All Comments on 'My Daughter's Cuckold Ch. 04'

by How_Kinky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheBanogTheBanogalmost 10 years ago
he doth protest too much, methinks

don't listen to Captain Literary, and the Uncomfortable Critic who can't handle the feelings your story stirred. It's a hot series! Hurry up and give us another chapter.

How_KinkyHow_Kinkyalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Why, thank you Banog. It is quite obvious that some people simply A.) have WAY too much time on their hands, and B.) have NO imagination. I don't normally delete comments, even negative ones, but in the case of these two twits I may well make an exception.

There are tens of thousands of stories on Literotica that I personally find to be complete turn-offs, either because of the subject matter or the writing. No one forces me to read them and I don't post rude comments. My momma always said, if you can't say something nice, just stuff panties in your mouth. Or something like that anyway.

And speaking of, for the maroon who predicted dire consequences if one were to have a moment of panic when one's mouth IS stuffed full of panties, obviously he's never tried it. I have, and lived to tell the tale. It is shocking, shocking I say, that someone like that has no clue what the hell he's talking about.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotalmost 10 years ago
Thank you.

Great story, all four parts. You got me very aroused.

Please post some more!

Thanks.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

You rushed the ending. Slow down and enjoy telling us how your getting hooked on getting fucked and bred. How you feel dripping hot thick seed from your stretched hole. How you really want it to happen again. So suck cock and swallow as well. Sissy pussy is some of the best.

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 9 years ago
well, the title IS wrong

It's hard to understand just how anybody could be their daughter's cuckold, but who cares. Love the story...

RainytomoRainytomoover 7 years ago

I'd love her as my daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes Mistress

I am your little sissy cunt forever 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

Great. I love the crying part and then learning to love being a sissy. I love it when I am used

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Thank you for this story. I too am a father and would love for this to happen with my daughter and her friends.

I'm such a sissy faggot, aren't I ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous