All Comments on 'Torrie & Dawn Marie Ch. 02'

by sharpshot8

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot

Oh fuck,just need to cum and cum. TillI pass out, then start over when we recover.

NurekNurekabout 6 years ago
Entertaining premise.

What'd be really freaky and quite entertaining is if they continue this relationship as both lovers and also with Torrie as Dawn Marie's belonging throughout the time that Dawn Marie has gone ahead and married Torrie's father; that'd add an "Incest" label to this little series, as Torrie would be the sexual property of her own step-mom, hence a very messed-up family bond at least.

They'd have a really dark family relationship in that case; perhaps it'd be perverted discipline as one possibility of what'd be happening "behind closed doors" in their family... it'd definitely be a messed-up family situation in that case.

There seemed to be a general possibility that what was going on in that hotel room would make Dawn Marie Wilson a new and different type of the steriotypical evil stepmom- one who is engaged in a lesbian incest affair with her stepdaughter- that's a very weird but truly accurate take on the "evil stepmom character type"- hey, if they wanted to create drama in that, she surely did that when she showed the footage of her bedroom antics with her (possibly) (future) stepdaughter- she sure did the role of an evil stepmom then to a T!

I mean it: blackmailing her stepdaughter into bed with her was a truly wicked act on her part, and if she was to play the role of the evil stepmom for their little fairy-tale; Dawn Marie did a brilliant job of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous