All Comments on 'Art Class Model Extra Ordinaire'

by CQtRose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good fantasy

great fantasy liked it but i think your character would have been fucking and sucking real cocks by the end....but your the writer not me all in all good work-Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Nice idea though it seemed a little convenient that one student had a dildo on hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Fun story but I think it all happened a bit too fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the story

Great fantasie for anyone! -Rod

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Rushed

I'm assuming you were going for silly comedy. Even still, it's so far fetched and rushed that it wasn't even erotic.

You didn't even take the time to describe who your character is. Hell, by the time you even identified what gender your character was, she had jammed two fingers in her cunt two sentences later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Silly comedy maybe, highly entertaining but not fantasy! Several times when my wife modeled for a small group of artists, she actually did fuck some or all of the males, posing 'in coitus' one at a time, including me, during the second and third hours of the three-hour sessions. The first time, she did 'penetration' poses with eight different men; the ten females didn't participate, except to help arrange the poses. Some of the guys were very large and all came inside her, as by then she'd had a hysterectomy so now her genitals had no other purpose than art modeling and fucking. As the fourth or fifth dick entered her, we could see the accumulated cum leaking from her as each new dick went in. As her last one, by the time I entered her she was very smooth and creamy inside. Most took about 10-15 minutes with her, the first two minutes to set up the pose, about 10 minutes to hold still for the pose with the new penis in her, then a couple of minutes for active and vigorous fucking before the next guy entered her. Some of the later drawings, after four or five fucks, actually depicted the accumulated cum flowing out around the penis then in her. Those were usually the poses either with her presenting her ass for a backdoor penetration of her vagina, or with her on top riding cowgirl style to present an unobstructed view of her vagina taking in the penis. Sometimes her aroused clitoris is apparent in those views. But the best pictures are the ones where an artist more skillful than me has captured my wife's face in the ecstasy of a very public orgasm. At first she tried guarding her orgasms but eventually just gave up and let them happen. Those are the best pictures, and they're usually done by the women, whereas the men mostly focus on the nudity.

We didn't tell them until some weeks later, after a few more similar sessions with some of the same men but also a few new ones, that she and I were a couple.

The artists ranged in age from 18 to mid-sixties, so she posed with a variety of penises in her: the full age range 18-65, several different races and ethnicities. Only a few of the men, out of about thirty total, didn't fuck her, and only two of the forty or so women didn't stay to help arrange the poses.

My wife enjoyed these sessions, and regarded them as a safe way to experience penetration by a wide range of ages and races. She doesn't regard this as promiscuous sex. Instead, she takes her work as a model very seriously, so when they first asked her to do penetration poses she accepted it as part of the job. She's no longer a spring chicken, but still poses occasionally, and when asked to do a sexual pose she will do it if she's familiar with her partners. And if she has any sexual energy left, she finishes the session by fucking me. But she and I share the secret knowledge that we're making love! The others were just fucking.

As for me, even before she started doing the penetration poses I enjoyed seeing her naked in front of others. Even then her poses had always been generous, offering the artists much more than most models allow: her open crotch as seen from underneath was never off-limits, dildos were OK as props, and so on. I felt proud that she was so uninhibited. I happened to be absent the first time she was actually penetrated by the male co-model, but when she told me about it and I learned how much she enjoyed it, and I saw the resulting sketches, I figured what the hell, I love it when she holds her labia open or reveals her anus, so what more is there to see, so why not go to the next level? The following week I was there, to see her fuck the model again. It seemed very professional, this is what the artists asked for, but the fact remained that this was my wife performing sexual intercourse with another man, in front of over a dozen witnesses. After he pulled his penis out of my wife's vagina, still open and dripping with wetness, she stood up and put her robe on and circulated among the easels to view the captured images of herself in coitus. She liked what she saw and so did I, so this became a regular thing. I love seeing her naked. I love having others see her naked. I love watching her fuck. I love watching the smile come across her face as each penis enters her, and the heavenly expression of ecstasy as she abandons herself to an orgasm. I love watching other people watching her orgasm, especially when it's me inside her, especially when she's fucked half a dozen others in the past hour. All for the sake of art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous