All Comments on 'Out of Bounds'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 10 years ago
well written but sad

Not all stories have a happy ending. Still I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wtf ripley! How could you separate two who loved each more than their life just bec of that age matter! Though unreal, it still hurts. I could still forgive, if there is a sequel where they could get back together. You already broke my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hope

Please let them be together. This is such an amazing story. It was giving me hope on pursuing the woman of my dreams. Who by the way is much older than me. Now I'm lost, sad and now I don't know what to do. Please please let them be together.

DrtygirlDrtygirlalmost 10 years ago

Very well written ..... Sex and lust isn't love, but you sure left it open to continue. Look forward to a part 2, where they fall in love?

PurpleHorizonPurpleHorizonalmost 10 years ago

write a part two pleasee. i loved it but hate the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay I get it....

At least I hope I get it. You are setting the stage for the next chapter in which Isabel comes to her senses and even though she is afraid, she decides that a relationship with Rachel is worth a try. Of course there will be some bumps in the road but that is to be expected and will make for a very interesting continuation of a wonderful first chapter. Hope to read the next installment soon. BTW, I am close to Isabel's age and I'd be scared too...but if I didn't take a chance at something that could very well be one of the best things or possibly THE best thing that ever happened to me, I know I'd regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I loved the story..alot!! But hated the ending I was hoping Isabel would realize age didn't matter if the love was strong enough and it definitely was in their case! Please make a sequel with them giving love a fair chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow but o so sad :-(

Great storry and aldo i dont like the end of it i do stil think its a beautiful storry

And well sometimez fear will do that destroy the ability to folow the hart

Its sad but also reality

But in this case i think that isabelle underestamated the power of real love

She will be drowning in sorrow soon

At least thats my opinion about it

But realy terrific writing and storry

Grtjs

S.G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Speaks to truth

I loved it....but it does speak to truth. This couple would always have stares and people gawking at them and Isabel wasn't ready for it. However, she only crumpled the paper when she could have thrown it out the window...and yes Ripley, I do read the author's updates. If you feel moved to write another chapter, I would love to read it, you have a way with words. On a another subject, when is Coming to Grips 2 set to be released??

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillalmost 10 years ago
Heartbreak!

I agree with everyone, amazing story.. I know I have said it before but you write so well. Being a younger girl, I have seen this happen and it has happend to me. All I can say is heartbreak...

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 10 years ago

Wow this was very emotional for me... I could see the ending from the beginning but I still hoped it would turn out to be a happy ending. As always you have written a wonderful story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so good and so sad

such a great story, saw the possibility of the end coming but it was still so sad. will we see more from these characters? how they each recover and move on.

callllacallllaover 9 years ago
went too far

Well written. It sounded like "for love but"... Even if it was "for sex" then why not??

Its true neither Isabel nor Rachel should have expected anything more than sex, seeing also that both wanted it much, more so Rachel initiated it. Still in my opinion Isabel was a little selfish, that isn't willing to try at all ( her major reason was not wanting to tamper with her well built lifestyle) Since they were both comfortable with the sex, she should at least have given it a try and become weekend sex patners or at least skii vacation lovers. Making it clear that they were only together for the wEekends or vacations. Instead of just giving it all up especially as Rachel was eager to keep seeing. If only for sex. You don't barge into someones life, give them great sex and barge out. She led Rachel on by saying "I'm single"

littlexgirllittlexgirlabout 9 years ago
my favorite!

I literally reread this entire story 7 times. It's my favorite one on this site, I really fell in love with Rachel and Isabel! Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ambivalent

Nicely written story but really hated the ending. Some people like sad stories, I don't, too many of those...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story agree with most other comments sad ending.hope for part 2 and for isabel to retrieve note and take a chance at love they both need each other and together can overcome any problems they may experience

LesKittenLesKittenover 8 years ago
Well done

This is the first time I've enjoyed a story on here with a sadder ending. I really enjoy your skills as a writer and the well thought out story. Would love to hear more from Rachel and Isabel but even as a one-shot it was awesome.

uisceuisceover 8 years ago
Great story

I'm a guy, grew up in a ski town in Colorado. Ski Patrol, Avalanche Control, Raced Downhill and Cross Country, School Teacher, and Miner. I've read this story a number of times and always find a nuance that I missed.

