All Comments on 'How to Dump Your Wife'

by Dirt Man

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
great story

Finaly a story where a white woman gets what she deserves for wanting black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Interesting

Good ending, better that the regular bullshit.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
It happens

This was bound to happen, to some of the so-called loving house wives, where they fall in love with a big black dick. Do they think those black cocks are virgins are only fucking their assholes. They have fucked other assholes and may not have washed their dicks and then fuck these loving who are striking back or cheating on their husbands. This husband did what was right by getting out of Dodge while they were sleep. I can see in a mind's eye, she wakes up and see him leaving and tries to stop him, by telling that she loves him and he was the only one with cum from her black lover dripping down her thighs. He also got away from her humiliating him in from of her black lover by talking about how small his dick was. But most of he got away from catching HIV/AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea, and Heptatis C thus he also save his life. If other men can do the same instead of being suc wimps they could save their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He asked for it

The ending was dumb in my opinion. I do think that if a woman/man cheats that the person should get out of the marriage but the whole thing happened because he asked for it. So pretty much he screwed himself and his marriage. If he couldn't handle it at least he should stop it or whatever. That's why a lot of wifes are against doing this because then their husbands get mad and it ends their marriage that was fine before the husband persistently asked for it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He asked for it

The ending was dumb in my opinion. I do think that if a woman/man cheats that the person should get out of the marriage but the whole thing happened because he asked for it. So pretty much he screwed himself and his marriage. If he couldn't handle it at least he should stop it or whatever. That's why a lot of wifes are against doing this because then their husbands get mad and it ends their marriage that was fine before the husband persistently asked for it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dumb ending

Interesting story but it just proves that the husband was a weak bastard who couldn't handle the fact that his dick just couldn't do it for her espescially after her getting the fuck of her lifetime.......I think that the best fuck in the story is that Mr.Stupid ended up fucking himself......he asked for this in the first place ....fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have mixed feelings on this one

The black man is the same old same old bullshit. huge cock and balls and he couild fuck for hours w/o cumming. Yea, sure!! NOT!! That part I dind't care for but the ending! That was great so both were out of his life. Good! One white whore and one black monkey down. Next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I asume the title says it all

Well, it was an interesting way to get rid of the old hag. Not so nice, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HEY DIRT MAN

I don't think that these fucking morons got it. The huband does say that he knew that the black guy had aids.That give any of you fucking idiots a glue or something.My guess is that he found out she was cheating on him so he took his revenge by setting this whole thing up.Hope none of you are married because your wives are probably fucking the whole neighborhood and your never going to know are you. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Justice

It's nice to see the wife's lust for big cock turn around and bite her on the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Non-Understandable

First, HE goads HER into getting fucked for his pleasure, and without telling her sets her up with an HIV+ partner? What kinda story line is this shit? She was FAITHFUL to him for years, ever since they'd been married! And he murders her? WHY??? What's the reason? Because she liked Jacob more? BUT SHE ONLY AGREED TO DO IT (on condition it was a black man)ON HER HUSBAND'S INSISTENCE, AT ALL!!!

I'm sorry to have to be so critical, but while the story initially was a definite 100% score, the ending "Killed the Story".

SeXiEGrl04SeXiEGrl04over 17 years ago
Good, but...

Overall, I enjoyed the idea of the story and the twist at the end, but was a little confused/lost as to his motivations for doing it; reading the text literally, it just seems that it did b/c she didnt like the hubby's small penis;

reading inbetween the lines, however, suggets that there were problems within the marriage because he initiated the idea, and selected a partner who was HIV+;

nonetheless, i feel you did a good job; though some people may be confused or off-putting about the ending, you got ppl talking and that;s what important.

folder19folder19almost 16 years ago
fukking cool man

coffee specialist here man. lovely. i like it. where does one find women like that ? does one have to invent a form of ' trading cards ' for starters ? set the page margins to 2.5 inches - add some buttons and clip art. black and white - add colour to a cartoon strip.

you sure this is real stuff now ? - good, check out those cards at the grocery store ' unlike ' display with spatulas and corkscrews ' MAGNIFICENT YOU. BRING YOUR OWN MINTS, CHEWING GUM, AND ENERGY DRINKS. WINK LIKE THAT. LIPS THIS WAY. CIGARETTES AND CHOCOLATE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How to Get Away With Murder!

LULZZZZZ!!!! I loved this story!!!!!!! That's how to dump a cheating whore and kill her at the same time! Give her a long lingering death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great, except for one thing . . .

The ending is refreshing except for the inclusion of AIDS. That diminishes your effort. I don't think you know where to draw the line. I hope you never get control of a nuclear warhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad!!

Although I read these stories, I find the whole cuckholding and hot wife stuff pretty perverted and pathetic.

To worship another bloke and his big cock while he is fucking your wife, with or without your permission is pretty sick...and bullshit.

What gets me in all these stories is how the big hung black man always makes the wife orgasm and she can never with the hubby...and orgasms have nothing to do with dick size..

I have given plenty of women real orgasms vaginally and my cock is 7 inches and thick, and have actually had women tell me that they had the lousiest fuck with a big cock.

Anyway, back to the story...she got what she deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous