All Comments on 'Types of Cuckolds'

by cuckwhofucks

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

I enjoyed your evaluation of the various types of cuckold. I've been activelt involved in cuckolding (as a Bull) for over twenty years now, met most of those types listed. Currently fucking three wives regular, One has a sissy cuck husband, while the other two have eager/Voyeur type husbands.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
demons exercised

"All of his demons have not been exercised"

So maybe they should run a few laps or work on improving their bench press.

The word for making demons leave a body is exorcise.

Writers use language as a tool, and like using any tool you need to learn it in order to be good at it.

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
Great

Good job! Did you note the potential this article has for a satire? I did like your use of the upper case T and the lower case in the word truth, nice technique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seems your entire thesis is built upon points #s 5, 6 and 7......

my first point is that 6 directly contradicts 5.

You say it is possible to love without sexual attraction. OK, examples?

siblings/parents/relatives in general. best friends? people you respect intellectually, because they make you think? Your pets (dog, cat etc.)?

OK, someone might say they "love" their friend. There is no sexual attraction. OK, would it be advised to marry this person?

Everyone knows that you love your family, again, it is taboo/wrong to become sexually involved with them. (hey some do, but...not the point).

Either way this love is NOT a total and complete love. There is no way to feel that unless you have BOTH the love AND the sexual attraction. So....

Point #7 is bogus.

IF a man and a woman got married, then at least at one time there WAS both love and sexual attraction. IF there wasn't, they shouldn't have married, as it was destined to fail, or they got married for the "wrong" reasons (money- being the prime but not the only example).

IF the sexual attraction has waned, then why stay married? If any of the variations of cuck mentality have a core belief that HER happiness is paramount, then why not divorce and let her seek her passions with a total package partner? If the foundations of the relationship have gaps, and missing pieces, then why continue the pairing?

OK, you argue that, whether right or wrong, people stay together for varied reasons. OK, some sham marriages last several decades. But this is not my point.

You speak of a total and complete love, even without sexual attraction. I say, no way there can be a total and complete love without the full bonds of intimacy. You go to pains to describe the physical combinations of penetration. A cuck has realized that he is NOT a match to his partner. I won't argue a bit on your logic, although it boils down to (and you clearly stated) - SIZE DOES MATTER. In this case, a sexual mismatch must ALSO agree, that a total and complete love is ALSO non-existing in this relationship. So again, WHY STAY MARRIED?

Most every cuck story I've read (I know absolutely no one in reality that would embrace ANY of these behaviors as normal or sane, so all I have learned, I have learned from this site) Feature the following commonalities, DESPITE the nature of the cuckold relationship variances:

1) One or both partners have low self-esteem

2) The marriage described is not "healthy"

3) Communication is lacking, while MANIPULATION and/or mind games determine roles and behaviors

4) There is evidence of further mental/emotional problems (clinical depression as the tip of the iceberg) associated with sexual dysfunction

5) Total and complete love bond is lacking, and those emotional voids are replaced with surrogate partners, power games/control issues, humiliation, resentment, denial, taking things for granted, enabling further lack of respect ( for self AND partner), and re-enforcing the original lack of self esteem.

6) How do these marriages survive? If they do, how do these people survive the emotional decay? How do these people endure being so "damaged", without seeking help?

If the relationship you are in is not making you a better, stronger individual, then you need to end it, and find one that will. After all, isn't that what the primary justification of the "hot-wife" is? Finding something better? It is extreme mental cruelty, even without the more extreme devices of abuse frequently employed on cucks, for the wife to restrict her husbands ability to better himself. If your penetrative sex model has validity, then agreeing you are sexually mismatched should be the very definition of "irreconcilable differences".

Last word:

Incestuous taboo relationships are a no better foundation for a solid healthy marriage. (even with the illegality of it as a non-issue) The irony is that those (I'm thinking brother/sister primarily) depicted in these fantasy fiction stories seem and feel more realistic because they COULD represent the total and complete love package: A baseline love and devotion WITH a sexual compatibility.

However, no cuck story ever depicted true and COMPLETE love. And if it tried, it was unrequited.

Do cuck stories have a place on this site? Sure. Do people like to read them? Obviously. Can reading about dysfunctional people with taboo fetishes be erotic? To each, their own. Do they ever present a normal, healthy, and mature approach to marriage? NEVER!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Well done.

Congratulations on a well written essay on this very controversial subject.

You are going to get some well reasoned comments such as the lengthy anonymous one and some idiotic ones like the anonymous contributor who suggested pouring acid in the wife's cunt.

There are always ignorant and insulting comments directed at stories and authors that deal with cuckoldry.. The sad part is that these narrow minded, bigoted "critics" are individuals that have no patience to listen to any reasonable explanation of the sexual orientation and sex drive that leads a man and wife to these kinds of activity.

Sad but true and I hope you are prepared to accept the insults you will probably be getting as a result of this 5 star contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Entertaining pseudo-science

You've constructed a tidy self contained world centered around cuckoldry but I doubt there is any real social science data to back up your claims. However, I do give credence to your opinions because they seem to be based on real experience. So, a series of anecdotes written up in the dispassionate scientific style. I believe the best explanation for cuckoldry, as you have described it, is latent homosexuality. This can advance to full blown (heh) homosexual submission in some cases. There is apparently much interest in this subject, based on what gets published here.

elling50elling50almost 10 years ago
Do a cuckold not fuck his wife?

I would define as cuckold any man who let his wife have sex with other men, without self having sex with other women. But in my definition, the married couple still can have sex with intercourse between themselves.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 10 years ago
Good Typing of Cuckolds.

Having been a cuckold for nearly 20 years I ended up being the sissy cuck. At our first 3some I just wanted to watch and tag team but when the bull took over and licked, fingered and fuck her for three hours and giving her more orgasms in those three hours that I had in the last three years, it begins to give you self doubt.

I had thought my 5" was a good size and my 5 minute fucks were plenty. Suddenly I had seen my wife receive such pleasure that I had never, and probably could never give her, and it was not her fault.

I loved her receiving such pleasure but was no longer interested in participating tag team style but became more of an Eager Cuckold till her bull told me to put on her panties one time and I just could not say no. After that my femming began.

It finally donned on me that I was receiving my pleasure through submission and humiliation rather than the sex.

Now I have become nearly a full time sissy cuck and life has never been better for the both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good part one

Its a good part one and its obvious there is much more to cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An interresting and impressively systematic run-down. Top marks.

However you are wrong in two of your initial assumptions:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

6)It is possible to love without sexual attraction. It is possible to have sexual attraction without love. It is possible to have neither, it is possible to have both.

7)Therefore, it is possible to be completely in love with a partner, but lose sexual attraction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nature has ensured that this ISN'T the case, because it is in the best interrest of the species to create a strong bond between two mates. And nature doesn't go by a marriage certificate in order to define "mate", but decides according who we have regular sex with. An emotional sound person in the reproductive age cannot have a sexual relation with somebody without developing a bond with that person and simultaneously break whatever bond may have existed with his/her spouse. But that is probably ok since it enhances the danger and thrill for the cuckold. The feeling of his wife slowly slipping away from him should enhance the joy, at least until she is gone for real.

I know several hotwife couples (some where the man is a cuckold and one where he has a mistress on the side that the wife knows about) and I have yet to meet one where there is any real love left between the spouses. They are like really good friends coexisting in the same house and sharing finances, but there is no romantic love left. I do not judge other peoples life styles and if that works for them, which it seems like, more power to them. But it is important to be aware that the ultimate price of becoming a true cuckold IS the loss of the love and respect your wife has for you.

When guys sit in the dark with their cocks in hand reading a Literotica story and dream of making it happen for real, they aren't always aware of this inescapable fact. Yet they SHOULD be, because sexual thrills are a helluva lot easier to find than genuine love. Sacrificing the latter for the former seems like a bad deal to me.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
I am the last...

...only without the fem dressing. Ok, maybe a sexy pair of panties if she orders it...Maybe ANYTHING if she orders it. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope.

Not even close, obviously not in the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But wait...

I fantasize all the time about watching my wife get fucked. I've even told her I'd like to watch her suck another guys cock and watch as he fucks the shit out of her and finishes in her mouth or pussy. Ive been telling her for years but she doesn't think I'm serious. Recently, I've convinced her to suck and fuck this huge realistic dildo a few times and she's really gotten into it. I love when shes gagging on the dildo while i fuck her and she looks at me and says "Yeah, you like that baby? You like watching me suck this big fucking cock?"...I love it. Needless to say, my whole point here is that I have a pretty big dick (a litle over 8 inches) and in no way do I feel inadequate. I just want to watch her choke on a dick and get railed by other dudes. I'd be down to get dominated, feminized, sissified, cucked or whatever else. I'm a pretty masculine dude but I'd wear her panties or whatever... I just like to party. I want to tell her these things but, honestly, I don't think she'd be down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five star contribution?

Only for the sick fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am an eager husband with a reluctant wife!

Hey honey I want to share you with another person/people. I don't know what about that would make a person not say "Hell Ya!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enlightening

I found the article very informative. My GF went out last night for her first time spending a night with a male friend of hers. I have met him. I have to go and pick her up shortly, its 8am . I hope she reeks of his cum. I asked her not to shower when they finish. I want to lick her and then mix my cum with his. Today we will have to talk about how often she will go to visit him and if there will be others she intends on fucking.. I would like it if she would consider having 3 or 4 guys on her call in list as one is not enough if we want it to happen at a moments notice. Last nights guy knows about me and that I am ok with her fucking him. I have a big cock so I am not concerned about her finding someone because of that. I have told her that I would like it if she would have someone come to our home and fuck her in our bed while I am down stairs or out doing lawn work. I will have to see what happens :) oh happy me Dave

Janetand2small4herJanetand2small4herabout 6 years ago
Things evolve in a marriage

I developed a health condition that while not life threatening at all requires a medication that inhibits my previously superior sexual ability. I discussed it with Janet, having been swingers, and I rapidly moved from a reluctant cuckold to a bargaining, accepting, humiliated and today a sissy cuckold. I can not blame her or deny her need for superior sex when she has had it for fifteen years. It's hard to argue with reality and I don't. Being a cuckold is not the end of the world.

LittlebeauLittlebeaualmost 5 years ago
Being a willing chuck transforms us

All about the humilation and submission instead of the sex. Myself and others who are chucked for many years have found it leads to different levels of becoming a sissy cuck and liking cock, but not considered as being bi. From being straight masculine guy. Still remaining in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You also forgot the most common cuckold,the vindictive BTB cuckold,whereas a real secure man finds his wife cheating on him,turning him into a secret cuckold who takes care of business.

My best friend came back from military duty in the Mideast,and a year later caught his wife cucking him. She was immediately kicked to the curb,and three days later,she was found unconscious in an alley behind a popular Chicago nightclub, with severe acid burns on her face,tits,and slutty twat. Two days after that,the asshole that had been screwing her disappeared, never to be seen from again. Loved the fact that my friend never hesitated or did any begging of the bitch,lol!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

You left out lesbian cuckhold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuckwhofucks@cuckwhofucks
190 Followers
I have shared my wife with any man she wanted for over 17 years now. I do get to fuck her, but there is no question that I am not her best.