The passion of youth, is now replaced with wistfull memories.

But life is more than mere survival ...though sometimes that's all you can do.

Ufda...yep that's it Ufda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf

Is that it...... a sad ending???? Really enjoyed it, but ..... come on ffs. Not the ending i hoped 4.

Will there be a 2nd part... doubt it

Randee1958Randee1958over 7 years ago
The Ending

Your ending resulted in a negative score.

The End 3💥 's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was such a good story. The sex was phenomenal. I know not every story results in a happy ending, but I really wished this one did. Still 5 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's so heartbreaking 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fiver but sooo sad ending

A+ story but Ripley..mate... You drove nails into the heart with the ending.. atleast Isabel could have given the relationship a chance and see where it goes... I mean what's life without a little risk...

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Starting point for new stories?

Great story with outstanding characters; even if Rachel and Isabel don't see each other again, could you feature them in new separate stories?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

So damned heartbreaking. We crave the happy endings in the stories we read because the reality of living life is so often filled with grief, loss, sacrifice. Thank you for this absolutely gorgeously crafted and beautifully written story. It broke my heart and left me sobbing, and I loved every minute l spent reading about Isabel and Rachel. Two deeply realistic characters, brave and loving women!

Thank you -Ripley- for this amazing story.

retnavysec69retnavysec69almost 5 years ago
Sequel!

Hope there is a sequel where they find each other again

gragorgragoralmost 5 years ago
Very interesting story.

Close to home this tale. Inspiring a sense of What if. My 60 something wife ski patrolled for almost 30 years. We bot did it together for 7 years. I moved on but she continued for 23 more years without me accompanying her. You knowledge of skiing certainly came through. Except for her not having to dig her car out to get away during the final goodbye scene ;) your descriptions were very authentic. I was right there with you burning up the slopes. And I know about the pack attitude of the patrollers in the hut as well. So well done.

As to the out of bounds sex, I liked the way you explored that topic. The passion of the 21 year old vs the caution of the older woman is the theme of the day of this passion play. It was quite the ride but as someone now in the latter period of my 7th decade I was comfortable with your conclusion. Experience vs youth, a lot of knowledge was passed on between generations. Glad they both enjoyed the experience so much. I did.

I loved the breast play. My wife's tits have matured with age and I am enjoying them more and more. I was paying attention to your technique and will explore a bit more with her boobs the next time we fuck. Something is telling me that will be fairly soon.

As to the but what ifs? In the 23 years that my wife patrolled up there without me she could easily have have had an affair like this with one of those hot sweaty young people on the hill. We both know what it is like with all those endorphins being pumped about by the hard work of skiing and the coming down afterwords. People are peaking on exercise and sexuality is enhanced as well. Not that I suspect that she ever did it but it was fun to imagine that Isabel was my wife and Rachel was the woman that picked her up.

I'm sure she would have enjoyed the living fuck out of that experience as I did reading your story.

Thank you -Ripley- for turning my mind with those old ski memories and more than just a little bit of 'but what if ...'

gragor

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story, wonderful characters. Found the "sequal" first, wasn't a fan so much but read this delightful story and it helped fill in bits. That said you've gotta, PLEASE, give your fans a better resolve for these two beautiful ladies, they and we deserve it. All told, still an amazing story, great work hope to see more of these women from you.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

The ending ruined it for me .. I really enjoyed it though ... I’m a sucker for a happy ending and I thought there was no reason for you to end it like you did .. but you did .. I like love stories and enjoyed the connection they had ... thanks !

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

Heartbreaking, disappointing but great reading. As young as she is and maybe yearning for Isabel it's not far fetched that Rachel may try returning to the resort not too many years removed. She might even try contacting the resort and asking for Isabel or just to find out what she can. I had a love torn away from me at that age and it was devastating. Eventually I got over it but never got to speak to her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just enthralling and though sad still so readable, you do tell fantastic stories about wonderful people here having lovely sex. Might have hoped for a different ending but it's your story and you certainly made it believable, thanks

robyn46robyn46over 2 years ago

loved it until the end where she drove away. there is no age limit to love so why do you have to make it an issue?

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

I kept hoping for a happy ending that never came, such a great, well written story but very sad. Thanks for sharing!

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 2 years ago

Difficult decisions. You wrote about this issue in a very insightful way. While not the ending I expected (or wanted), it was true to the internal fight both Isabel and Rachel were having. Well done

artistkeithartistkeithabout 2 years ago

Beautiful until the end. Then heartbreaking.

When I was 69, I had a love affair with a 20-year old. We were together for a number of months. We enjoyed everything about each other, but she felt pressure from her friends. They were dead set against the affair. They picked at her, called my sincerity into question and constantly made her feel worthless for being with me. When my friends made comment, I gave them the choice of rejoicing for me or getting the f*ck out of my life. I don't know how long it would have lasted, but the criticisms she received had their toll on her. She took the abuse her peers dished out for as long as she could, but eventually called it off.

For me the ending of your story did not ring true. Perhaps I'm not like other older adults. But I think it would have been more likely that Rachel would have succumbed to peer pressure rather than Isabel trying to avoid it. The older we get, the more many of us realize that we have neglected our own needs and desires for too much of life, and it is time to grab what life has to offer, rather than shying away from conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noooo! Not me crying over an 8-yr old story and needed some book 2 😭😭 noooo just....THIS IS HEARTBREAKING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noooo! Not me crying over an 8-yr old story and needed some book 2 😭😭 noooo just....THIS IS HEARTBREAKING

CoffeeNClovesCoffeeNClovesover 1 year ago

You're killing me, Smalls!!!

I loved it.....I hated it............anxiously wanting more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a wonderful story, and yes heartbreaking but so worth reading and in the end I think the right ending but so hard. Thank you so much for giving this to all of us and I have several more to read, how lucky does that make me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant, a great story of really what should have been true love but a great piece of work, well thought out and written

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done. I am a skier and when younger used to be an instructor and knew a lot of people in patrol, and the ambience was true to form, particularly the heavy duty kidding in the bunk house. What a sweet and lovely tale of love consummated but unable to continue for various compelling reasons. It will take a long time for Rachel to get over her time and connection with Isabel, and Isabel may never get over turning her back on Rachel, no matter how "logical" the decision was. Their joy was vibrant and passionate, and their parting was one of visceral sorrow. I cried for both of them. :-(

nogravynogravy6 months ago

Wow! And that's all that needs saying...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If there is no part 2…

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Ohh… it’s heartbreaking. Then again, I must be as honest as to say that I would probably be prejudiced against their relationship. A big age difference and the fact that Isabel is far more well endowed than Rachel, makes the relationship unbalanced. As seen from the outside. I like to think than even if I have the wrong perceptions of how things are, I nevertheless accepts the proposition that my perceptions are wrong. I would easily accept Rachel and Isabel as a couple as soon as I get to know them. They are equal in mind. But it also learns me to be more accepting as a point of departure. Their love is genuine and beautiful, and like Anonymous two months ago, I cried. I really, really hope Isabel, after burning man, which I already read, and after she left Rachel, takes the right steps and that Rachel reciprocates. I wish I could say that «Amor Vincit Omnia», but apparently, it is not always the case.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy18 days ago

You told us all about a possible future for the both of them in good or bad terms …. So yeah i will take isabel’s side and it may works for a while but a long run will hurt terribly ….. thats the advantage a younger person’s easygoing and the experience of the older and caretaking …. And in the end i will abuse an song from the 80’s “love hurts” …. Love will fade away and the daily struggle will take over and then just standing watching and listening to the young lover , no comments or wisdom offered?

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸🌈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1304 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...