All Comments on 'Wife's First Time Shared'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
meet up with Jake?

Hubby may or may not meet up with Jake again, but Sweetie will MEAT up with Jake SOON, and frequently.

Very vanilla. Very little explanation about why Sweetie changed her tune so quickly. Unless we are to believe there is a magic aura, detectable by women, given off by donkey-dicks ... an aura which overrides their cognitive control centers.

3*

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story!

As one whose wife is very, very, extremely religious and conservative, I have to live vicariously through such stories. Good action and build to climax. I thought I would read through a whole story and actually find everything correct, but it was not to be....

"A short time later Jake wanted to take my again." I'm sure is "Jake wanted to take my wife again." as that is exactly what he did. He took her, and maybe took her away from her husband of twenty years.

4*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"I hope someday to meet up with Jake once again!"

That was redundant. Someday and once again mean the same thing in this context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story: To the Point & Erotic

Of course bigger is better!

This story reminded me of my wife's first time with another man. We had been out hiking with a friend. Upon returning she sat down on the couch and he offered to take her boots off for her and give her a foot massage. She loves that, he noticed it, and just kept moving slowly up her legs. I gave them both a glass of wine and said I had to download the day's hiking pictures to the computer.

She knew I wanted her to experience another man, so, she encouraged him. Well, my friend stayed over that night and fucked her at least 3 to 4 times and she had wild orgasms each time. She is a petite gal only 5 feet tall and 100 lbs. Her pussy has always been tight and virginal, even for my average sized cock.

It took my friend about 15 minutes to feed most of his thick, 9 inch cock into her the first time. However, she loved it and the last time that night, when he was fucking her, she looked over at me and mouthed the words "I love big cock!" I just smiled and told her to enjoy!

That first time was about 10 years ago, and she has had a steady stream of about 12 lovers since, each of which was well endowed. Her formerly, tight and virginal pussy, is now loose and is an open gash after getting fucked.

In fact, her loose pussy has been an exciting "body modification" because it has never returned to its original shape; she jokes around about being a "loose woman"! And, I love the look of her new pussy.

I love sloppy seconds in her "well bored out" pussy. I can't even feel the sides of her pussy, but, I cum almost instantly.

This has been a rewarding and exciting life style for us both!

Of course bigger is better!

Well keep writing it was an excellent story!

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
mmmmm better husband out...

Good story!!! Congrats!

Probably it may be better with the husband out of the room...., and then his wife explains everything to him....

The no condom could have been also commented in the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I loved the story

katyontimekatyontimealmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story,one of the best.Everyone had a very good time.That is all that matters in life.

Tang232Tang232almost 10 years ago
Brilliant story

Hey

WOW

well written and exciting and arousing

keep writing

one if the best

BigbamadueBigbamaduealmost 10 years ago
Great story

Wish I could get my wife to enjoy something like that. Keep writing, you are doing good.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
VERY GOOD?

Mixed emotions. Really enjoyed first read, then read comments and realized most of the problems did exist. I suggest you carefully consider each suggestion, especially character development. Why did this woman let a strange man handle her like this. There can be many reasons, but you owe the readers at least one.

Anyway, I gave you a 5 instead of a 3 or 4 for one reason. ANYONE WHO CAN SUBMIT A TALE TO LOVING WIVES, AND NOT HAVE A BUNCH OF ANONS CRITIQUE IT WITH SOME VARATION OF "JUST A BUNCH OF CUCKOLD SHITE" HAS GOT TO DESERVE *****+ANOTHER ***** FOR GOOD MEASURE. Keep on writing.

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 10 years ago
A disappointment

If you want to read a good massage seduction story check out Katie's Massage by bilbo161. It is hard to know where to begin to criticize this story. The wife starts out as reluctant but there is no development or explanation of why her resistance to the idea is overcome. Descriptions of the characters are short and there is no development of tension in the action.

I like these wife sharing and watching stories but this was pretty awful.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
My wife and I are in our upper forties and had been married for twenty years.

Old folks are not sexy. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He writes a true story and nobody likes it. But if he writes a satory that is not true or lies everone likes. What dumb of son of a bitches trhese people are that make these comments on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To the guy and in wife in trheir upper forties. You say older people are not sexy. Maybe not older women are as ugly as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To the guy in his upper forties who thinks older is not beautiful. Just take a look at his beautiful wifes picture in this authors autobiography

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Katie's Massage

I just want to second what rocketeer 50 said. I kept thinking of Katie's Massage while I was reading this. The switch was just too sudden.. Its like there's a part missing in the middle to make the change in attitude believable.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Loved this story as it is exactly what I would like to do with my wife as I think she needs a good fuck. It would be very hard to set up but by way of a massage I could imagine it happening so the story was very relevant and well told, so therefore believable.

The problem is it is not easy finding a young stud with 8"+ and massage skills plus having and easy manner about him to make my wife feel comfortable and willing to participate.

Reading stories like this helps me keep the dream and I rate this one a big 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked your story

Every time my husband talks about getting my a message I'm always wondering it this is what he means by that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tomy

like share my wife how can

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it!

My wife has an old boyfriend, Tom, who stops by every so often when he's in town, to fuck her. We used to take turns with her when he used to take her out and after we got married, she suggested nothing change. So whenever he's in town, he'll stop by, they disappear into the bedroom for half the day until he's done and leaves.

I usually wait and if my wife hasn't came ou yet, I'll go in to see the damage. He enjoys putting his cum inside and it is my job to lick it out. My wife didn't want me to, but I told her as the man of the house, it was my job to keep her clean. A few times he stopped by when she wasn't home and he just jacked of a couple times until he was ready to blow, then I wrapped my lips around the head his cock to give him a place to put is cum and let him go ahead. Rarely do I have to suck him more than thrice in a day. But I do enjoy swallowing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-liked it

Yeah, queers would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story!

I've wanted this for my wife for well over thirty years. She's had her lovers and our marriage has survived but I wanted to enjoy at least by watching her enjoying another dick. Maybe one day it will happen. Until then these stories help take the edge off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LIKED IT!

I LIKED YOUR STORY KEEP WRITING

bogusguybogusguyabout 9 years ago
good story

But your wife's picture is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lackluster writing. May not even like women.

Lots of repetitive language. Force and or lack of resistance aren't sexy. Decisions are sexy. Empower the woman to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start

Seduction part of the massage was very hot, but once she'd surrendered, the rest was slightly bland. Would have been better for her to be shocked at herself but unable to resist it continuing until she was completely seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It happens

My 1st wife had a back problem, so a therapist came to the house once a week for at least a year. I never thought anything of it, since there are laws and all of that. Then one day I was down at the lake, the battery was dead on my boat so I ran home to get my spare. I grabbed the battery from the garage, then went inside to get a bottle of water.

Sounds from our spare room caused me to peek in there, the door was ajar a bit. Apparently part of her sessions were an internal massage. I just left and went fishing, no need to feel guilty about my own sessions downtown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just got done

The wife and I were on vacation, there was a flyer in our room for massages so I told her she could get one if she wanted. 85 bucks so NBD, I went over to the local lounge while she was getting rubbed. Never saw the masseur come or go, I was busy checking out the bartender that spent a LOT of time leaning over..

Later on that night, we were eating dinner and the wife pointed out some kid maybe 20 or so, said, "That's him!." Just then he came over, the wife introduced him, they chatted and she booked again for the next day??

Yeah, good looking kid and the wife went kind of silly as they talked.

As he left, he grinned and winked at me which I found odd, so I had some questions for the wife. She admitted she got rubbed "everywhere!" was how she put it? Got all redfaced owning up to letting the guy cross some lines.

I guess I sounded irritated, until she mentioned that the guy told her he knew a lady that would work on me.

Which happened, now I know what the wife meant when she said "everywhere!"

Why the hell not, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty bad

Time to go back to school and study your grammar, spelling and word usage.

There also was no character development or tension. The wife just went with the flow without any questioning or reluctance. I was just waiting for the wife to have never had another cock besides the husband and for the the masseur to have a bigger cock than the husband and, there it was. This story was formulaic and boring; just another limp, needle dick husband story.

Nice pic of the author's wife though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jake

How do I contact Jake??? I want him to massage my wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story with three "buts:"

1. How come she didn't resist a bit more at first?

I would have expected her to protest a bit with her panties being lowered not to mention removed and certainly when the guy started to finger her. Voyeur hubs do want to see their wives become sluts -- but this seemed unrealistically rapid.

2. There was some confusion about his rolling her over onto her back when she was already on her back? I surmise the author meant rolling her over onto her stomach and bending her over the table to take her "doggy style."

3. It was no doubt meant to say, "my wife" when "wife" was omitted. Hey, typos happen; but it's important for reader satisfaction to proofread one's submissions before they're published for posterity.

In the old days, stories got published in Penthouse or Penthouse Variations and next month they were replaced with new issues lol. With the Internet, they're here forever as a reflection on writing skill and attention to detail. In any event, with the notion posted by one critic, I gave this story 5 stars to compensate in some measure for unfair or overly critical posters.

I note that one of the critiques mentioned "Katie's Massage" by bilbo. If one is into massage seduction stories, check out the submissions by Stoney Lodge, e.g., "Wife's First Sensuous Massage (Parts 1 & 2), both of which have over 4-Star ratings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
best liked

I like this story so much that I shared it with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck alert

Another garbage for wimps and masturbating females.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
The last paragraph

take my again. one mistake. and also hubby should had been in her mouth in the last paragraph. and Jake and hubby come at the same time and that triggered another big o to the wife

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Gonna

In LW if your wife gets a.massage, she's gonna get fucked. Helps if she is a willing whore and husband is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I remember

The look on my wife's face when the guy that was massaging her told her it was time to break a few laws, and slid the towel off her breasts.

She looked at me in shock as he began to work them both at once, then she grinned.

"You bastard!" she told me, then closed her eyes and let him do what he wanted.

When he reached down and tugged her panties off, she just lifted her hips to help him.

Next she told me she wasn't going to let this guy fuck her.

But, she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The black therapist

My wife and I have a fantastic massage therapist, it's been about 2 years that once a month on average comes to our house to massage her and me to watch. he is black, 31 years old and athletic with a very thick, 26cm fucking big cock. every month he eats my wife and tracks her down and then I eat her and lick the sperm of both in her pussy. We both love it. I am crazy to suck his black cock, but I haven't had the courage to take him on yet. maybe one day. My wife have a grear body at 56 and i love her.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Wife sharing just the way it should be...hubby present..same room...loved the story

truman2005truman2005about 3 years ago
great story

well written and very hot; as husband of a milf I'd love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am recently single and am very jeaous I would so love to have a hot wife line her . bro this story rocked and u r an extremely lucky man. If you guys ever need a live video audience or camera guy or even someone to.swap or just send pics to I'm your guy. Man I can't wait to find a.besty . you two rock thanks. Shane

Learntoliveagain1971@gmail

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomealmost 3 years ago

Great story a 5 plus!! One drawback. The husband will never be able to satisfy his wife again.

oldcrieroldcrierabout 2 years ago

Great story what a surprise for bot husband and wife.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story, thanks for sharing this with us.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So how does she feel about you cock now love to do the same but afraid she may not want mine anymore not big just average

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read!!!! A little quick, but great stories!!!! Measurements of the Wife would of been nice, too!!!! Definitely need a part 2 or more... Maybe have wife secretly meet with Jake, too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every mans dream

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 1 year ago

Love this was picturing my reluctant wife being seduced

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

The dream part for me is to have such control over ejaculation. So far beyond my experience I cannot imagine it other than in these stories. My wife experienced so much dryness after menopause that we have not had sex in 17 years. I have to wonder what she might do in such a situation. It would be disquieting for me, but if it opened the dam…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Would like to do it also one day, but I would like to join also in!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My ex was 4 foot 8 inches tall and took a 10 inch dildo all and was not filled. She loved my fist more than my 7 inch cock

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story the first time I shared my wife was amazing she finally agreed to a threesome with another man. When he entered her and began to fuck her I was rock hard. I made her beg for him to cum in her she was literally screaming please cum in me. After he was done I fucked her so hard 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why are the wives always reluctant? I wish an author would write a story about a wife who eagerly satisfied her husband's fantasy. I'd do it but I'm not a good writer.

Funtime1234Funtime12342 months ago

Very well written - loved every line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous