All Comments on 'Two Girls and A Cigarette'

by ABSTRUSE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
perfect

The "being trapped" fantasy is one of my favorites! Thanks.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 20 years ago
Smokin!

That was very hot, I would try to give you some suggestions but you did it perfect. The being locked in was great and the sex was well done.

NeverOnTimeNeverOnTimeover 19 years ago
Nice storytelling

Why all the ?s?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pretty good

I liked the fantasy of being locked in, but you should describe what the characters and settings look like so we can get an image in our heads. I loved the idea of the main character being seduced by a more powerful employee. There could have been more sex though. A few spelling/gramatical errors. Otherwise, not too shabby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great.

On of my all time favorites, great job! And thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Good characterisation and dynamic in such a short piece and very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rushed!

I want to see their relationship develop and know more about who they are before they get to the sex. I don't think many people agree with me about that, though.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Really good!

It just ended to soon...

Thank you

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Awesome

WOOOOWWW....THE STORY IS WAY TOO GOOD...AFTER

A LONG TIME I GOT TO READ A STORY WHICH IS NEITHER COPIED NOR HAS ANY CONTENT WHICH DIRECTLY INDICATES IN VERY FIRST HALF THAT THE STORY IS FAKE.... So I JUST LOVED THE CREATIVE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmm juicy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous