All Comments on 'Dragon Age'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 10 years ago
Different.

I played Dragon Age Origins (on which this is based) multiple times. I enjoyed the story because of that. But you took the story in a different direction than expected. I would have preferred you not have used the incest angle though.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikialmost 10 years agoAuthor
The incest angle

Thanks for reading it. In the game Wynne tells Alistair that she had a child, a boy, and he was taken from her, that she was not allowed to raise him. That is what inspired this story. I decided to write a story that brought that child back into her life, plus being an erotica site I wanted a sex aspect. I also felt Wynne would be an overlooked sex character so it all came together in the story you read. I hope you enjoy it even with its differences,

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Wow another great one, not your best but a great story. Liked you stepping out of your comfort zone with a male version and a fantasy story, but I loved that you kept it sexy and naughty with the incest thing.

Played the game too on multiple playthroughs. I remember the conversation you mentioned. I'm surprised you went with it such a small background conversation and all. Keep it up.

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Great

Great story probably one of the best I have read so far. I think the incest part is what makes it so good. After being attracted to this woman for years he finally makes his mark and then it happens to be his Mother this is an incest section so fits in perfectly. keep it up.

Ward

larry74403larry74403over 9 years ago
Loved it.

It's a great thing when a talented writer steps outside their comfort zone and experiments. You can definetly tell this is a story you had fun writing. And you really do excell at writing invest fiction. Some of the conversations were a bit stilted, but to be fair you were almost writing in a different dialect if not a different language. I'm definetly going to favorite this story.

Zeke503Zeke503almost 9 years ago
Unfamiliar, but Interesting

I am unfamiliar with the basis of this story, the game background. But I do indeed feel that your story incorporates what I feel is one of the best elements that I find in incest stories, that of great love for the other person involved. More often than not, I find that incest in the story is based on love of the other rather than just a lust factor. I personally try to avoid stories that always combine sex and violence as the basis. This story obviously is based on a somewhat violent game story, but retains the feeling of love rather than the violence and it keeps the sex separate from the violence which is what I prefer. I will continue to monitor your writings and hope to enjoy many more of your postings.

LeeC53LeeC53almost 9 years ago
I love it

I read your comments about the Dragon Age story and that prompted me to read it.

I must say that I throughly enjoyed it! Being a big fan of Dragon Age the storyline and the characters had an interest and a familiarity to me.

The story was well written and was a very true to the Dragon Age theme,,,,,

Thank you and I hope you write more Dragon Age stories

Lee Campbell

leec53

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Unexpected

I know nothing of this game so I started this with no expectation of great pleasure but you wrote it so well I just loved it smart way to present the theme, a great, no, another great read, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous