All Comments on 'A Load In Every Hole'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sizzles!

I loved it,, more more more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

i came. thanks man. my husband would never go for it but it's nice to fantasize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wish it was me

i'd love to have the opportunity to be a whore like this - cum constantly dripping from all my holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
we love doing this

My submisive bisexual slut and I love anything nasty and we both love to eat cum from a cock pussy or ass as we are both bi, any others that would like to get together with us just drop us a line. at muskslutowner at yaho dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
doubt this is true

as a cum loving biwmm. this story is hot, but I wonder how true it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great thanks

I dream of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Would love to try that

Would love to find a bi couple in michigan into this where I could suck some hot fresh cum from a female's nice ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yummmm!

I know how it is......I have been sharing my wife for almost 20 years and I still look forward to cumming home from work and sucking cum from both holes. We have a 5 bedroom house that we rent out 4 of the rooms to gentlemen willing to service her as often as they want......plus, they all have a lot of friends......so, I get my creampie fetish satisfied daily.

irishcplirishcplover 15 years ago
ireland anyone

hi thats a great story

TreeangelTreeangelabout 15 years ago
Delicious

I make my CD little whore of a husband eat his fill of cream pie after he watches patiently, while his CD friend fucks and fills my ass with cum. Then I fuck my husband with a glass dildo as he blows his friend until he's ready to come again and shoot into my mouth. The combinations are endless. This story is just the right lead-in for a hot date with the girly-boys tonight. Thanks!

twitcher63twitcher63almost 15 years ago
I wish

Great story. I would love to see my partner being filled in all holes and licking her out. She has a nice hairy arse ring which looks great when covered in spunk.....mmm love licking it clean, including all other stains also...

Johnx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
of course this isn't true...

this guy has a creative imagination. -and sumtimes his wife's name is pam & in othr stories it's carol lol

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Vivid story

This story is very creative. The only thing missing is mention of the wife having her *own* orgasms. A tad more description and detail of body parts would be nice as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantasy for my sexy wife kanchan

my wife name is Kanchan. She is too sexy and wants more and more sex in new ideas, she is like Pam so I want you to write a nice story for my sexy wife Kanchan.

she has deep navel,slim figure,long fingernails.

she wants men play with her deep navel, suck her long fingernails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantasty do come true

An ex bf came to my home after I married and he came with friend. I told him had seen a dp picture and that was my fantasy. So while the husband was at worked they took me down on my knees and gave my first anal. To be fucked dp was so painful but it gets better with time.

I met a trucker who finally did it to me right. Genlty and slowy so after that I begged for me. It is simply the best pleasure on earth to have a cock in every hole.

for all the woman who say they hate sex, try this and you will beg for it all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Promiscuous is best

I also like it when my husband eats me out after other men have cum in me. I can't say I've had hundreds of men but I try to find at least one stranger a month to give me a cream pie for my husband to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum lover

Truly enjoyed the story and the hard it created for me. For those doubters that don't believe the things in the story actually happen are only fooling themselves. I can tell you from my experiences that they do. My wife knows I'm bi and she can't get enough cocks which makes it great since I can't get enough cum. She generally comes home from work with a nice load in her cunt that has been donated by her boss who was greatful enough to send it home for me to suck out. The next door neighbor also gives me his load straight out of his cock while I'm waiting for her to get home. Many times he also cums by later in the evening to donate another load while I watch. I have absolutely no problem with her fucking other men just as she is aware that I suck and fuck other cocks. It's not for everyone but we've been doing it for years and it works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

i cant weight to the chance to eat a gangbanged creampie and suck the fuck juse off of each cock that cumes out of her hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i ate a dp crempie onced from my wife we boath came in her cunt and i loved eating it im hooked now but divorced

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 11 years ago
Asshole pleasure

OH! Another great one! I can picture doing that to her dirty ass... mmmm.. I'm getting close to having to clean cum off of my ceiling.

CumtasterCumtasteralmost 10 years ago
I love this author

I love your story's you are my faveroute author I always cum to your story's then I drink every drop of it

naomirubybabynaomirubybabyalmost 10 years ago

You do write some of the best stories always makes me wet. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53 yr old BBC Hotwife

It certainly is a huge turn on to watch your wife completely and totally sexually satisfied. My mature white wife is a slut for young big black cock. Has been now for seven years since her very first. We meet monthly with a black on white group in Toronto Canada. This gathering is dedicated to white wives who enjoy black stallions and their husbands whom enjoy to watch their white wives fucked to oblivion by talented black cocksmen. Huge black cock is their addiction. My wife loves to be taken by 3 or 4 black stallions fucking her in all three holes until they are thru with her. Once home I spend an hour or more liking and sucking huge amounts of cum fr her pussy and asshole. Rewarded by a wonderful hand job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I blow big load and eat it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking wonderful

I would love to fuck someone else's wife up the arse while someone else is fucking her cunt. Then get her to lick my cock clean. My wife has no interest in sex at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I shot a big load while reading this. Of course I had to eat it up! I just love cleaning a wet pussy full of cum!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to eat another man’s cum from my wife’s ass while the man fucked my ass

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Good sexy story!!! A Yummy Cummie story..CUM is my favorite snack..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.