All Comments on 'Baby Sitter's Curiosity'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
At Last

At last, a simple seduction without any spanking.

ForMyPleasureForMyPleasurealmost 10 years ago
Refreshing and charming

I found this to be just delightful to read. Well written and provocative. Perhaps a little edgy, but definitely an erotically sensual release of losing ones virginity in a consensual way. Thank you for sharing this.

kz1kvd2kz1kvd2almost 10 years ago
hot

I really enjoyed that!

hornyreader61hornyreader61almost 10 years ago

loved your story. You can babysit for me any time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Awesome read.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperalmost 10 years ago
Time to be redundant

A simple uncomplicated and delightful read about a simple, frequently complicated but always delightful act of nature,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape

This should be in the category or non consent/resistance. It is a story about rape. That was not what I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the comments says it's a story about rape... I beg to differ because the girl went for the man first.. but anyway... I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rape? No. Complicated? Yes.

Describing this as rape is a real stretch. First, she never told him to stop nor did she say 'no.' Rape has to require a the rapist to persist despite forceful objections, including malicious persistence that removes the ability to voice objections.

This guy didn't encounter a forceful objection. He didn't drug her to prevent vocalizations of those objections, this wasn't rape.

The girl initiated the action, for one, and two, he refused to start them because he didn't want her going to the police. Don't get me wrong, a woman can change her mind and draw everything to a halt, but she didn't do that, she had reservations rolling about in her mind, not objections coming out of her mouth. Everyone says rape isn't about sex it's about power. This guy wasn't abusing his power, or taking power over her, as far as he could tell she started it and enjoyed it all of the way through.

I'm not a fan of rape stories, can't stand them. This was a very well written and executed story that doesn't belong in that category. The sort of guy who would read those stories would get nothing out of this story.

To those complaining about it being a rape story, come on, really? The PC police have come to literotica?? This site has stories about real rapes, about incest and pedophilia and you're complaint is that a story where the girl doesn't tell him to stop and starts the action- where the guy even refused to start it for fear of legal repercussions- is a rape story??? Find something to do with your lives, you have way too much time on your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finest Sitter!

Reading your story was a walk down memory lane for me.We had a curiose sitter too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You are a prolific writer. Unfortunately not a good writer.

Jph0Jph0over 3 years ago
Great story

So what did you say next time you met Mr Henderson?

SandydragonbornSandydragonbornalmost 3 years ago

That was really nice, loved it

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Amazing what the right circumstances can afford a person!

Lovely little stroke piece, wondering if there is an encore? I notice your story list includes a 138 story Babysitter series so I guess it's rather a moot point, lol.

Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

CharrlaCharrlaabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading at "... which was blandly ignored while fingers were doing terrible things to my insides." Terrible things to her insides? Come on. You can use more accurate and descriptive language than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous