All Comments on 'Taste So Good....'

by smokinhotwife

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lucky boi!

fOR YEARS i'VE WAITED FOR MY WIFE TO TELL ME IT WAS TIME! i'MSURE IT WAS QUITE A FEELING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT

Would love to have my wife teach-me and show-me. Would love to-become a cocksucker and cum swallower and have wife watch and make me preform. Line them up and face fuckme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me, too.

The exact same thing happened to me 6 years ago. I've been an avid cocksucker ever since. Currently, I'm sucking her new boyfriend & he's endowed with 10 rock hard inches. When I'm not swallowing his cum, he's shooting it all over my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fantastic, I only wish that was my wife, I have wanted to try sucking a nice hard cock, to bad she is not into it.

betabradbetabradalmost 10 years ago
Mmmm yummmm

Ohh yesss. This is my fav fantasy - to be on my knees , sucking a big hard juicy cock while a beautiful woman watches me and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good short story

Many women have desire to see their man suck dick. A little encouragement and alcohol is all that is needed to get quite a few guys to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cocks and more Cocks- Keep them cumming!

What I especially liked about your story is how you absolutely loved cock from the first taste. Same here. Cocks are beautiful and so tasty. I wish you all the lovely cocks in the world. So many men, so little time. I'm doing my part to suck as many as I can. Too bad so many men are hung up on sucking dick. I think that if they'd try it and let go of definitions, they would find sucking a man and having him cum down their throat is awesome and yummy.

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
There's a stigma related to cocksucking.

Many men are afraid that they'd be percieved as weak, or " less than a real man" by their women. When some straight dudes try it and like it, it seems (according to some of these stories) that they lose all respect for themselves and start wearing women's scivvies and think they deserve being humiliated or demeaned. It's ridiculous. If you wanna suck cock, do it and fuck everybody else. This was a good story, tho.And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Happybeta tells the truth

I agree with you, brother. If you enjoy sucking cock, go for it and fuck the misguided critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lucky guy

I think most men have this fantasy. Listen up wives. Slowly try to talk your man into this. If he resists, keep bringing it up. I would love to suck a cock and swallow his load. I just wish this was my wife. I want to feel the warmth, the veins, the spurts of cum. Sounds delicious. I think I will stroke myself now and eat my own until I can experience this for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Did this once for my wife. It got her so hot, when we got home. she went wild. Just wish I could get her into it again and again and again! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like sucking cock

And my wife enjoys watching! She is post menopause now and has little sex drive but realizes mine hasn't flagged in the least. I've always wondered about a cock and when a friend stopped by and an opportunity 'arose', I took it! I ended up sucking his cock twice that night with the offer of ANYTIME he needed to cum, stop by and I'd suck his cock.

I have no interest in touching, cuddling, kissing or anything else intimate. I like the feel and taste of sucking a cock and love the taste of at least, his cum and my own. It took a while to make him understand to stop by ANYTIME he needed to cum! Now finally, after about 6 months, he stops by on his way to work and I'll suck him, sometimes meet him if he's short on time and just lean over and suck his cock. Our goal is to make sure he never has to jerk off. He also will now stop by on his way home too, if he has time and is horny.

On weekends he will usually spend all day Saturday and long enough on Sunday's to cum twice. Saturdays he will just sit and watch my wife masturbate as she watches me suck. My cock always stands out hard and proud and she occasionally will give me a handjob as I suck. She doesn't mind being watched by our friend as she masturbates, hell, she's seeing his cock too. They don't have sex, hell, her and I don't have sex because penetration hurts her now. But she can rub like the dickens and while she doesn't do it often, on the weekends she'll rub it as long as I am sucking. Sometimes she'll cum three times during one of my suck session. With the occasional 5 suck, suck sessions, that is as many as 15 orgasms!

Me? I like to suck cock and taste cum. That is my reward, my treat. If my cock doesn't cum on its own as I suck, my wife will give me a handjob and make sure I spew at least once per session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my, yes.

Having the woman you love taking another mans cock and guiding it into your greedy sucking mouth is as close to heaven as you can get. Mine loves when we sno-ball the cum back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good show

I just love sucking a cock and swallowing the cum. I too have no desire for kissing or cuddling men .....except to kiss and worship their cock. call 620-728-5813 to discuss this more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great wife

My wife started by talking about me sucking a guys cock while she jerked me off in bed. That led to more talk and finally the opportunity came when she got drunk and sucked a friends cock while she asked me to hold it for her. I got very close and she slipped his cock out of her mouth and up to my lips. I was surprised and opened my mouth and she pushed my head forward until I was sucking his cock as she was cheering me on. We both love sucking cock together and all husbands should try it. I love my wife and love sucking cock for her and me.

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
A Rousing Tale

Love this, a sweet fantasy come true. May many a happy cock pass your way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucking cock with wife

I would love for my wife would let me bring a man home and suck his cock while she was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i would love to suck a hard cock and get a mouthful of hot cum to swallow. it would be a fantasy come true. hopefully someday soon.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 8 years ago
Start incognito!

Anonymous, why don't you try a glory hole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I've given the glory hole idea some thought and would like to try it. Although for my first time sucking cock I would prefer somewhere a little nicer. But I really want to suck a hard cock and swallow a hot load so a glory hole may be the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too,I

Im 60 yrs old and for the last ten yrs or so I've been fantasizing about sucking a cock and getting a mouthful of cum, and would love to do it while my wife watched and coaxed me along,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Old cocksucker

Sucked many dicks in my life, with the wifes encouragement and on my own, I find much enjoyment having a hard cock in my mouth and swallowing a load cum, the more I get the more I want, once when she was out of town I went to bed with six loads of cum in my belly, cum has a very appealing taste and texture, mmmmmmm

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
my wife too

I dream all the time about my wife watching me and encouraging me to suck a cock while she watches. I've been a secret cocksucker for many years but she doesn't know -- at least not yet. Wish me luck when I tell her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good to share

Great story, my wife loves to watch me suck cock and I love the taste of cum, makes our marriage great, so keep on swallowing.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

I sucked.my first cock with the encouragement of a lady during a threesome with her and her boyfriend. She talked me into helping her suck his cock then left me alone sucking him while she moved down and sucked my cock. I enjoyed sucking him and swallowing his cum. This showed me what I had been missing out on all these years. I have sucked several cocks since then. I wish I could find a regular friend to feed me his cum on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff

I love sucking cock, and my darling girlfriend enjoys watching me. We have had some memorable experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
cocksucking

I miss having a cock in my mouth since covid. I think tasting the cum is the best part of cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How I wish that my wife would have done this with me. I have been a cocksucker all my life, I crave hard cocks and hot cum all the time. Now that she had lost her sex drive to diabetes, there's no hope (or sex!) anymore, so I willingly seek out cocks on Silverdaddies and doublelist. I have a 60 Gb sd card filled with gay and sissy porn, it's my comfort when I need to get off! Would love to have a hot girl finger my tight, clean, shaved ass while rubbing and stroking me to orgasm while she verbally encourages my hot slutlust for cock! Great story! 5 stars!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

hope she caught you cum in her hand so you lick that up too

1Martiniman1Martiniman21 days ago

A good story, but could have been much better had the tale been told by a narrator and it was slowed down, adding more emotion and having the wife talk and tease more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous