All Comments on 'Dancer Wife'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racist crap

Oriental, slanted eyes,...you must be an old man to use these terms in your writing. Nevermind political correctness, you are a straight-up racist with that crap, and your writing sucks.

The story is fine, it's the terminology to describe the wife that shows how uneducated you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Author's note

This story was written in tribute to a beautiful Asian girl who used to dance at a local gentlemen's club and at the request of a reader of "My Mandy". The reader liked my story and asked me to write one featuring an Asian girl. He even sent me some pictures of his wife to serve as inspiration. By the way, he said they both loved the story. I'm disappointed that it may have offended someone.

Orcaman47

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Tribute?

If it's a tribute to a beutiful Asian girl , you might start your story a little differently so that you don't turn readers off before the story even starts.When an idiot husbands joins co=workers ogling his wife and shows them pornagraphic pictures of her, the average guy does not think"what a stud" as you wrote. They think " what kind of a stupid wimp husband would share sexy pictures of his wife with a couple of strangers." That's why I gave up reading the story. disgusted reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck slanted eyes, gimme chink, nigga, cracker hos

What a fucking sick fag of a writer. You scum. Nasty lil wimpy piece of shit. Ughhhhhh!!!!

However, commentator is stupid to call you a racist.

I mean, lets face it, chink bitches got slanted eyes and shit! Furthermore, they got those flat, ugly faces. Fuck em chink, chiny, jap hoes. Fucking red communists pussy.

However, that one from Charlie's angels is hot. Lucy Liu. O.K. I would fuck her, after I finish fucking Halle Berry, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, J-Lo. FUck, after seeing Britney's pics, I would fuck that bitch too. In fact, after I am done with those stupid star bitches, I will fuck your mama, your sis, your wife and your ex bitch, you sick asshole writer.

In fact, I will fuck them all, chinks, niggers, cracker sluts, Latin Hos, and those camel jock, belly dancing bitches from the desert, if I catch one of them, I swear I will indeed thoroughly fuck her. Damn! Pussy, pussy, pussy. Gimme pussy!

Write something decent that I can at least jerk off to properly, you asshole, writing all that wimpy, cuckold shit.

Sliding your fingers in that gooey shit. Damn! Asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Story

First my credentials: I am 62 years old, a Retired Navy Chief, first wife was a beautiful Filipina with almond shaped eyes, honey colored silky skin and a hot tight body with a juicy tight pussy that was a delight to fuck - she fell in lust with a guy she was fucking while I was on a deployment that lasted 9 months and filed for divorce. Many times she's expressed regret about divorcing me, but my second wife wouldn't give me up. My second wife was Jewish, loved sex and was my best friend, she passed away suddenly 5 years ago - a stroke followed by a heart attack took her away from me and I will miss her until I die. I am now married to a wonderful Hispanic that treats me like royalty and loves to fuck many nights of the week as sex during the day is difficult with all the grandchildren around us constantly. I spent a total of 7 years in the Philippines, many visits to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Guam, Hawaii as well as Mombasa, Kenya, Lebanon and Bahrain. I've enjoyed sex with women from all those locations with the exception of Bahrain. Oriental, African, White and those who have mixed race lines. Some had Slanted Eyes (Almond Shaped and Brown), some big beautiful brown eyes. I believe when describing a woman, there are no racist descriptive comments! This was a hot story and reminded me of my first wife who fucked men when I was gone and when I was home, with me present and when she went "out with the girls." But every time she never hid the fact that she had just gotten laid and shared her experience with me. No, I am not a wimp by any means and have the experience & training to clean the clock of any idiot who thinks otherwise. As for the jerk she fell in lust with? He was a married man who convinced her he was going to leave his wife for her. He should sell used cars for a living. He actually moved to another state when I discovered his sales technique and proceeded to have a "prayer meeting" with him. He was praying for me to stop. Orcaman47, keep up the writing! Your story was a little fast and a little rough around the edges, but brought back wonderful memories and left me with a woodie that I used to great effect with my wife!

The rest of you jerks, examine your own racism that came to the surface, inspired perhaps by this descriptive and hot story. Remember, it was a story, met all of Literotica's standards and was posted as such. If you are afraid of reading this type of story, may I suggest some Dr. Seuss stories? If you wish to make such negative remarks, why not identify yourself so the author may respond one on one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my

he lets her and gets off on that ?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
my cock was fully charged. I was getting a thrill thinking about my beautiful sexy wife with another guy.

1* rating. Just another pervert writer. Sad that most writers on this site are perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tripe

I stopped reading this crap the minute a husband showed off nudies of his own wife; let alone the racist crap. You owe US stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap

You must be a wimp

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pimp

Husband is nothing but a pimp, wife is nothing but a whore. If this is a tribute then I wouldn't want you to write something bad about some one. These characters are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's amazing

It's really amazing how that huge cumstain of a human being, 26thNC is so quick to criticize a writer about his characters when that dipshit has never written a single story himself. the biggest loser on this entire site, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yep, pimp and his hoe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous