All Comments on 'Suzanne in the Church Kitchen'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scorpio58Scorpio58almost 10 years ago

Honestly, I've appreciated your work.

Just a few simple grammar issues - maybe next time you pay a little bit more attention.

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenalmost 10 years ago
You promised

GASP, You You You promised not to tell anyone about this, i swore You to secrecy!

hugggggggggggs love You

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trash

Sdultery is always ugly.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 10 years ago
May we have more please?

what happens next? does hubby know? do the nice church ladies arrive before she gets cleaned up? does the pastor give Suzanne special counselling? Does Tom have friends? horny minds want to know.

Though I didn't care for the use of "whore" to describe Suzanne.

lin4_69lin4_69almost 10 years ago
MORE

loved it , so hot getting bbc

tell us about the next time i, know she will

need him again soon

once u get it you have to have it more often

LoansumLoansumalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Maybe another chapter

I appreciate all the comments and may do another story. I did this because Suzanne was so afraid I would reveal her darkest needs to you all. I don't take dares well. But I know that when she saw this in print she probably had an orgasm. She is a slut and she knows it. And, yes, I called her a whore in the story because Suzanne is a whore. If you hold up her chin and look her in the eyes, she will tell you what she is.

james_38671james_38671almost 10 years ago
HOT

my wife always loves to be taken like this by a big black cock

and call me as soon as she gets it

big turn on for both of us

angelicalovesangelicalovesover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

I love interracial stories with an element of risk in them, especially risk of pregnancy. always been my weakness. If you write more, please share it with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very erotic.story. More like this please. I would lve to be f**ked just like this.

I had to play with myself reading your story and pulled my panties down and got very wet dreaming about a man taking me without regard to my protests or the fact I am married. I would be volunteering in that kitchen much more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pregnancy

I am the white mother of a mixed racial child. I am no longer married to my electrician husband. I was impregnated by his black union steward. I finally realized that I was made for black cock the night he took me in the parking lot of Walmart. I nearly passed out as his cock blasted my cervix with hot cum. I kept going back time after time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Is this suzanne someone you know?

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

Some Mens but not ALL I just couldnt say No to. Just the way they talked to me or something about them when they talked to me or started Touching me I knew I wanted them or was going to FEEL Them Inside me and that they wanted to Fuck me in the worse way by the way they was touching on me like Tom did to Suzanne and talking to her. I dont know why but when Some Mens trash talked me it turned me on that I wanted to be there Slut and little white Hoe as alot them seem to call me.

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 years ago

Really like your ideas, the premise of your stories. So far I have read two.

A bit more build up would be beneficial for a better flow.

You repeat phrases too much.

And watch your actions:

Suzanne reached down and removed them while his finger still remained inside her. (I don't believe this is possible. Not the way you described it.)

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous