an exhibitionist slut and taking on a bull and cuckolding her husband. BS, I'd beat the hell out of both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn poor story of very sick people

People like this need to be sterilized before they have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another fag/cluck piece of dog shit effort.

Quite writing or go post this garbage over at the cluck site [dark wanderer?].

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I only read the first half page

It was sick so I rated it 1*.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
no worth a rating

change to fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grow up!

There is always something infantile about mental midgets who think that such immediately post-puberty fantasies are clever or erotic.

Grow the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Agree with Huedogg!!!!!!!

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 12 years ago
While it's true that

The humiliation, wimpiness, and the emphasis on his small size, is over the top, it's not a bad story and that kind of thing has probably really happened.

Intelligent people, however, don't get so negatively worked up over a story, and read it, and then tell you how terrible it is. They're the sick ones.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

I hate cucks. All should live in excruciating pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it a 5 to help,offset the asshole

who give a 1.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Heres another 1*

with stories like this you need to flush twice !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heres another 1*

dito RePhil & huedogg

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read first paragraph

Stopped reading when he admitted to fantasize about his wife being with others. A willing cuckold story will follow. Read the comments, I was right. Stopped reading and gave the story a 1 star, the only score this type of story deserves. They are not erotic, only for the perverted sickos maybe. Lit needs to create a "cuckoldry category" for these type of stories, so I can avoid them without having to read comments and tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Limp Dick Writing An Autobiography

Voyeur, nope. Gay, maybe. Loser, damn skippy. Marry the bitch, father and pay for the kids, then let the fucking slut go fuck real men, wow real great shit. Just have that real man shoot your stupid ass so the rest of the real men on the planet can feel better, you're almost as bad as an abusive husband.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another baby...

Just another baby...and to find that her sister was another whore...What a family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you silly little fag.

THIS little punk has no marriage,no wife, no self respect, who cares if he enjoyes jacking off because he is a cuck.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Sexy Story,But A Stupid Wimp of a Husband!

What did the asshole expect,the dumb fuck?! His soon to be ex-wife will get knocked up by randy Andy and trade up to an 8" rod.

This willing cuckold shit is just that,SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the ravings of a sick mind

put a noose around your neck and put yourself out of misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

This crap of a story gave me the shits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Ugh! Shoot them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ya Right!!

Just about enough to make me puke. I think by your bio that you will get your wish cuckie. Then she'll see what men are like and tell you to fuck off! Oh wait she more or less is already doing that! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

Fucking shoot them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What I Expect

Lynn will get pregnant by Andy. While Lynn is having sex with Andy, her sister Cindy is having sex with Jaimie...and getting pregnant by him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bye

A man, with balls, would tell her, you go out and you're not coming back in. Ever.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Uggghhhh!

I have to say this love affair that some authors have with a husband who revels in being a wimpy cuckold is beyond my ken. More importantly I do not want to understand the lowly submissive position a husband would go to to eat the leavings of some stranger's cum from his wife's panties and pussy. This cuckold obsession is truly a niche fetish. I did not find the plot erotic nor did I feel remotely sympathetic towards any of your characters. The whole experience left me unsatisfied and sad that I had wasted valuable time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

just another slut wife story with a stupid hubby he has no balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She never suspected

I would lie through my teeth, but I sure was when I said to her that she could do whatever she wanted and that I would always love her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

he is stupid and she is a whore they belong together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐ (3.85/5=77%, rounded to 4)

The plot was well conceived, but the story could have been a bit better crafted.

* * *

Whether you believe it or not, many men get turned on when other men ogle or flirt with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a fetish story

Post it correctly. His wife shows him that she has no love or respect for him. Why would he stay with her for a second? Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
crap

just another whore and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No way

No way can I finish reading it. So I can't really tell if it was good or not but the plot is something I really don't care -- or even hate it. I kept jumping paragraphs till I got to the last couple paragraphs in the end and I knew then I don't like it.

I really think that authors like these who likes to churn out cuck stories should have comments at the beginning to warn us who doesn't like to read men who are wimps or cucks so all would not waste time reading this and scoring very poorly for the authors.

Now if I could just comment a little about the wimp husband, why did he have to marry some slut? If he is just fine wanking on a panty or peeping in keyholes why don't he just hire a pro then lived out his fantasy? I just don't get these wimps. When slut wife finds her someone who seems better she'll leave husband and take husband financially to cleaners. But personally, I think wimps/cucks deserve it.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
It really amazes me

How many sick fucks there are on this site. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a stupid story but it is only a story. One would wonder why the author would want to create such a pile of shit there is little reason in trying to work out why the husband would put op with this action of his wife because he didnt he dont exist the same can be said of the wife they are just thoughts in the author somewhat strange mind. maybe that is how he would act or maybe has acted in real life if that is the case if this is the case its the phone not a pen and paper should be reached for to call a good shrink to fix his problems then the rest of us wouldent have to put up with reading it whiting for the good bits that dont arrive

StanleyCStanleyCover 2 years ago

I personally enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fcking garbage wimpy cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
nothing but trash

if you need to puke your guts up - read this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The biggish load of bull I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A SUPER CUCK STORY YEAH.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very much erotic...

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Just another sick fuck author.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I love this story. I want my wife to do this to me.

HappyWaitingHappyWaitingabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. Nothing I love more than my wife coming home and sharing the joy details of her infidelity. My only advice is to interrupt her before she takes a shower. Never let that fresh cream pie go to waste.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This sad tale only works for me if the next night MC, upon finding Lynn and Andy in his bed, shoots them both. Otherwise, it doesn’t even deserve my 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

good way too catch clap.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantisie is on thing to write about wimpier is or being a cluk is another. Guy that write such stories should have their ball cut off. No that's not right they should have them ripped off the be forced to eat them. Why even be with a woman when you just want to give her away. Sick fucker that's why when I was coming up the saying was " Mama baby, daddy maybe". Then we got DNA and the world changed a lot of women that guys I knew suddenly got religion. No more unprotected sex without commetment. A ring or no zing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Uggggghhhhhh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous