All Comments on 'The Neglected Son Ch. 03'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You've got to admit...

...that he does have a perfect plan ALTHO he didn't need to b so brutal to the ballerina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I can't wait to read the rest.

My only dislike was the rehashing of the plot. Reminded me of a tv serial recap. Boring and unneccesary. And, oh, I don't recall any little red convertibles in the 19th century. (Not that I was there!)

MrMudd22MrMudd22over 15 years ago
why?

the father -- absolutely. Paula -- abso -- fucking -- lutely. Mindy -- initially yes, but what an awful life. Renee -- she remembered -- what's the justification now? Pure hate towards someone apparently separated from it all by age? "Chet" has lost my sympathy entirely. I hope this story changes direction!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
What next?

He has done it. He has gotten every female related to him in that household. But he is becoming (if he hasn't become) that which he despises. Great story! I have to read the next part.

6niner6nineralmost 3 years ago
bastard

before this chapter, i could empathise with winchester. even if his desire for revenge did seem a bit over the top, he had valid grounds to bear strong animosity towards his dad, paula and mindy.

but now, he is just a despicable cad, hurting an entirely innocent renee, using blackmail to fuck her.

shameful! not reading this crap any further.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Great you took the main character from someone we could kinda relate to and turned him into a rapist 1*

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 2 years ago

Loving this little novel. Great storyline of mystery, blackmail and sex....eeewwww delicious

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

find all 3 women's birth control pills and replace them with regular aspirin? LOL Actually, Renee seems nicer than the other 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous